Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Bush/New World Order Plans to Terrorize the Poor people in the South"

"I have shown you as it is; for there are several attacks on the South, which are being planned at this moment. One is nuclear. One is biological and one is chemical. The point is, My Child, that many states in the South have a history of voting Democrat. The point in creating this terror is so that the Bush crowd can then come in and be the heroes, thereby getting the votes of the people in the South. Why Mississippi? Because it is a very poor state. It falls behind in many areas and they believe that these people deserve to be destroyed, plus they think they are so ignorant (in Mississippi) that they will never find it out." - Father in Heaven
Book 10,  Chapter Four
"Bush/New World Order Plans to Terrorize the Poor people in the South"

On the afternoon of the 21st of February, I took a nap and dreamt that I was talking on the telephone with a friend when the conversation was interrupted by loud clicks and noises as well as the weird voices, which were very scrambled and hard to discern. Then, the telephone connection was lost. I called back and our friends’ Mother answered the telephone. When I asked to speak with our friend, I was told that He was called out and I believe that she said to "Oklahoma." Then, this woman blurted out, "Jackson Mississippi just got nuked."
Without speaking a word, I hung up the telephone and hurriedly went to my Mother’s house. Once there, I asked her why Jackson Mississippi was nuked and she said that she did not know.
When I entered her house, it was daylight, but shortly after my conversation with her, I went to the door and looked out and the sky was full of so much dust and debris that it looked almost dark. I saw My Mother and my Stepfather sitting outside and I warned them to come inside as they were breathing radioactive particles. They got up and came back inside and once again I asked my Mother why Jackson Mississippi had been nuked. As soon as these words began to come out of my mouth, a radio on the wall came on and as I spoke the radio got louder and louder until I was shouting at my Mother, continuing to ask her why Jackson Mississippi had been nuked. I awoke never hearing her reply.
During the course of time since this dream, I have shared it with others, who have confirmed through several intelligence sources that the Bush Administration definitely plans to commit a great terror act in the state of Mississippi. Just last week there was an earthquake, which was over 5.0 in Mississippi and our Father in Heaven tells me that this earthquake was a "caused" earthquake." I pray that this registers with you! Several different intelligence sources have confirmed that the Bush Administration and their New World Order cronies plan to commit a terrorist act of great proportions in the state of Mississippi. These are their plans. It is up to each of you to take this warning seriously and pray fervently against it. Read on for what our Father in Heaven has to say!
"Planned Terror for the South!"
"Father, I come to You for a greater understanding of this dream. You know that since this dream I have received word that  intelligence sources confirm that the Bushes and their New World Order crowd plan an attack on Mississippi. But, the word is that this attack is more of a biological attack."
"My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. In this dream, I have shown you as it is; for there are several attacks on the South, which are being planned at this moment. One is nuclear. One is biological and one is chemical. The point is, My Child, that many states in the South have a history of voting Democrat. The point in creating this terror is so that the Bush crowd can then come in and be the heroes, thereby getting the votes of the people in the South. Why Mississippi? Because it is a very poor state. It falls behind in many areas and they believe that these people deserve to be destroyed, plus they think they are so ignorant (in Mississippi) that they will never find it out. If Mississippi fails, they have other targets in the South, but Mississippi is their number one target and "Jackson" as you have seen."
"Oh, Father, I hate this evil and I pray that You will smash these evil ones in the head with Your rod of judgement. I am fully disgusted with their evil!"
"You are right, My child. Take My rod and smash it into the head of Karl Rove."
"Father, I take Your rod and I smash this rod into the head of this evil man. At first, I see a blazing white light. Then, I see black snakes scatter in all directions. Father, what are these?"
"The demons, who control him. Gather up the snakes and throw them into the Lake of Fire, for they give him power."
"Yes, my Father." And, I reach out and gather them up under the power of God and I have thirteen of them in my hands, which are now bound up in ropes. Now, I give them a fling and they go straight into the Lake of Fire. I look down at Karl Rove and he looks like a skeleton. He tries to speak, but no words come out. "My Father, this is awful."
"It is and it won’t be long before he follows his snakes. Now, My Child, take My rod to the head of George W. Bush."
"Yes, my Father." I now take His fiery rod and I slam it into the head of George W. Bush. His head falls off, which has one crown attached and I look to see that the severed head is hollow. "Father, this man’s head is hollow and his body is hollow. How can he even think; for he has no brain."
"You are correct. He has no brain. His Father is his brain. Now, take My rod and smash it into the head of George Bush Sr."
"Yes, my Father." And, I do as asked. The rod of fire hits his head of George H.W. Bush and the head explodes, leaving thousands of snakes. They are pouring forth and the heads are peering in all directions, all are hissing at once. "Oh, Father, this is an awful mess!"
"It is."
"What is to be done here?"
"Take My cup of fire and pour this cup of fire onto these snakes."
I take the large cup, which more closely resembles a pitcher, and I pour the cup of molten lava and fire onto the hissing snakes. These snakes begin to groan and to pop and sputter as the molten lava and fire hits them and simultaneously they begin to dry up, like plants that have dried up in the sun. The head of George H. W. Bush is gone and the snakes are all withered and dead, or dying, and from the belly of George H.W. Bush comes a terrible groan. "Let me out! Let me out!"
"Oh, Father, what is this?"
"My Child, it is another very large snake, which is coiled in a circle."
"Take My sword and stick it into the belly of George W. Bush and pierce this snake."
I now take our Father’s fiery sword and push it into the belly of George H. W. Bush and the snake is hit by the fire. Oh, this thing is furious! It is now screaming like a wildcat and hissing at the same time, but the screams and hisses soon die down until there is only a moaning noise, which gets weaker and weaker until there is no noise at all. I withdraw the flaming sword and out comes green bile, stinky, rotten, putrid, gangrenous fluid, and it falls down and builds into a pile at the feet of this evil man. "Oh, Father, this is foul! It is so foul!"
"Stand back, My Child."
Then, suddenly, the body of George H.W. Bush crumbles and falls into the stinky mess. "Oh, Father, this is awful! I can hardly stand the sight! I feel sick all over!"
"As it should be! And this, My Child, is the fate of George H. W. Bush. With his demons gone, he, too, shall soon dry up and fall into the stinking mess that he has created."
"Oh, Father, this is an awful thing; but I delight in Your righteous judgement! Praises to Your Holy Name, Father. I love You so!"
"And, with this, My Child, we shall stop for now. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 24th day of February, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman
Since I received word from the intelligence sources above, I have received other words of confirmation that other intelligence connections confirm that the Bush administration plans to commit an act of great terror in Mississippi. But, also remember our Father’s words that this could be any location in the South and for the reasons as outlined above. It is up to each of you to get serious in prayer that our Father will intervene and stop these evil plans! Once again, we are facing serious concerns and know one thing. This is not going to get any better any time soon! The Satanists have taken over and they plan to kill every person. They have bankrupted the country and hope that all are either dead or enslaved before they wake up. Dear Ones, the great war is on and you will either stand up and fight it spiritually or you will die in chains to the New World Order!
April 21st, 2004
Since the above warning regarding the New World Order plots to create terror in the South, we have read of explosions in an oil refinery in Texas. Because of the severity of these explosions, this refinery had to be shut down and it is supposedly the third largest in the USA. The word, which came through the news reports of the Internet, was that this great explosion would surely lead to an increase in the gas prices in America; and we are surely seeing a steady increase in gasoline at the pumps! But, the word that we have received through some, who have contacts in the intelligence agencies, is that the super elite thieves need to keep the oil and gas prices high so that they can make a huge profit on their oil derivatives. If oil drops, they lose! Now, we understand why OPEC has also cut oil production to accommodate these thieves! It is all about money and greed!
Also, since the above warnings about "terror" in the South, we have received word about other explosions in an oil refinery in New Mexico! But, this is not all, reports have come in about an unknown aerosol, which was disseminated in the Miami Airport and another report about a package, possibly an explosive, which was found in the Atlanta Airport. I do not know the outcome of these situations in these airports as I only read one article about each of these "terror" events.
Let it be known that these events are our Father’s warnings coming to pass. Never, ever underestimate His warnings and never take them for granted! He gives them for a reason! This reason is so that you will repent and pray to stop these things. If people take these warnings for granted and do not even care enough to pray for our Lord and God to stop them; He will simply let them come to pass! Does this tell you anything about why we are seeing these things come to pass in the South?

 Go to; prophecies