Sunday, July 7, 2013

"The Second Scroll"

 "My Child, America shall surely fall; but I will never desert My Loved Ones. I will not leave the poor without hope. I will not leave them without miracles. Therefore, My Little One, I shall send you and your husband among these people and you shall work great and mighty miracles."- Master Jesus

More from Book VIII, Chapter Twenty-two
"The Remaining Scrolls"
PART I
___________
"The Second Scroll"
March 16, 2003

"My Beloved Child, I am your Master Jesus, yea Yeshua, Lord of Earth, One with the Father and Co-Creator of universes without end. Blessed are you, My Little One; for you hunger after righteousness. Blessed are you, for you love our Father in Heaven with a deep and pure love and your love for Me is the same. Blessed are you, My Child; for you love the lost, the sick, the weak and the hurting and because of this love, you shall minister to many people in many nations. They shall respond to the love of God within you and they shall be set free of all manner of diseases and shackles of evil.
My Little One, this day I bring you back to the River of Life to swim the deep rivers within rivers. You have found the secret corridors and you have come to a bridge, which separates this world from the world to come. My Child, you stand on the precipice between these two worlds and you are about to take a leap into the hidden and unknown. Let the tides carry you forth and then swim ashore to a new day."
"Yes, my Lord." I am now diving into waters, which are warm and inviting, and these waters are radiant with the pure light of God. The waves push me quickly until I am washed ashore onto a beach of sand, so sparkling that the very sand seems to be made of diamonds with pearls scattered here and there. I rise and take a few steps to a beach to sit and behold the beauty.
Suddenly I am transported to a room, where the window is open and the curtains are wafting in the breeze. Far below, I see the beach I just came from and I watch the waves as they come in now, full of every color of the rainbow. My heart leaps with joy at the beauty before me, yet sensing the presence of someone in the room with me, I turn to see a man, who is dressed in a hooded, white robe. He has a beard, a moustache and the kindest eyes and he motions for me to take something from an open box. On first glance I feel this is our Lord Jesus and wonder if I am feeling like the apostles and others, who saw Him after his death and did not recognize Him. I cannot say for sure that this is He, but something in my spirit tells me that this is so. I search His countenance, but He does not raise his eyes from the contents of the box, wherein I see several scrolls, which are all tied up very neatly.
Looking at the contents of the box, He motions for me to take a scroll; but before I can reach into the box to get a scroll, a scroll rises in the air. I reach out to take the scroll and as I touch it, a flash of light explodes before me. Temporarily, I am blinded by this light and when I can see again this man is gone and I am left with a scroll in my hand; and this scroll is so hot that I can hardly hold onto it. As I stand with the scroll, wave upon wave of light rolls through me and with each wave I feel an overwhelming sense of indescribable power. Repeatedly, these waves roll through me and I am beginning to feel very weak all over. It seems for an instant that I will faint or drift into some sort of dream; for visions upon visions are rolling past me, and I seem to be fighting to stay in one sphere and not go into the other.
Then, I remember our Lord’s words about the precipice, so I let go of all apprehension and begin to follow the visions. Suddenly, I feel a deep jolt in the spirit, as if a great explosion has occurred nearby and it seems that all sorts of negative things are going on all around me. I look and see streamers of darkness all around and I am making my way through these dark streamers by reaching out and pushing them out of the way.
I look out through a window, which seems so similar to the room I just came from. The window is open and the curtains are wafting in the breeze. Even the curtains have the same patterns, yet it is not beauty I see, but explosions, and outside are many soldiers and burning buildings. Fire and smoke. As far as I can see are fire and smoke. Within this fire and smoke are soldiers, who appear to be American, and they are fighting. I see one of the soldiers scurry behind a burned out car. He speaks to another, who is hiding from flying scrapnel, and he says, "Old glory has faded. It has fallen into the fire and now it is burning."
I sit watching and tears begin to well up in my eyes. I look at my hands and I am shaking. Through the tears and through the smoke I am hardly able to see. I break down in deep sobs and as I weep I sense the presence of someone coming through the window, or through the wall. Sensing the presence of light, I brush my eyes to wipe the tears and before me I see a most beautiful angel. She has the most beautiful golden hair. And beautifully dressed in white, she is exuding such pure love. "Do you see what I have brought you?" she says. I look at a tray before me and on the tray is a very small book of about 3" X 3" square.
"Yes," I said. "I see."
"Take the book and open it; for within it is a very important message for you."
So, I take the small book and it opens with a click. Inside is a small pocket and in this pocket is a very small egg. I know that this egg is a jeweled egg and I see a small latch, which is keeping it closed. I flip this latch and find myself suddenly beneath a most beautiful waterfall of glowing crystalline water. The water has formed a most beautiful pool of sparkling, aquamarine water and from the top of the water comes fire. I hear the Spirit of God say, ‘Bathe in the fire.’ I feel this fire penetrate every bone, every never, every fiber, every organ, every bit of tissue, every bit of skin and hair, every limb. As I stand in this fire, I hear this fire roar and crackle. This is such a beautiful experience; for this is a roaring fire, which does not burn, but exhilarates. Oh, I do not want to leave this fire; for it is so wonderful. Yet, I sense that I shall soon be made to go. Then, I hear the beautiful Spirit of God say, ‘No, not yet.’ First, you must reach down and get the key.’ Looking down at my feet, I see a radiant key. It is very large, and surely as long as I am tall. I reach down to pick it up and find that this key is as light as a feather. I stand it up before me and I can see that it is taller than I am. "My Beautiful Lord Jesus, what shall I do with this key?"
"Bring it close to you and hold it to your heart. It will be melded into you by the fire and this key will become a permanent part of your makeup."
I take the key and put it to my chest and embrace the key. Suddenly, there is a great explosion of light and I am flying through the air like a blazing rocket. I do not know where I am headed, but am not in the least concerned; for I am caught up in this beautiful fire and feel absolutely free, absolutely full of the love and joy of God, full of His beauty and peace and without a care in the world. Soon, I realize that the fire has carried me back to the beautiful beach and I find myself sitting on this beach, feeling such a great desire to get up and jump and shout praises to God. Rising, I begin to jump and shout, jumping much like a kangaroo, but with each jump I am going higher and higher until once again I am soaring in the sky. I am soaring over the glowing ocean and as I soar, I hear the Spirit of God say, "It is time."
"It is time for what?" I ask.
"It is time for you to know who you are."
Suddenly, I plummet to the Earth, like a fallen bird and I ask, "Tell me what you mean."
"My Little One," our Lord Jesus speaks. "Do you remember when I told you that in the scrolls I would make you see who you are."
"Yes, my Lord and I am afraid to see this."
"I know you are and it has not been time; but today you received the key."
"What does this mean, my Lord?"
"My Child, it means that you have been given the key, which will unlock the mysteries of who you are. For, some have long-waited for you."
"Oh, my Lord, would that I did not have to write these things. For, now I am afraid."
"My Little One, what is there to fear?"
"I fear what you will say. I fear what this mystery key will reveal; for My Lord, I feel to be among the least of the least, a sinner, My Lord, brought out of it all only because of Your love and grace."
"Do you know, My Little One, that you were chosen, even before the foundations of the world? Do you not know that even before you were born, you knew the darkness you would grow up in? You knew the trials you would face and you knew that I would not allow you to perish in darkness. All these things you knew and you also knew your role in uniting the peoples of all nations."
"Me? I knew this? But, my Lord, I do not understand what you say. I am only a housewife, someone, who lives an isolated life. Yet, you say these things, My Lord. I have a fear. How can this be? Oh, my Lord, I do not understand."
"No, My Child, you do not understand now, but very soon, you will understand that what I tell you is very true and now is the time of this impartation of the anointing into you for this work."
"Oh, my Lord, my greatest desire is to do the will of God, but Oh, my Lord, please be patient with me. For, I am at a loss for understanding. Help me, my Beautiful Lord; for these words are very difficult to digest."
"My Child you do not have to digest them now. But, full digestion will come about by degrees as you see that what I say is true."
"My Lord, what you have shown me is beautiful; but my heart aches because of what you showed me about the American flag."
"My Child, America shall surely fall; but I will never desert My Loved Ones. I will not leave the poor without hope. I will not leave them without miracles. Therefore, My Little One, I shall send you and your husband among these people and you shall work great and mighty miracles."
"Oh, my Lord, the evil ones will not like this."
"No, they do not like this. The evil one knows what you are and this is why he has tried to kill you for many years."
"Oh, my Lord, with fear and trepidation, I receive what You say."
"Because you receive, take a step off the bridge and sink into the tomorrows at hand."
So, I leap off the bridge and sink into a substance, which is thick, like pudding, but light and fiery."
"Sit, My Child, for what is will be a part of you wherever you go."
"What is this, My Lord?"
"It is the anointing for what is and for what is to come. With this, My Little One, we shall stop for today. I am Jesus and all is given according to the will of our Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 16th day of March 2003,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies