Thursday, July 18, 2013

"MOTHER OF ALL WHORES"

"At this time, more than a billion souls are prisoner to this church. More than a billion souls have taken oaths to this church and more than a billion souls pay homage and allegiance to Lucifer, who is the head of this church. More than a billion souls are prisoner to Luciferian doctrine and they know it not!" - Sis Linda

Book IX, Chapter Twenty
_____________

"MOTHER OF ALL WHORES"

PART I

"…come hither, I will show unto thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth on many waters. 2. With whom the kings of the Earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the Earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 5 And, upon her forehead was a name written:"Mystery Babylon the Great, The Mother of Abominations of the Earth." 6. And, I saw the woman drunken with blood of the martyrs of Jesus… 9. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
 -- Book Of Revelation, King James Bible, Chapter 17

His real name is Karol Woityla, but almost everyone knows him as Pope John Paul II. What few realize is that this man was formerly a chemist, but not just any chemist. He was a chemist, who manufactured cyanide and then sold it to the concentration camp at Auschwitz, specifically to kill Jews and their families. One would think that after the war, this man would have been sought out and put to death for the many hundreds of thousands, if not millions that he helped to kill at this camp alone. But, this was historically not the case. According to public information, this man, Karol Woityla, was taken in by the Catholic Church in 1946 and quickly became a priest in this church. In 1958, this Dr. Death of Auschwitz became the youngest Bishop of Poland. And, quickly he rose to take over the Papacy when after only 33 days in office, the last Pope was murdered.
Within the last few days, I have received much information, which relates to the rise of Hitler, which was made possible by the huge support of the Catholic Church and I deeply thank our Dear Friend, who has so graciously supplied this information! In fact, one of the articles states that when Pope Pius XII was cardinal, he signed a concordat with Hitler. This concord denoted a writ of total accord and this concord apparently meant that Hitler was a servant of the Pope for life.
In one picture of Pope Pius XII, he had two raised fingers, which are supposed to represent his claim to power over the secular world and the church. Whom have we seen raising these two fingers ( the index and the middle fingers together) in recent years?
From this research, which was given to me, I also read that Hitler and all his staff, including the entire SS were all Catholics! Is anyone surprised yet? The "fake Jews" and the Catholics, Satanists by two different names, out to destroy all of humanity!
In view of this information, which is readily available on the Internet, no one should be surprised in the least to hear that the Pope is calling for a New International Order. The following is an excerpt from his speech as posted on the Vatican website on January 01, 2004: "More and more, we see the necessity of a New International Order, that is the fruit of experience and results achieved in these last years by the organization of the United Nations; a system able to give suitable solutions to the current problems, based on one society’s integral development, on the solidarity between rich and poor countries, on the sharing of the resources and the extraordinary results of the scientific and technical progress."
Does this sound like your cup of tea? Or, like the New World Order mumbo-jumbo that it is? For, the discerning, however, there should be no doubt about the stance of the catholic hierarchy in the building of this Nazi/Satanic New World Order! From the mouth of the Pope is the evidence in his own words!
The obvious goal of the Roman Catholic Church is a one-world religion, which all the churches will obey. Through their inquisition, they have strived to do away with all Protestants for hundreds of years. The inquisition never went away. It just went underground. Through their Jesuit organization, the Catholic Church has infiltrated every major religion and every facet of governments worldwide. This push to control the world and to control all people through a one world religion is an old one, indeed; but is now coming to fruition!
In recent days, especially since the death of the Black Pope on the 13th of November, 2003, a stream of high-level members of the Catholic Church from all over the world, as well as leaders of other religions and lay people, have flooded the Vatican. The push is on the get the one world religion organized around the dictates of the Roman Catholic Church! And, as I understand it, many in secular positions from around the world have been called to the Vatican to receive their particular position in this one world religion!

SINCE THE DEATH OF THE BLACK POPE
According to information, which comes to us regarding the Vatican website, the last time the Black Pope posted a message to the people was on the 11th of November, 2003. Since he was struck down on the 12th of November and cast into the Lake of Fire on the 13th of November, there has not been a single public mention of his death in any news around the world as far as it can be determined! Since that time also, the Pope has ordained many new leaders in the Catholic Church around the world. Earlier information on the Vatican website showed that the Pope recently nominated 33 cardinals on one single day!
As I understand it, on the 16th of December, six new cardinals were appointed to the Vatican, itself, with one from each of the following countries: Italy; Sudan, Japan , and Spain and two from France. One is left wondering if these most recent cardinals have been appointed to the Vatican to replace those, whom our Father in Heaven vowed to take down with the Black Pope. As I understand it, the cardinals are appointed for life, and if this is so, whom did these most current cardinals replace in the Vatican?

It is interesting to note that on the 12th of November, 2003, Pope John Paul II gave a message, which was centered around the death of St Francis of Assisi. On the 13th of November, the White Pope celebrated a mass for the cardinals, the archbishops, and the bishops, who died in the last year.
In view of our Father in Heaven’s words that He struck down the Black Pope and 69 others would follow, I am including the current information about recent known deaths in the Catholic Church. I do not know if these represent any of the 69, but I am including it for your information.
1.                                                                                  Papal Nuncio Michael Courtney, 58, an Irish national, was killed as he was traveling by car in the south of Burundi. He was reportedly shot dead by rebels. He was a Vatican ambassador. Dec 30th, 2003
2.                                                                                  On December 18th, 2003, the Vatican listed the following as deceased:
 a. Bishop Panlos Tzadua … Ethopia
 b. Bishop Joseph Anthony Ferrarario, Honolulu HI, USA
 c. Bishop Luiz Roberto Gomes de Arruza Guajara-Mirim Brazil
 d. Bishop Johannes Sudiarna Hadiwikarta, diSurabaya Indonesia
 e. Bishop Augustine Eugene Hornyak, O.S.B.M. Esarca Apostolico (Jesuit) Great Britain
 f. Bishop William Edward Power Canada g. Archbishop Fernando Vargas Ruizde Somocurcio,
  S.I. Arequipa Peru.
On the 5th of January of 2004, Pope John Paul, II announced that the "Meditations of John Paul II" will be released next May. It is reportedly a book of "deep, religious reflection" of the Pope. This same Pope, who has had two confrontations with death, states that the "Holy Mother" saved his life!" There certainly would be no need for this man to give any glory to God Almighty; for he is, after all, god on Earth!
Because the hour is exceedingly late, I am beseeching any and all, who are members of this Catholic Church cult, to divorce yourself from it immediately. I am also pleading with you to you rid yourself of any and all "Mary" idols, rosary beads, and prayer books, which have come from or are associated with this church. I earnestly hope that you will get rid of any and all "canned" prayers and that you will stand before our Lord and God and renounce any and all oaths to this church.
I have stated it before and will clearly state it again for those, who missed it the first time. The Catholic Church is the headquarters of Lucifer on Earth. This was made very clear to me at the time that the Black Pope kidnapped me and ordered my death!
At this time, more than a billion souls are prisoner to this church. More than a billion souls have taken oaths to this church and more than a billion souls pay homage and allegiance to Lucifer, who is the head of this church. More than a billion souls are prisoner to Luciferian doctrine and they know it not! I pray that you are not one of them, but if you are, it is time to walk out of the devil’s den! It is time to be free; and to this end, I am including the following prayer for your freedom.
Read this prayer and then get it into your heart. It is not necessary that you repeat this prayer word for word, but that you get the basics of it in your heart. Cry out to our Lord and God from the depths of your heart! Pray with emotion and mean every word you say. Then, He will hear you.
This will seem strange to you at first, if you are a Catholic, as you have been used to reciting prayers that someone else wrote or you have been used to praying prayers out of books that were written by unknown authors many years ago. It is time to learn to pray from your heart! This is how you must pray to our Lord and God so that He will hear you and answer your prayers!
I stand in agreement with each of you, who wants to be free of this mass mind control, and I am right now  praying for your freedom and deliverance!

A PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE FROM CATHOLICISM
"Father in Heaven, in the beautiful Name of Your Precious Son, our Lord Jesus, Savior of all of mankind, I come to you today on bended knees. Father, Oh, Father hear this cry from my heart, for I have made a grievous error! Father, without even knowing that I have entered into a covenant with Lucifer, I have done so through my agreements with the Catholic Church. Out of my own ignorance, Father, I have put myself in bondage to doctrines of men and secret covenants with Lucifer, himself! Father, in so doing, I have put myself under control of Lucifer and his demons, who have instituted spiritual wickedness in High Places, and for this, Father, I am eternally sorry.
Father, I want to do what is right for myself and for my family. I want no other gods over me, Father. I only want You, Father, Jehovah, Most High. And, I want to know and have a personal relationship with Your Son, our Lord Jesus, who is the Savior of all of mankind. I accept Him as My Savior, Father, there is none other!
Father, by having in my presence statues of Mary or other replicas of things or people in Heaven, I have made a grievous error. You have commanded us not to make replicas of anything in Heaven or in the Earth, and not to honor such a thing, and I have not obeyed this. Forgive me for this, Father. Do not hold this against me; for many things I have done in ignorance.
But, now, Father, you are making me see the evils of this church to which I have entered into a covenant and I know that I have done wrong. This is why I am confessing my sins to you! And this is why I am begging you to break any yoke, any shackle, and any dark chains off me, which the devil has put on me because of my own agreement to obey and serve him through this Catholic Church.
Father, I no longer want to belong to any organization like this and I beg You to keep me free from such an organization so long as I live. This is why I am asking You, Father, to deliver me completely from the teachings of this church and to make me free through the beautiful gift of salvation, which comes only through Your Son.
Father, fill me with Your beautiful Spirit and guide me in Your holy ways so long as I live. And, Father, keep me from evil and deliver me from temptation; for Father, I desire to please you. I desire to obey you and to bring you glory. Father, I praise you and I thank you for hearing my prayer! Holy is Your Precious Name! Amen!"
Read this prayer and then get it into your heart. Then, in your own words, pray to our Lord and God with deep emotion from your heart and mean every word you say. He will hear you and He will deliver you from the blindness and deafness, which has come upon you because of your covenant with Lucifer. Don’t put this off! You cannot serve two masters! You cannot serve Lucifer in the Catholic Church and our Lord Jesus and Father in Heaven at the same time. It should be enough of a shock to you to know that the Catholic Church, "god" on Earth, the Pope, is a serial killer and a NAZI, but he is now publicly calling for a world system of killing, as the world has never known! Wake up and renounce this evil system while you still can! Jesus is your only way to freedom! He came in the flesh and he sacrificed his own life that you and I might have LIFE more abundantly. It is yours for the asking! Ask for it now!
Linda 

go to: prophecies