Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lee Yoo-Kyung and her Visits to Hell




Photos from:   http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/806590/
  http://www.canstockphoto.com/images-photos/murder.html#
 www.freevector.com 

Unless we ask God for forgiveness of these sins, before physical death, we will surely go to HELL and that is the second death.!
_____________________________

The Korean Church had their revival, and after praying intensely in tongues, their congregation’s spiritual eyes were opened, They saw demons trying to distract them, and saw the presence of Jesus.

Read the excerpt on  the testimony of  Lee Yoo-Kyung about her visit in hell. She was grieved  when she saw her deceased family members there:

“Later, Jesus consoled me because of all the pain I went through seeing family members in hell, "My dear Yoo-Kyung, you cried so much after meeting your grandmother in hell." The Lord reminded me, "Yoo-Kyung, when I take you to visit hell, you must not lend your hand to anyone, even if it is your beloved grandmother.  You must never hold anyone's hand in that place."
Later Jesus again took me to visit hell. This time I saw my deceased father and my 26 year old younger brother. He committed suicide by ingesting poison.  They were both naked.  Their eyes met mine.  "My older sister, Bong-Nyo, how did you come here? This is not a place for you.  Big sis, pray to the Lord.  Hurry and plead with Him to get me out.  Help me to get to Heaven.  Now!" With his cry and plea, my brother was thrown into a pot of boiling liquid.  I could hear it boiling.

Since I was a young child, my father despised me, and that hatred magnified over the years.  My earthy father said, "Bong-Nyo, when I was living I did so many despicable things that I regret so much now.  I guess that's why I am here now.  I am sincerely sorry." I asked Jesus, "Lord, why did my father come here?" He replied, "Your father has sinned greatly.  He did not believe in Me, but he also gambled without missing a day.  When your mother was pregnant with your sibling and had merely one more month before the baby was to be born healthy and naturally, your father took that precious life in the womb by punching your mother in her stomach.  The baby suffered trauma in the womb and died.  Your father also forced you to bury a baby who was still alive up on a mountain.  Don't you already know of this? After committing such a wicked sin, he never confessed or asked for forgiveness.  It is right that he belongs here in hell," Jesus' tone was filled with anger.  

I saw another face I knew, and it was my little sister's mother-in-law.  She earnestly requested that when I returned to Earth, she wanted her daughter-in-law and her family to believe in Jesus Christ, pray diligently, and see hell, so that they would all go to Heaven.  She said, "I really didn't know there was a hell, or how hot and miserable it is here.  I once held a title of deacon at the church, but I never served at church.  I had too many idols in the world, and it corrupted me.  That is why I am here.  I regret it so very much," she shouted.  Then, she was thrown into the hot liquid the same way.  I was so scared and sad, I could not take it any longer.  My face was covered with tears, and the burning odor made my breathing difficult.  

Jesus also continued shedding His tears.  The Lord had an important lesson for me: "You have only once chance at Heaven, and that's while you're still physically alive." I couldn't do anything but watch them suffer.  The fire in hell cannot be compared to the fire in our physical world.”

Go to: divine revelations for more.