Saturday, July 13, 2013

"Our Father’s Kingdom in Earth", "A Message for South Africa"

"Yes, My Child, one by one, I am calling forth My warriors. I am calling forth My Holy Ones and I am empowering them in a great way. All around the world, they shall rise up with My righteous anger, and they shall speak great and mighty things against the enemies of My people. Yes, My Child, out of their mouths shall flow great blessings or great judgements. Out of their mouths shall flow My holy fires and even as they speak, these things shall be done." - Father in Heaven

Book IX, Chapter Eight,  PART II
______________________
"Our Father’s Kingdom in Earth"
"A Message for South Africa"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Oh, My Little One, let all fall on their faces and mourn; for it is not a time to rejoice, but a time of sorrow. It is not a time of blessings for the masses; for the whole Earth is full of curses. It is not a time of light, but a time of darkness. It is a time wherein all should rent their clothes and fall on their faces in despair; for My judgement is upon the whole world. The fiery crackles of the Earth are only a warning of My imminent judgement upon the whole world; for a mighty shaking is at hand for the whole Earth. Yes, from ‘sea to shining sea,’ this shaking shall be felt as My hammer of judgement hits, not only the USA, but nation after nation. For, I am rising up in My anger .My wrath is being kindled against the evildoers of this world and I shall lay waste to those dens of iniquity. Woe, woe, woe and darkness as mankind has never seen is upon all the Earth; for it is day of great darkness, not light
But, even so, My Child, as you see the world falling down around you and as you see nation rise up against nation, as you see wars on many fronts, and famine, pestilence, disease, know that I will never forsake My Loved Ones! I will never leave those, who faithfully love Me and serve me and My Son.
Yes, My Child, even in the midst of this utter darkness, I am about to do a new thing. I am about to supernaturally empower My Faithful as never before. Yes, My Child, even as you see evil rise on every front, and even as many of you see destruction in your own neighborhoods, know this: I am doing a new thing with My people.
Here and there, all around the world, I am calling forth My Faithful. I am calling forth My Loved Ones, those, who faithfully serve Me and My Son, those, whose robes are white, and I am doing a new thing through them. Yes, My Child, it is a new day for My Faithful. It is a new day in My Holy Kingdom and even in the midst of great persecution I am calling aside My Faithful and I am renewing My covenant with My Chosen ones.
One by one, I am bringing them up My Holy Mountain and one by one, I am assigning them to their stations. One by one, I am giving them a knowing of who they are. Yes, My Child, I am building My Supernatural Army. One by one. One by one, I am calling and one by one, I am selecting My priests, My prophets and My kings and queens. One by one, all around the world, I am calling them forth.
Unknown to most, I am investing My Chosen Ones with great power and authority and they are being placed in strategic positions, wherein they will move mountains. They will call down fire upon their enemies. They will speak to the skies and the skies will rain forth a rain or they will shut up the skies and no rain will fall.
Yes, My Child, one by one, I am calling forth My warriors. I am calling forth My Holy Ones and I am empowering them in a great way. All around the world, they shall rise up with My righteous anger, and they shall speak great and mighty things against the enemies of My people. Yes, My Child, out of their mouths shall flow great blessings or great judgements. Out of their mouths shall flow My holy fires and even as they speak, these things shall be done.
Yes, My Child, this is My Kingdom in the Earth and it shall not be stopped, but in an attempt to stop it, the evil ones will rush forth and kill many, many the world over. But, all that I deem to be in the Earth shall not be killed. They shall not die. They shall not taste death.
Even so, My Child, the world over, evil shall rise up and armies shall be called forth to kill all Christians, to kill all Jews. Yet, even in the midst of great persecution, I shall imbue Mine with more power, I shall imbue them with more authority.
"Father, these words are bittersweet. I long to see Your Kingdom on Earth, but the thought of such suffering, of such great sorrow, brings tears to my eyes. Oh, my heart is full of sorrow and my eyes are full of tears; for I hate evil. But, Father, I know that this evil system must fall and those in it will kill and destroy every living being, if they can, to stay in power. Father, I know this; but I ask for Your grace, Your love and mercy toward the lost. For, with all my being, I want their souls to be saved. I want them to make it, Father."
"My Child, as you have asked so many times before, I will hear this prayer, now and into the coming days; for I know your love for the lost. Do not weep, My Child. These things must be."

"Our Father’s beautiful message for His people in South Africa"
"Father, I am asking your special blessings upon the people of South Africa. Father, I am asking for a mighty awakening for South Africa and I am asking for Your supernatural intervention in the lives of all, who further these works in South Africa."
"My Little One, eyes have not seen and ears have not heard what I am about to do in South Africa. What has started as a trickle shall become a river of living waters. What has started as but a drop of faith shall become a continual flow, for I am coming into their midst, like a roaring thunder. I am coming into their midst like a raging fire. I am about to do a new thing among them and eyes have not seen it. Neither have ears heard it. For, I have heard the cries of the Faithful. I have come among them. I have walked in their midst and I have seen it.
My Little One, I shall take this small faithful remnant, the outcasts among them all, and I shall put My thunder in them. I shall put My fire in them in a new measure and I shall cause them to ride like mighty horsemen and women! Yes, My Child, it is a new day for South Africa. And, neither eyes, nor ears will see it coming. But, those, who are of spiritual minds and hearts, those, who put Me first, who love, honor, respect and serve Me and My Son, these shall see. These shall know. These shall see it. These shall hear the thunder and they will know that I am doing, even now, a new thing in South Africa. Yes, My Child, My Spirit shall sweep South Africa in a new way and even the skeptics shall be astounded."
"Oh, Father, this is so beautiful. Glory to You, Father, forever and ever! Holy is Your beautiful Name."
"I shall touch the young and old alike. I shall put My flag in South Africa and once again I shall say, ‘You are My people and I am your God!’"
"Father, this is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Praise You, Father, forever and ever! Praises to Your holy Name!"
"And, with this, My Child, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 12th day of October, 2003,
Linda Newkirk


go to: prophecies