Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Dawning of a New Day

"Now is the time, My Child, for all to let go of all hurts, sorrows, pains and other negative emotions, to forgive, to repent and walk in love. This is freedom, My Child, and there is truly little time left for all to walk in this way, so as to move on up spiritually!" - Jesus

Book 11,Chapter  14

A MESSAGE FROM OUR SAVIOUR

 November 10, 2005 

“The Dawning Of A New Day!”

“My Precious Child, I am your Saviour, Jesus, Yahshua, yes, My Little One, Saviour of Humanity! My Beloved Child, do you not see the dawning of a New Day and the beginning of a New World, already in the hearts of a few? Do you not see it? Can you not feel it? As now, My Child, some truly realize the futility of the Old Way! They realize the ending of an age, and the closing of a door on an old way of life, which did not profit. Can you not see this emerging, My Child? That, as some prepare for the emergence of the dark leader from ashes and ruin, that a few already look to another world? Do you not see this, My Child?”
“My Lord, I see it and I feel it! As so many strive to hold on to the Old Way, a few are being made buoyant and filled with great expectation for a beautiful day of light and love!”
“And, so, My Little One, all this time of warning has sunk in and it has made a difference, or it has not.”
“But, my Lord, it seems that few have heeded the warnings.”
“Yes, this is so, but now comes the time of accelerated changes throughout the Earth and others must awaken quickly and come full circle, or they will ‘miss the boat.’”
“My Lord, I know.”
“Now, My Little One, what I was just telling you in the Spirit, I now also reveal to you to share with others, that they may also benefit. And, this, My Child, is about the importance of forgiveness, to forgive all, to love all, even your enemies. And, I want you to understand why this is so. My Little One, those, who have done evil to you, or to any one of you, are worse off for it. They are in bondage to their evil, if they do not repent. Unrepentance and unforgiveness create bondage, and this bondage will hold one back, even from receiving their heavenly inheritance, if they do not repent and forgive. My Little One, repentance, love and forgiveness, these three are central to freedom and spiritual growth.
My Little One, I love each of you more than you will ever know! Great are your rewards in Heaven and these rewards await all, who truly want them. Why would any of you give up such beauty to stay trapped in these lower vibrations?”
“My Lord, I believe that the problem is ignorance and as You say, lack of forgiveness, repentance and love, but also, My Lord, lack of understanding. Many people really do not understand. They lack truth, My Lord, and they perish for lack of truth!”
“My Little One, this is well-said, and this is very true. But, a New World is at hand, a beautiful New Day; yet the lure of illusion, and of things of the flesh, are keeping many bound to the flesh and to the lower vibrations of this world! Think of this, My Child. Think! What is worth staying in a maelstrom of utter evil and darkness?”
“Nothing for me, My Lord. I do not want this.”
“And, most would not want it either, My Child, if they truly realized that lack of repentance, unforgiveness and love, one for another and love even for one’s enemies, causes one to be bound to them. So, it is wisdom to forgive them all, to repent of harsh feelings and to love them and set them free! In this way, you can each walk in freedom and be ready to go to higher spiritual levels. My Little One, when one truly grasps these concepts and puts them into action on a daily basis, then this one is on the road to freedom. Now is the time, My Child, for all to let go of all hurts, sorrows, pains and other negative emotions, to forgive, to repent and walk in love. This is freedom, My Child, and there is truly little time left for all to walk in this way, so as to move on up spiritually! This is what I was saying to you, My Child, and is what all must understand and implement to be free! I am Jesus, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 3rd day of November, 2005,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

November 10, 2005

“OUR PRECIOUS FATHER IN HEAVEN, MOST WONDERFUL AND FAITHFUL”

“My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God. My Child, do you see well where you are now, carried here through My Spirit, one foot in the Earth and one foot in my Beautiful Kingdom?”
“Yes, My Precious Father, I see and I see that You are with Me in this beautiful place of great serenity, which is warmed by Your beautiful light; and nearby is a beautiful waterfall, which feeds this part of the most awesome River of Life. I see such wondrous trees, golden and radiant with Your beautiful light and they exude great joy, love and exhilaration. Around me are perfect and radiant flowers of many colors and shapes and they all make perfectly hormonic and melodious sounds as they sway back and forth, with the life of Your beautiful Spirit. From these most beautiful of flowery gardens emanates the most heavenly fragrance and all that I see is absolutely beautiful and cannot be adequately described by this frail human language. I feel that I could lie here on this bench beside You, My Father, and I could sleep for quite some time, as I am very tired. The assaults have been so great for so long, my Father, and I am very weary. It is hard to believe that the evil Satanists have microwaved me since 1999, almost seven years and the there have been great numbers of attempts on my life through stealth weaponry, so much so that I could never keep up with all of these things! Plus, my Father, the implants, which they have put in my body, through which they have tortured me and have tried to control me, makes me tired!
My Father, the fight has been unceasing and I have become very tired, yet some days moreso than others. But, Father, even so, I feel ashamed to complain of any of these things; for You have been so good to me! You have been so faithful, Father, and the very fact that I am alive is a great testimony of Your great love, Your great power, Your great mercy and grace! So, Father, forgive me if I seem to complain, for I do not wish to complain, but only to state these things, which You already know and to explain why I would so like to lie on this beautiful bench in this glorious garden and sleep, to rest, and be refreshed. This is all, my Father, for today, I am somewhat tired and I do get tired, very tired, from time to time.”
“My Child, few know or understand My great love for you! But, some do! And, some of these are your enemies. Some of these are raging Satanists. Some of these are leaders of nations. One of these is the new black pope, who remains in the background, while the lies continue that the old black pope is still alive. They know that he is dead and I, myself, put him in the grave because of the horrendous things, which he did to you. This is why he is dead!”
“But, Father, you let the rapists go unpunished. Why is this?”
“My Child, they have not gone unpunished. George Bush has truly gone insane, and this is witnessed and documented by many at this time. Within days of the ordered raping of you, the elder Rockefeller was found dead, just as foretold in visions, which I gave you (in Book Seven of these prophecies). Within few days, Bill Clinton had major heart surgery and suffered extensive brain damage, but he lived, and now thinks to rule the world. But, George W. Bush also thinks to rule it, along with Prince Charles, and others. But, only one of them had the head wound and did live!
“My Little One, why have you come up against these antichrists, these world leaders, and this one, who calls himself, President of the Earth, Satan’s general?”
“Father, I cannot so easily define this.”
“No, my Child, you cannot, but I can! You, My Little One, are the White Buffalo Calf Woman, My prophetess, My servant, My Child, who rides the spiritual white buffalo. Now, I know, My Little One, that you do not fully understand this, but they do. For, they know that all that they do is based on lies and illusion and that it will be destroyed! They have their fake woman, their red harlot church, who is riding a beast system. Yet, who is the woman in reality, who will ride this beast? For, this woman is both a group of people and an actual woman.”
“I do not know, Father, unless it is the Queen of England. She is closely allied with the Jesuits and the Catholic Church, the “Red” church system; and she surely sits atop the Beast System!”
“My Little One, you have seen well.”
“So, Father, this scarlet woman is both an individual woman, the Queen of England, and also a collection of evil people.”
“This is correct. And, likewise, you are the woman, who is attired in white, who also rides the White Buffalo. The Native Americans have foretold that you would return and have named you White Buffalo Calf Woman. So, my Little One, you are the true woman in white, who rides the white buffalo. They have their scarlet woman, (the whore), who also rides the buffalo, or beast, and these representations of the same are all over Europe. Likewise, My Little One, the woman, who rides the white buffalo, this buffalo being also My Beautiful Spirit, is also a collective group of people and is therefore both singular and plural.
My Child, the woman, who is dressed in scarlet, the whore, is set to ride this beast and you, My Child, and the rest of My white and clean ones, are an affront, a great affront, to this evil system. My Little One, you can in no way, imagine the hate, which all of these world leaders have for you. You cannot imagine how much they want you dead and how much they have wanted you dead for years! You cannot imagine the billions, and I said “billions” of dollars, that they have spent to destroy you, and to cause you to take your own life, or to act in an unseemly way.
You cannot imagine, My Child, the terrible mind control, which they have subjected you to, the drugs, which they have injected you with against your will and without your conscious knowledge, or consent, and/or the great lengths that they have gone through to trap you and to snare you any way they could. You cannot imagine the numbers of people, whom they have picked up and mind controlled, including certain of your family members, all to isolate you, so that they could have you all to themselves, and in so doing, to “break you” through their mind control assaults, torture and isolation.
But, My Child, they forget one very important part of the picture! You are My Child! You belong to Me and I fight your battles! And, not only have I allowed them to do all that they have done to you, My Child, I have also brought you through it all; for I am bigger than all of their mind control! I am bigger than all of their surveillance! I am bigger than all of their torture and I am bigger than any and all of their chip implants! Those, who think otherwise, do not walk in faith, but in fear!
My Child, I told you several years past to get ready for the Daniel experiences, and you have surely lived them and continue to live them. But, even so, My Child, I allowed all of these things to happen to you; for it was My desire to do so and it has been My desire to bring you out the other side, unharmed and stronger spiritually because of it all. And, yes, I know that you get tired, My Child, and for many reasons. But, know one thing; I will never leave or forsake you. I am always with you and I fight your battles. My Little One, leaders of nations hate you! Satan hates you and many of your so-called friends and family members have deserted you and they were phoney to begin with. They will grow up and get real with Me, or they will die in their sin and rebellion. But, Satan also did to them what I allowed; for now is the time of the sorting of the souls, and the fakers will be fakers, and they are being sorted out!
My Little One, do not dwell on these things, for this must be all across the board and I am doing it. I am cleaning house. I am making My way plain and those, who choose evil and who choose deceit, will not be in My spiritual house. For, this is My spiritual house and it is not built by man; but by Me! And, I will not have the liars, the gossipmongers, the two-faced, the backbiters, the malicious, the sneaks, the adulterers, the fornicators, the addicts, and all kinds of sexual deviants and perverts, the workers of sorcery, witchcraft and iniquity, in My house! My house is a house without walls, and it knows no skin color, but connects one to the other through My pure love, and honor, love of Me and honor toward one another, while operating in repentance and forgiveness.
Let all be warned; for I have set up My church and I am coming back for a white, a pure, a clean church. So, My Child, rest and be at peace because of all that I have done. For, I have shown you the true state of this evil world. But, let all know that I am true to My word and I will soon make a most beautiful way for this pure and white woman, who travels on the back of My white buffalo, through the power of My Beautiful Spirit. For, the time is at hand when these evil ones will clearly see what I will do for My clean ones, as I love them greatly!
But, the hate mongers, the liars and deceivers, the gossipmongers, the backbiters, and all, who do, say and think malicious things, for which they will not repent and come clean, will be under foot of Satan for 3 ½ terrible years and many, many will fall to his lying wonders and deceiving miracles and they will sell their souls for a piece of bread. For, all who continue to live in this sphere, will be tried and tested in severe ways, My Child, just as you have been tried and tested in severe ways. And, as you have been faithful, I have preserved you and have kept you, and I will do the same for those, who are yet to get clean. But truly, a time of upheaval and trouble is upon the world, as never before in the history of the whole earth. And, you, My Little One, have experienced many of these horrors, of which I speak.
And, I have said before that many, many of you have already been chipped, all without your conscious awareness and consent and you are being steadily mind controlled via satellite, microwave towers, television, movies, radio, music, etc. The great stealth and cunning, which is in your midst, is far greater than anything than you could or would, ever imagine! But, in the midst of it all, you as a people, remain oblivious to it, as you sleep on! Truly, you are headed over the cliff and into great destruction, but still you choose blindness, deafness and ignorance. But, in the end, none of you will escape your choices, for it is because of your own choices to go against Me and to live in rebellion, that you choose slavery over freedom. You choose to follow Lucifer and you reject My Son. And, so, you will soon see what the antichrist and false prophet will do for you. But, My few, white and clean ones will also see what I will do for them. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God. My Little One, put this on the website.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 10th day of November, 2005,

Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

go to: prophecies