Monday, July 15, 2013

"A Deadly Blow to Satan! The President of the World is Dead!" , "The Encounter with the Black Pope"


"This man calls himself the President of the World. He also calls himself Luciferonicus, as he says that he is possessed of Lucifer."  - Sis Linda

Book IX, Chapter Thirteen
______________

"A Deadly Blow to Satan! The President of the World is Dead!"

"The Encounter with the Black Pope"

On the morning of the 12th of November, I awoke to remember parts of what appeared to be a dream. The very first face that came into my remembrance was a face that I had seen before. Back in February of this year, I received a letter from the "Holy Pontificate" demanding that I stop revealing their plans, among other things. (This letter will be posted again below for those of you, who have not already read it.)
In February of this year when I received the above-mentioned letter from this "Holy Pontificate", I had asked our Father in Heaven to show me who had written the letter. In the vision, which He gave me, I saw an older man, who was dressed in the black garb of a Roman Catholic priest. In this vision, I could see that he was crippled in his left leg and that he walked with a cane. The Spirit of God also revealed at that time that this man was a "fake Jew," who was high up in the oligarchy of the Roman Catholic Church at the Vatican in Rome. Still, I did not know his position, but suspected him to be the black pope, especially since the letter came from the "holy pontificate."
The threatening letter from this man came in direct response to our Father’s revelations that the Illuminati had devised an imminent plot to assassinate President Bush. In fact, I had warned Stew Webb of http://www.stewwebb.com about this plot and Stew went to intelligence sources, who confirmed that they knew of such a plot. From there, Stew arranged for me to be on certain radio shows with him and he, alone, also went on various shows to reveal this plot.
One of the shows that Stew Webb went on was Dennis Bossack’s radio show, which is called DNA live. Dennis has a website at http://www.ufolab.info. On Dennis’ show, while Stew was revealing this plot, Dennis cut him off the air for quite some time; and the following day, this reptilian, by the name of Dennis Bossack, broadcast a whole hour about the prophecies of Nostradamus.
Our Father in Heaven has shown me that this man, Dennis Bossack, is a Jesuit priest! His dastardly deeds include the infiltration of the UFO movement and the infiltration of the Patriot movement; and now the agenda of him and his wife is most apparent as they are posing as "Reverends." Through his name collecting and murderous rampages for the Satanists, he has posed with many faces, all the time collecting information for his handlers at the Vatican and his local hideout commanders at Area 51.
If you think that the Jesuits are good guys, read on! Wonder who else is part of the Skull and Bones?

This is a recent post from http://www.rumormillnews:
INDUCTION AND EXTREME OATH OF THE JESUITS
When a Jesuit novice is about to be inducted into the higher levels of the Order, he kneels on a red cross before the Superior of the Order. Before him are two flags, the familiar yellow and white flag of the papacy, and the black flag with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, the flag of the Jesuit Order. On the Jesuit flag is written the words,
IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOS.
(It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical kings, governments, or rulers.)
The Superior of the Order hands the novice a small black crucifix which he presses to his heart, and the Superior then presents to the novice a dagger. The novice grasps the bare blade and presses the point to his heart. The Superior, still holding the hilt of the dagger then speaks to the novice.
Superior
My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a Reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among the Protestants, generally to be a Protestant; and obtaining their confidence to seek even to preach from their pulpits and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and to descend so low as to become a Jew among the Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.
You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces and states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly in concert with your brother Jesuit, who may be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected; only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.
The black pope is the head of all Jesuits!

Abduction by the Luciferians
This has been a bit of a digression, but this should give you some background on these Satanists! Now, back to the dream. As I said, I remembered first the face of this man, whom I had already seen in visions given to me by our Lord and God. As I recalled the events of the previous few hours before awakening, I remembered how the Spirit of God had told me, as I was looking face to face with this black pope in this dream, which was not a dream: "This man calls himself the President of the World. He also calls himself Luciferonicus, as he says that he is possessed of Lucifer." (Since this time, a special friend sent me information from the Vatican website, which clearly shows that this black pope calls himself "the president".)
Pictures, like living snapshots, flashed before my eyes as every person, who was in attendance with this Black Pope that morning, was brought back to my remembrance by the Spirit of God. The ones I had seen were all men and they were all laughing, scorning and talking. I also remember standing in a very large room, with great ceilings and a very cold atmosphere. As the memories came flooding through, I was absolutely convinced that this was no dream and that in fact, I was there and had seen these very people, all men and all very evil! How did I get there? This, I do not remember, but I believe that I was taken out via an antigravity machine.

They injected me with lethal poisons and expected me to die!
If there were ever any doubt in my mind as to the validity of what I had seen, there was none left when I got up from bed and saw five needle marks on my left hand. These needle marks had not been there the night before as I had carefully applied lotions to my hands, which seemed to be getting chapped. They were not there at about 4:30 in the morning as I had gotten up and prepared my husband’s breakfast before he went to work and I had specifically looked at my hands to see how the lotion was working. After my husband went to work, I went back to bed; so I knew that this evil took place between 5:00 AM and about 7:30 AM, central time.
Three of these needle marks were very close together in the shape of a very small triangle. The two marks at the base of the triangle were about one millimeter apart and the distance between the puncture marks at the base and the puncture mark at the apex was about one and one half to two centimeters. This triangular formation of needles was injected into a blood vessel, which was situated slightly above my little finger. Then, there was a fourth puncture mark about one inch above these marks. This mark was directly over the finger, which is next to the little finger, and to the right of the three marks by about an inch. Then, just below the first joint of the index finger was another puncture wound. As I stated earlier, there were five needle marks on my left hand.
As I pleaded with our Father in Heaven for understanding as to why this was allowed to happen to me, He reminded me of my prayer to Him a few days earlier. In this prayer, I told him that I wanted to see, know and understand who was behind the on-going murder plots to kill me and others, particularly Stew Webb. That morning as I prayed, He said, "It is a time to rejoice!" He told me to get up and dance and sing! Then, He explained that some very evil people are going directly into the Lake of Fire for what they did to me. He reminded me that He had warned them back in February not to touch His anointed! And, even though He had warned them, a hit squad attempted to murder me back in May by traveling through time out of Area 51. And, from that attempt, several of them are now in the pits of hell!

MIRACLES AND SIGNS FOLLOW THOSE, WHO BELIEVE!
Our Father tells me that the evil ones injected me with one of the deadliest substances known. Truly, they believed that I would be dead immediately, but on the morning of the 12th of November, our Father in Heaven told me that everything they did was null and void! Everything! All their efforts to kill me through the kidnapping and the injections were to no avail!
Mark 16: 17-18 "And these signs shall follow them that believe. In My Name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
A few days ago, as I was seeking our Lord and God about this evil, the Bible fell open to Deuteronomy 7:15: "And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee." Praises to His Holy Name!
A very large tree goes into the Lake of Fire!
On the morning of the 13th of November, our Father in Heaven sent me in the Spirit to behold a very large tree. This tree, if seen in the physical world, would have certainly been several hundred years old. The circumference of it was absolutely huge and the diameter of it would have easily been five or six feet. That morning as I looked at this very large tree, our Father in Heaven told me to pull it up and to throw it into the Lake of Fire. I said, "Father, there is no way I can pull up this tree. It is too huge." He told me that He knew that I could not pull it up, but that He wanted me to help Archangel Michael pull it up. And, in an instant Archangel Michael grabbed the tree with his index finger and his thumb and pulled it up.
Although, I tried to help, God knows that the uprooting of this tree was the work of a mighty archangel and little could I do to help him. Now, with the tree uprooted and floating in the air above the ground, I found my eyes fixed on the gigantic hole where the tree had been. The uprooting of this tree created a huge cavern and down in the cavern I could see more caverns, where roots had been. This was an awesome thing to behold.
As I looked in awe at this great hole, I heard the Spirit of God say, "Now, I want you to throw this tree into the Lake of Fire." Again, recognizing our Father’s voice and knowing that this was a much greater job that I could possibly do, I told Him that I could not do this alone. And, again He said, "I know that you cannot do this alone, but I want you to help Archangel Michael throw this tree into the Lake of Fire." I rose to the level of the tree and placing my hands beneath it, I could readily see the two fingers of Archangel Michael as He hurled the tree into the burning Lake of Fire. Before me, I saw the burning flames reach out to grab the tree and I heard the sizzles as the lapping flames ignited the tree into a great roaring fire!
That day I rejoiced as I knew that our Lord and God had just killed the one who had tried to murder me. This man or devil, was the utterly evil black pope, the President of the world!

The High Tree is Slain!
About two days later as I was about to open the Bible, the pages parted and the Book opened to Ezekiel Chapter 17, verse 18. "And all the trees of the field shall know that I the Lord have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the Lord have spoken and have done it." Praises to our Father in Heaven!
On the day of the 13th of November, 2003, these prophetic words of our Lord and God were fulfilled! For, He brought down the high tree, all because of the love of a little tree and for this, I rejoice in Him! I love Him and His beautiful Son with an indescribable love; for the death of this evil man is a testimony of His great love for the least of us! Glory to His Holy Name forever and ever!

Hanging by the Neck!
Our Lord Jesus has said this about those, who hurt His Loved Ones. Matthew 18:6 "But whose shall offend one of these little ones, which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
As I write this about the millstone, I remember another vision our Father gave me about the ‘black pope," the President of the World, in the Lake of Fire. In this vision, I saw a rolling flame, which reminded me of the waves of the ocean as they come up and then roll back out to sea, setting up a wave, which rolls over and over on itself. Within this very large rolling flame of fire, I saw the black pope, the President of the world. He had a noose wrapped around his neck several times with a very thick knot, and he was hanging in the roaring flames! As I looked at his body, I saw some sort of creatures, very small ones, each bigger than a virus or bacteria, steadily eating up the body of this man. As they ate, he flailed about and cried out in agony. I looked at his tongue, which was swollen, several times larger than normal and it was hanging out of his mouth. This purple, white tongue was covered in bees, which continued to sting him on the tongue over and over as darts were constantly hitting him in the eyes. I watched as his body was eaten, all but a small speck. Then, the body would reappear and the same process would begin again. All the time, he was burning alive in the fires! It was a horrible sight, but even so, I do not know how this evil spirit can ever pay enough for all the people he has murdered, all the wars he has started, all the drugs he has run, all the children he has tortured and all the horrific evil that he has done!

The Black Pope
Information has been circulating for quite some time about this Black Pope and how he presides over all the intelligence agencies of the world. Some will not even whisper his name, lest they be found out and murdered. For a very long time, many have known that the Vatican is run by powerful occult groups and that the "white pope" is just one more big lie to fool the people! Now, we know that firsthand, that Lucifer, himself, has been the head of the Catholic Church for a very long time and he still is!

Come with me down Memory Lane!
Do you remember reading the following in chapter Eleven of Book Nine? This was given to me only three days before these evil ones kidnapped me.
"To my right is a treasure box. It is old and very dusty and is locked as well. I find a key in my right hand and I bend down to open the box. At this instant, I hear a very loud roar and look up to see the red eyes of the red dragon. He spits fire at me and I rise and take out a sword, which is blazing with a white fire. With this fiery sword, I advance on the dragon, and I slash the dragon across the chest.
The Red Dragon begins to bleed a green blood and he screams at me, "Look what you have done, bitch! I am going to kill you!"
I blow upon the dragon and a stream of white hot fire heads in his direction. The fire hits his head and burns out one of his eyes. I advance toward him with the sword once more and sever his right hand, which bears long, hideous claws; and this hand drops to the floor, leaving an arm without an appendage.
"I will get you, bitch! Just wait!" He blows fire at me and then turns to leave. And, as he turns, I take the fiery sword and cut off his tail, up high near his rear end. Still twitching, this tail lies in the hallway; and as he trails down the corridor, he bellows in pain."
Remember that our Lord and God deals in symbolism. This very fight with Lucifer is a foreshadowing of things to come! In this fight, the Red Dragon has been wounded! He has lost one of his eyes! He has lost his right hand! His tail has been cut off! Is this black pope not the right hand of the Red Dragon? Is the black pope not one of his eyes? Who is the other eye? The white pope perhaps! He has also lost his tail. What is his tail, save those, who follow after him? With 69 of his prominent players gone, he will surely be losing a large following!

Some of you will remember the following letter from the black pope back in February of this year! Even so, you would do well to read it again!

Comments: To Mrs. Newkirk, alleged Prophetess
>From the Exalted Order of Light, Holy Pontificate and Beneficiary of Global Perfection

We of the Order are not pleased with your spotlighting of us in your last visions. Do you not understand that our goals are the peaceful unification of Earth under which peace, harmony, and tolerance will be given a chance to grow? The Order of Light has orchestrated many events stretching back to the dawn of time, and always behind the scenes. The Illuminati? Our cover organization. The Freemasons? Our unwitting dupes. The Mormons? Simply another cult spawned by us that grew beyond our expectations. And we are not pleased, Mrs. "Newkirk," at your bringing our activities to light. Because we know (Oh, yes... we know more about you than you can possibly imagine) that you will not betray our exalted organization or its purpose to any others outside of your enigmatic prophecies (which, fortunately, few have attached to us), we plead with you to cease these detrimental diatribes against the Order! Please, we must repeat: our organization is only attempting to unite the world in peace and harmony under one ruler, the Virakhala, of whom so many prophecies have foretold. We fear you, truly. Where you get such detailed descriptions of us we do not know, but it must stop... you must not give any more coverage to our activities, for you mis-represent us badly. And we do not tolerate such intrusions on our private matters. If you insist on channeling (or however you get your revelations on us) your visions to the public, be advised that we are prepared to take appropriate measures.
Do not toy with us, Mrs. Newkirk. You call yourself a Prophet of God… we can see through such veils easily. God is on our side. Flee your cursed visions and embrace the Light- the Order of Light. We could use one of your capabilities.

Kindest regards,
-We of the Virakhala

Name: Ha'Virakhala
email: berrycc@onr.com
UserURL: http://

Below is our Father’s warning to this black pope! This was issued to the evil ones in the Vatican, yet they only accelerated their attempts to kill me!

A Message to the above Luciferians from our Father in Heaven,
Jehovah, Most High God!
"You, who await the false prophet, the very one, who rides the back of the beast, I say to you, ho, your days are numbered! Though you raise yourself as high as the heavens and though you boast of your feats and smirk at all laws, I tell you now that you are under My judgement. I see your every move and I know about all your foul deeds; for you are a putrid lot and the smell of your stench has reached far into the heavenlies. Yea, you are granted a season and within this season, you will fool many, who will follow you into the bowels of the dark abyss and even into the fiery lake. But, you will not deceive all and to My Loved Ones, I shall give great power. And though you will overcome many, you will not overcome all. From the mouths of My holy ones shall flow great judgements upon you and one by one, I shall pluck you up and cast you into the fiery furnace. Yes, you brag of your dark deeds, but in short season, your ‘How great I am’ song will turn into ‘Woe is Me’. Judgement is Mine and My judgement shall be upon you, regardless of where you go; for you cannot hide from the coming firestorm. But, just as King Nebuchadnezzar was forced to give up the ‘How great I am’ song and to recognize the One God, so will some of you! As you see fires in your midst and your world falling around you, some of you will repent, even then, and you will recognize the One True God and My Son Yeshua. But, I warn you now and let it be known. Touch not Mine anointed; for My judgement shall be upon you as swift as a falling ax and many of you will not live to see another day. Forewarned you are! I am Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 27th day of February, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
What next?
With the black pope out of the way, we all know what happens next. Since the death of this evil man, I have received two reports of Benny Hinn’s talking of rebuilding the Temple in Jerusalem and also pleading for contributions to build this temple. What a blasphemy before God Almighty! Jesus Christ is the Ultimate Sacrifice for all of humanity and to conjure up the sacrifice of animals is one huge slap in the face of our Father in Heaven and His Precious Son!
In the past I have received reports of those, who have been pushed down by demons at the Benny Hinn gatherings and reports of bizarre and strange happenings at his crusades. Benny Hinn is a tool of Lucifer. He is just one more rapture freak, liar extraordinaire and prosperity money monger, who is bleeding the people dry!
There are many more Benny Hinns, all pawns of the Satanists, and all deliberately placed in very visible positions for one purpose only, this being to fool the greatest numbers and to carry them right into the fiery pits.

The Current Visit between the Bushes and the Queen of England
This week, George W. Bush is visiting the Queen of England. We also know that Nelson Mandela of South Africa is there. Is the leader of your country at this meeting of the Satanic minds? What do you suppose they are doing? If you do not know, I will tell you. They are getting ready for the rule of the antichrist. With the body of the black pope in the Lake of Fire, Lucifer is looking to possess his last pawn!

Party time for the Satanists
Just this morning, our Father in Heaven took me down a very long and dark tunnel, which came out at the Vatican. There, I saw the dead corpse of the black pope. Gathered around him were others dressed in black, who were going through their black, satanic ceremonies!
Yes, indeed this is the Vatican that few know. The Vatican that millions upon millions blindly follow, the very Vatican that leads its people to worship idols and to read prayers out of books, the same Vatican that exerts extreme mind control over its members. This is the same Vatican, which feeds them lies and misinformation, so as to carry the greatest numbers right down into hell with Lucifer! This Vatican has long been the head of Lucifer’s works on this planet and still is! People, you must divorce this whore!
In Closing
These Satanists have done much more evil against us than I have told herein. But, I see no reason to go into details about all this. You have herein the culmination of many years of persecution and many murder attempts on my life. Now, I know why they were so desperate to get rid of me at this time.
As of this day, our Father has given me the all the keys to the anointing of White Buffalo Calf Woman. They desperately wanted to stop this, but what our Lord and God wills shall go forth exactly as He plans.
I do not know what our Father’s plans are, but I do know one certain thing. I love Him with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind and with all my strength. I have one reason for being and this reason is to serve Him and to please Him and our Precious and Beloved Lord Jesus.
I have no personal goals. To do the will of God is my single goal! I delight in the service of my Lord and God! I delight in the service of my fellow Brothers and Sisters; and with a great joy in my heart, I continue on!
Glory to our Lord and God, the One God, the True God, the God of Israel! Glory to His Name forever and ever!
On the 20th day of November 2003, this is my personal accounting of all that has recently happened to me,
Linda Newkirk

 go to: prophecies