Friday, July 5, 2013

"The House of Israel Anointing"

“ I also warn Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Scandanavia, in particular, do not think that you will come out unscathed; for it will not be so. What is herein, you need to take to heart; for you will also see great destruction in your very midst. Do not cry, "Oh, this does not pertain to us. We are clean!" None are clean, for we are all filthy rags before God. Even you countries in South America will know great travail; for the devil is mindful and you and so is our Lord and God, and you, too, will be purged and cleansed, even by fires, and plagues and great famines.” – Father in Heaven
Con’t from Book VIII, Chapter 18
________________
Fourth Message from our Father in Heaven
"The House of Israel Anointing"
February 22, 2003

"My Beloved Child, hearken unto Me; for I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, when the pear is ripe, the juice is sweet and succulent. And, when the sun bleeds red in the sky in the morning, the sailors have been known to take warning. I ask you, My Child, do you see any relation between the ripe pear and the red sky in morning?"
"My Father, what comes to mind is that this country is ripe with iniquity. This iniquity tastes sweet to many and because of this they are failing to see the red sky in the morning. They are fat with iniquity, which has reached its fullness, and they have not in any way seen the warning."
"My Little One, what you have discerned is true and is given you through My Spirit. For, indeed, even as the ripe pear is sweet, so do the masses find the taste of rebellion sweet; and because their lips are full of the sweetness of all that is come full term in its ripeness, destruction shall come suddenly and completely. They shall not see it coming and many, many will perish with their mouths full of the rebellious fruit. But, My Child, those, who have listened, those, who have understood, will not be surprised. Neither will they be confounded.
"Yes, My Child, My judgement upon this land is rolling forth as swift as a falling ax and many will soon perish with their lives laden with sin and rebellion. The time is at hand."
"Father, here and there all across this land and around the world there are those, who love You very much. And, I know that You will never forsake Your Loved One. Father, You have imparted an anointing to me, which is for the House of Israel. How shall they receive; for they are so scattered?"
"My Child, you will anoint those I tell you to anoint. Those, who read these words and who want this increase need request it through the mail. I will have you anoint certain cloths with this anointing, which is for the House of Israel."
"Father, is this the same as the Rainbow Anointing?"
"It is part of the same, but not all; for the gift of the rainbow is without limit."
"Father, You have told me that from time to time, You will increase the anointing on the anointed handkerchiefs, which certain ones have already received. And, you told me that as these individuals use these cloths and as they believe, that from time to time You will increase the anointings on the cloths they have. But, if they do not use them and do not believe, that You will remove the anointing from the cloths, which they have."
"I have told you these things and some are seeing this increase of My anointing on their cloths. My Little One, through these cloths, I have already healed many, though most do not write you of these things. Nevertheless, it is so. And, those, who have these cloths, who use them and believe, will know many miracles and they will see many healed. During the times of great travail, of pestilence, plagues and persecution, many will be glad they had the forethought and belief to order these anointed cloths. For, many shall find themselves cut off from other believers, with no one to minister to them and they will be grateful for My gift through these anointed cloths. Those, who respect what I have given and who use these anointed cloths in faith will surely see the anointing grow. For these, there is no need to order another cloth; for to those, who use them and believe, I will add the increase so that they receive the ‘House of Israel anointing.’ Those cloths that you send out from now on will have the ‘House of Israel’ anointing.’ Do you understand."
"Yes, my Father."
"With this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 22nd day of February, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
So, Beloved Ones, if you want the cloths, which have the House of Israel anointing, please send a request to Linda Newkirk, P.O. Box 17277, North Little Rock, AR, 72117. It is easier to keep up with requests I receive via mail as I now have such a backlog of e-mails and our mail is often tampered with by the evil ones in this very government.
I also wish to share some very important Bible verses with you that our Lord and God has planted in my mind. He has been getting my heart ready for the captivity, which this land is about to see. But, I also warn Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Scandanavia, in particular, do not think that you will come out unscathed; for it will not be so. What is herein, you need to take to heart; for you will also see great destruction in your very midst. Do not cry, "Oh, this does not pertain to us. We are clean!" None are clean, for we are all filthy rags before God. Even you countries in South America will know great travail; for the devil is mindful and you and so is our Lord and God, and you, too, will be purged and cleansed, even by fires, and plagues and great famines. The evil ones will come out of the bushes and you will be caught unawares. For, none, no none will leave with our Lord Jesus, save they have been purified in the fires as gold and silver. So, when you see the destruction in America, know that it is a warning to you! For, what is here will also come into your very midst, save you repent in great measure and come back to God and serve Him in truth, honor and Spirit.
STUDY THESE VERSES AND REMEMBER THEM
GOD WORD CONCERNING THE LATTER DAYS …
Antichrist persecution
Daniel 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them.
Daniel 8:23-24 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty; and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
Daniel 11 32-35 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries; but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame and captivity and by spoil, many days. Now when they shall fall, they shall be helped with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
Tests and trials for God’s people
Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white and tried, but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Zechariah 13:8-9 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried; they shall call on My name, and I will hear them. I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
Revelation 7:13-14 And one of the elders answered saying unto me, what are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? And I said unto him Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.
Revelation 6:10-11 And they cried with a loud voice saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost Thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Revelation 16:5-6 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou are Righteous, O Lord, which are, and wast, and shalt be, because Thou has judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and Thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
Repent!
Ezekiel 33:10-11 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying. If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live? Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
House of Israel is going into captivity
Ezekiel 38 and 39 refers to the USA. We are the house of Israel, though not all, but above all lands, we have been blessed and have become all the more the whore! This is why America is going into captivity. Is this set in stone? Few things are, but truthfully I do not see many, who are repenting, but many becoming even more deaf, dumb and blind!
Ezekiel 39:24 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they trespassed against Me, therefore hid I My face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid My face from them.
Vision of the Broad Way
Beloved Ones, what is about to come to pass in this country is a very sad picture, about which I have shed many, many tears. As I related above, for most of a week I wept and was unable to do what needed to be done; for I was so grief-stricken. The day after our Lord Jesus visited me and increased the anointing, I was praying to our Father in Heaven when I got caught up in a vision. In this vision I saw myself being lifted up out of a very dark river. This river was wide and swift and had many dark tributaries. As I was lifted higher and higher by a beautiful light, I asked our Father in Heaven why I had been in this very dark river and what it meant. He told me that He had placed me in this very dark river and that this river is the broad way. I knew that He was speaking of the broad way, which leads into destruction. When I asked Him why he put me in it, and even for most of a week, He told me that He wanted me to know how those on the broad way are going to feel. At that moment, I knew that many would kill themselves rather than go through the feelings of absolute hopelessness and helplessness, which I was feeling. I knew that many would be unable to stand; for they would have no hope. I painfully understood what was coming for the greatest numbers and once again I felt great despair. The greatest numbers are on the broad way of destruction and they know it not. And, when violence escalates, when war erupts and cities are destroyed, when great famines and plagues descend upon this country, these shall know what I felt for most of a week. But, for these on the broad way, there shall be no escaping, save they turn to our Lord and God and repent. But, oh how hard it is going to be; for the devil shall be greatly determined to sift their souls.
The Space Shuttle Disaster
Amos 9:2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall Mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down.
Many believe that the space shuttle disaster was an accident while others believe that it was sabotage, but I tell you that it is God’s judgement.
Back in late spring of last year when the evil ones were trying to kill me and my husband by microwaving us through our house, our Father told me to take His rod of judgement and to strike the space station. He told me at that time that I would be reading about it in the news. And, it was not very many days before I was reading that all the shuttles had been grounded as they had developed cracks of some sort in the engines.
About two weeks before the current shuttle incident, as I was talking with my Brother one morning on the telephone, the evil ones were once again sending microwaves, or other harmful frequencies into the telephone. As we prayed, our Father in Heaven began to speak and He told me that He was going to judge the space station. He said that He was going to judge the 1st, 7th, 10th and 13th floors of this station and that they would never be able to get it working right again. He said that they would try to make this station work right, but never again would it be so; for just when they believed that they had it working right, something else would tear up. He went on to say that He was doing this, not just because they were trying to kill me again, but for all His Loved Ones that they had tortured, persecuted and killed. In my spirit, I knew that this was just the beginning of His wrath against the enemies of His people! It is sad that these lives were lost and I deeply regret to see such things come to pass, but God is no longer taking the persecution and murder of His people lightly. If the evil ones continue to sicken and murder God’s Loved Ones, they will see greater retaliation from Him!

go to: prophecies