Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Torture Parade


But, I tell you now that their evil mind control does not work on those, who walk in love and forgiveness and as for me; I have forgiven all of the great evils that they have done to me!" 
- Linda Newkirk
Con’t Book 11,Chapter 13
______________
 THE TORTURE PARADE!

My Dear Ones, you must now get wise about their torture parade, for no one is exempt and soon, the whole world will see and know what these most evil ones are up to and what they have been doing to many, all against their will for quite some time! For, truly these evil ones delight in torture! They thrive on it and they delight in suffering! And, they delight in doing their work in stealth and cunning! They delight in causing people to BECOME SO BEAT DOWN, that they give up and kill themselves, or someone else! And, they will go to great lengths to pick up and mind control the unbelieving, the naïve and gullible! They hide behind their “terror” technology and carry out their dastardly deeds in the darkness of night when the victims are fast asleep. They then kidnap their victims and they drug them with memory erasing drugs as they carry out their mind control and other abuses to their bodies! For, they do have the technology to do so and few know or even believe what has happened to them! What “perfect” crimes they carry out on those, who do not even believe that they ever could or ever would be such victims!
These evil ones have abducted me and injected me with drugs and implanted chips in me so many times that I could never begin to keep up with these many assaults. I have awoken so many times in the morning with needle marks on various parts of my body that the sheer numbers of times are mind-boggling! But, I tell you now that their evil mind control does not work on those, who walk in love and forgiveness and as for me; I have forgiven all of the great evils that they have done to me! From day to day, I strive to walk in love and forgiveness toward all, regardless of what they have done to me. I have no malice in my heart and wish to harm no one, and especially not myself. But, these evil ones have drugged me and have surely tried over and over to mind control me! However, I belong to my Lord and God and not them! AND HE IS ABLE TO PRESERVE AND KEEP ME; AND HE HAS DONE SO, UNDER THE MOST ADVERSE OF CIRCUMSTANCES!

THE BUSH CIA MIND CONTROL ATTEMPTS!

In the past two to three months, these Satanist CIA operatives and others have repeatedly called here and have left such messages on the recorder as, “Your ID NUMBER IS MR-------- And, after the MR, a series of numbers. I knew that this was one of their so-called trigger phrases, but it did not trigger anything, but a knowing of what they were doing. And, so after carrying on with this for a while, with no results, they began to call here and say, “Call Mrs Black.” But, why would I want to call Mrs Black? Is this not one of their trigger phrases for “go kill yourself,” or “kill someone else!” And as they station their spy machines, their antigravity machines, which blink the red and green lights, around this house 24 hours a day and seven days a week, they monitor all that I do, say and think. So, when I have a “bad” day, so to speak, and become the least bit upset about anything, they call here with the “Mrs Black” calls!

PRAY FOR MRS. BLACK!

My Dear Ones, I REPEAT HERE, FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND FOR PUBLIC INFORMATION, THAT OUR MOST WONDERFUL LORD AND GOD HAS BLESSED ME SO, WITH GREAT LOVE; AND I HAVE FORGIVEN ALL FOR THE HORRENDOUS THINGS, WHICH THEY HAVE DONE TO ME; AND FOR THIS REASON, I HAVE NO MALICE TOWARD ANYONE! I LOVE MYSELF, FOR I AM A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH AND I LOVE OTHERS! But, still these Satanic CIA operatives and rogue Satanists keep on with their evil parade! Just today, the 17th of November, 2005, four calls from phoney numbers! But, first thing on the morning of November 17, 2005 was a “Mrs Black” call! She did not say, “Call Mrs. Black,” but said, “I am Mrs Black!” Yet, she was a talking machine! So, I answered all the rest of the phoney calls on Nov 17, 2005 with, “Is this Mrs Black?” to which, there was no response. Seems that Mrs. Black does not want to answer!
Dear Ones, pray for “Mrs. Black!” She is most definitely short of a meaningful life and she is obviously into the black arts and projects, from which she needs to be free. So, let us all pray for the freedom of Mrs Black, that she will repent and come to our Saviour, lest she end up in the Lake of Fire! I am very serious about this one thing, my Dear Ones! Please remember Mrs Black in your daily prayers and each and every person on this mind control team, that they will see the evil of their ways and repent before our Lord and God and come to know and accept our Saviour as Saviour of Humanity. My Dear Ones, pray for a great movement of the Spirit of God to come into their midst and to awaken them to the mighty love of our Lord and God and that they will be all ashamed and convicted by the power of the Living Spirit of God and repent of the dark deeds that they thrive on from day to day. My Dear Ones, our Lord and God is ABLE! So, put these mind controllers on your prayer list for complete deliverance from the clutches of Satan and for salvation through the love and grace of our Most Wonderful Saviour. And, pray for their freedom each and every day! Jesus is their HOPE and they need to KNOW JESUS! But, my Dear Ones, if they will not repent, but will only continue on in their evil, pray to our Father in Heaven and ask Him to deliver a great and mighty righteous judgement against them, that they will be punished for the great evils, which they have done to so many and continue to do. For, truly our Father in Heaven tells us that He delights in righteous judgement and you and I should also delight in His righteous judgement!

MORE OF GOVERNMENT STALKERS!

In addition to these aforementioned things, which these evil ones have done to torture and persecute me, they try to make it impossible for me to listen to Internet Radio as they simply cut off the stream. And, on several occasions as I have been listening to a radio program on the Internet, there has come a sound of a squeaky door slamming, which seems to be their “trigger” sound for me to shut down the computer and stop this behaviour, but I just go on. And, at other times, the stream will cut off and some of their “strange” music will come over the speakers! One night after the door slamming through the speakers of my computer, there was a “strange” noise on the speaker, almost like a growl, but not really a growl, either; and a few minutes later, a male voice said via the computer speakers, “You are strange!” The following day, as I was speaking to others over the telephone, I could hear the faint sounds of someone, who was laughing over the telephone! And, so they go, my Dear Ones, obviously some people do not have anything of interest to do in their personal lives, so their only pleasure is in stalking, threatening and harassing others.
I do pray that these most misguided souls get a meaningful and spiritual life, that they repent of their evil and come to know our Saviour; for they are all headed for a very hot and burning fire! Dear Ones, pray for their liberation from the great and dark spiritual prisons, in which they find themselves! Put them all on your daily prayer list for total deliverance from these evil pursuits and for a mighty outbreak of the Spirit of God in their midst and for the salvation of every one of these souls! My Dear Ones, make this prayer one of your great priorities every day! I believe that our Lord and God will hear our prayers and I KNOW that HE IS ABLE TO DELIVER THEM AND TO SHAKE THEIR FOUNDATIONS UNTO REPENTANCE!
I write these aforementioned things to you, my Dear Ones, as you need to know that that the CIA, the FBI and other government organizations have been used against me for some time. This Satanic government has turned the CIA on its own people and they are in full swing now against an unsuspecting populace. They are bringing out their covert tools of drugging, mind control, and other horrendous means of stealth, cunning and killing and they are using them on the unsuspecting American people! My Dear Ones, if you fall under their attacks, pray, pray, pray and do what is right in your life from day to day! We have a most wonderful and powerful God! There is none like Him and He is able to deliver you!

CONTINUED GOVERNMENT STALKING!

This note, I am adding as I am writing this newsletter! In the early morning hours of November 18, I noted that there were two very low government “antigravity machines,” which were parked about 45 degrees above the horizon, and due East. On this night, the flaming orange “saucer-shaped” object was due west at this time! I knew that they were up to no good on this day, on one of their #29 days, 11+18=29 and 2+9=11, their number and symbol for their two-horned god, Satan! I went to bed around 2:30 on the morning of November 18, 2005 and I was awakened almost immediately by my cat, who rose up on the bed and was peering toward the hall. In the hall, I heard sounds like those of shuffling feet and then in the living room, I heard the sounds of rustling papers. I ascertained that the “reptiles” were in the house and they were pilfering; and that they came from one of the “saucers”, which was outside.
I saw three of these reptilian creatures in the year, 2000, as they descended right into the hallway of our house and my cat was the first to see them! They were more of spirit, but clearly of a physical nature as well, as I could see that they wore some sort of armour and both had weapons. My cat saw them first and she ran and hid and when I looked I was shocked! For, there they were, some demons straight out of hell, but with weapons and armour. Earlier that day, as I was speaking on the telephone with a friend in Utah, we both heard a very strange and unknown series of words, which were directed into our conversation. We both were amazed and wondered what we were hearing. And, upon seeing them, I remembered these strange words! And, even later that day, as I was leaving my Mother’s house, who lived in the same mobile home park that we lived in, I saw three silvery saucers glide across the park, just above the trees, and they never made a sound! I believe that these three reptiles were definitely associated with these three silvery saucers. My Dear Ones, do not believe others, who tell you that these creatures do not exist! They do, and they are vicious!
Before I went to bed in the early morning hours of November 18, 2005, I prayed to our Father in Heaven for Him to cut off all of the implants so that they would not be able to send any signals or pain into any of them; and as I lay down on the couch for a while and I saw that He did shut them down and these evil ones were not able to track me, or torture me and assault me via their electrical currents. And, my Dear Ones, this is what bothered them as they monitor me 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And, this is why they sent one of their scouts into the house later on to see what was going on.
When I awoke the following morning, I could tell that they had pummelled my head with microwaves all night as the skin on my head was full of “crawling” sensations and this is the way one’s skin feels when hit directly with sustained microwaves. Also, by early morning, they were once again attacking my swallowing, by hitting my throat with weapons and causing me to swallow violently against my will. I was quite tired when I woke up this morning as it was late when I got to bed and I was attacked in my sleep by these evil hoards. But, almost first thing when I got up, I received the following call, which was left on the answering machine. Now, realize that when someone leaves a message, I do not hear this message, but have to push a button to hear the messages, which someone leaves on the answering machine. But, when these government stalkers call, they directly speak out their message into the house, as they want to make sure that I hear their harassing calls, when I would not otherwise listen to them at all. And, this morning, on the morning of November 18, 2005, this is what the CIA front, Chrysler Financial left on my telephone.

CHRYSLER FINANCIAL, A CIA FRONT ORGANIZATION!

Chrysler Financial has been calling this house since around April of this year, when I got this telephone. They called here for Lennie Kravitz from April until around October of this year. I repeatedly told them that he is not at this number and cannot be reached at this number, but they continued to call here for him, often four or five times a day, and even threatened to go to the police on one occasion when I told them that he was not here. So, approximately four weeks ago, I called the number that they left in one of their calls here and I got a man, who told me that this is the number that they have for this Lennie Kravitz; and when I stressed again that he does not live here and that they are harassing me, this man assured me that they would take my number off their list. But, I must tell you that the voice of the man, whom I spoke with was very strange, with a tone of puzzlement, when he said, “Oh, this is Linda Newkirk?” Be advised that their stalking picks up speed when I sit to type a newsletter or to type information for the website, but this is only part of their harassment!
Now, today, my Dear Ones, they are calling again from Chrysler Financial with the following message:
“Hello, this message if for Linda Smith. This is Bianca Cruise and I am calling you from Chrysler Financial. Linda, I need you to call back immediately. My number is 1-800-685-8300, Extension 7622. We have a very serious matter that needs to be addressed and I need you to call back immediately! My telephone number is 1-800-685-8300. And, I hope that you return this call before it is too late!”
So, I called the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Department in Conway, Arkansas and filed a police report against these people for harassment and stalking and will continue to lodge complaints against them until something is done about them. By now, I have a huge list of on-going harassments and continued stalking and attempts on my life, as directed against me via George W. Bush and his Satanic CIA and FBI front organizations, and these complaints go back for a solid seven years! And, at the head of all of this harassment, as I said is one rapist, serial killer and stalker, George W. Bush and his “killer” father!
My Dear Ones, what a Great God we have! Every day, I know that I am one walking miracle and am alive only because of the awesome, love and grace of our Most Wondeful Lord and God! Blessed is His Holy Name!
 

GO to: prophecies