Friday, July 19, 2013

Con't "The Warnings of our Lord and God are soon Coming to an End!"

"Father, this is sad." - Sis Linda
"It is, My Child; but at the same time, it is a New Day for My Faithful. It is a New Day of mighty miracles and beautiful spiritual blessings. It is not a time of worldliness or greed; but a time of simple faith and deep spirituality; and through all the travails, I am going to clean up those, who are left." Father in Heaven

Book IX, Chapter Twenty-one
PART III 
-----------------------
Con't "The Warnings of our Lord and God are soon coming to an end!"           
  
"My Precious Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, as you sit today and as you hear the clock ticking, know one thing: Time is running out for this Earth as you know it to be. I have warned and I have warned and I have warned; and while many more are informed, few have turned to Me. Few have repented! The world over, few have repented! And, fewer believe that the Earth, as you know it, is about to be destroyed. Yes, My Little One, the Earth is wobbling back and forth like a drunk man. Many are seeing the fulfillment of Isaiah, Chapter 24 and they do not even know that this word is being fulfilled.
Will this be stopped? My Child, the time of the warnings is fast coming to an end. The Satanists are holing up in the ground; for they believe that they will all survive the catastrophes unscathed, but many will be sadly mistaken. Many will perish in their holes. Yes, My Child, they are sure that the greatest numbers of you will die and they will inherit the Earth. And, they are correct in one thing. The greatest numbers of you will die; but their inheritance will be short-lived."
"Father, they have a scheme with the great pyramid, wherein they are trying to clean the viruses out of a very large crystal, thereby moving the Earth into a different timeline and averting the Planet X catastrophe."
"My Little One, you know that I know all about this. These are the same ones at it again. The same ones out to play God. But, have they found anyone?"
"Not that I know of."
"No, My Child, for such a one must have a specific genetic code to be able to change the corruption in this crystal and they do not have this person. This is one reason they wanted you to work for them and this is another reason that they have worked to clone you and have gone insane and died in great numbers. My Child, this code is within your genetic makeup and you will not be going back to Egypt. You will not be working in this pyramid and you will not serve the New World Order agenda."
"NO, my Father, I will not; for I desire Your will and only Your will and in no way do I wish to go back to Egypt in any way. Let the New Agers go there. So, Father, they want play God and they are getting desperate?"
"They are; for they desire more time for their own evil agenda, but this dispensation is coming to an end, whether they like it or not. And, what world kingdom they have will be short-lived. Make no mistake about it."
"So, Father, this planet is very near and it will soon flip the Earth?"
"My Child, the Earth wobbles like a drunk man and then it is turned upside down."
"How long, Father?"
"My Little One, if I told the masses six weeks, would they believe? If I said, ‘six months,’ would they believe? If I said, ‘a year,’ would they believe? Most want to know the time so that they know how long they have before judgement hits. But, they have no plans to repent. My Child, it matters not if it is six months, one year, or six years. What matters is the spiritual condition of one’s heart, and if one will not live righteously and obey Me, all the wisdom and all the knowledge in the world is irrelevant. My Child, I have had enough of warning a wicked and errant people the world over. My days of warning them are coming to an end. And, with this, My Child, shall follow the great judgements. This chain of judgements has been set into motion and will not be stopped until the return of My Son."
"Father, what was the thing that set these judgements into motion and means that we will not turn back?"
"The opening of the Fifth Seal."
"Then, this has set these judgements into motion and now we are getting into the midst of it."
"Yes, My Child, and you are only entering the severe times. You, as a nation, and you, as a world, have seen nothing yet."
"So, Father, You have warned the people and those, who are going to listen, have more or less listened."
"This is so."
"Father, this is sad."
"It is, My Child; but at the same time, it is a New Day for My Faithful. It is a New Day of mighty miracles and beautiful spiritual blessings. It is not a time of worldliness or greed; but a time of simple faith and deep spirituality; and through all the travails, I am going to clean up those, who are left."
So, My Child, as I conclude Book Nine, let all know that even now the Earth, itself, is breaking up in many ways. This is a very sick planet and I will no longer tolerate what I am seeing. Let all accept and repent while they can or die in their rebellion. The line is drawn and there will be no turning back."
"You know, Father! You have intervened so many times and You have stopped the evil ones over and over and I truly believe that many think that you will intervene again and stop this planet."
"Let them believe as they will. The wise ones will heed My warnings. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 31st day of January, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

My heart’s desire is that each of you takes the words of this book very seriously, and that you will effectively change your lives so that you are walking the Straight and Narrow Way! We have so little time left!
 --Linda

 go to: prophecies