Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Choosing to do Right with what we are Given!"

"Oh, My Little One, this is the way of the world. When most are given a few dreams or visions, they begin to usurp power. They begin to usurp authority and while they may start out on the right track, with only a desire to share what is given and to inform the world, most get off track. They get bloated with self and ego and they get caught up in greed. Now, with David Booth, he had a sincere desire to share this experience at first and he felt an urgency in his heart about what is truly coming to pass. Yet, in his haste, he began to undermine the truth." - Father in Heaven
Book 10, CHAPTER FOUR
Part Three
______________________
"Choosing to do Right with what we are given!"

"My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. You come to Me today, My Child, with questions about your conversation with Me on March 01, 2004. And, as you are now going forward with typing what has been previously given, you have questions about My words regarding one David Booth and his revelations of his dream/vision."
"Yes, I do."
"And, I have told you that I have given him this vision."
"You did, Father."
"Yet, My Child, at the time of My conversation with you, you only knew what I told you and what you heard from listening to his radio interviews."
"This is so, Father and I wondered why so many would give this man coverage from this dream/vision when so few would have me on their shows, and You have given me many hundreds if not thousands of visions, plus dreams, and so many have come to pass."
"Oh, My Little One, this is the way of the world. When most are given a few dreams or visions, they begin to usurp power. They begin to usurp authority and while they may start out on the right track, with only a desire to share what is given and to inform the world, most get off track. They get bloated with self and ego and they get caught up in greed. Now, with David Booth, he had a sincere desire to share this experience at first and he felt an urgency in his heart about what is truly coming to pass. Yet, in his haste, he began to undermine the truth. In his book, he stole the words of others and used them as his own. He devised a scheme in his heart to debase Me and My words and this became his downfall. Nevertheless, I sent him forth and at first his desires were sincere, that is to share this experience, this warning. But, as he devised mischief against Me, I allowed him to set himself up for a fall. He got carried away with ego, My Child, and this was all to his demise. Then, I put him to tests and he failed them all. So, while he started out with a real warning and a real message, his purposes became contorted and twisted and he did a lot of harm. He reaped a great deal of criticism upon himself, some justified and some not justified; for, his purposes became warped and crooked and he, himself, set up his own demise. Yet, My Child, he always had a choice as to whether he would take what was given and be truthful and honest, or whether he would take it and twist it for his own greed and glory. What started out as a blessing turned into a cursing for him as he chose the crooked way.
My Little One, I would use many, many for My purposes, but whom can I trust to serve Me without selfish agendas? And, so it is My Child, that this man has fallen because of his own misuse of truths. Let all be the wiser. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded, this 21st day of April, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman
go to: prophecies