Thursday, July 4, 2013

SECOND MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN


"My Child, you have heard of thousands of Chinese troops, who are amassing south of the border of the USA. Be advised, My Child, that these are not just amassing south of the border. Through underground tunnels and through transport by rail and by sea, there are many thousands, even tens of thousands, who are already in the USA. They are scattered here and there and many are hidden underground and in the national forests. Listen to Me, My Child, when I tell you that this is all by design. " - Father in Heaven

More from Book VIII, Chapter 17
_________________

SECOND MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
January 26, 2003

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Hearken unto Me, My Little One; for what I have to say is of utmost importance! Yes, My Child, you hear the rumblings in the Spirit. You perceive the tumult! You sense what is at hand and now I come forth with warnings of much that you already perceive.
My Child, you have heard of thousands of Chinese troops, who are amassing south of the border of the USA. Be advised, My Child, that these are not just amassing south of the border. Through underground tunnels and through transport by rail and by sea, there are many thousands, even tens of thousands, who are already in the USA. They are scattered here and there and many are hidden underground and in the national forests. Listen to Me, My Child, when I tell you that this is all by design. The Antichrist has raised up and equipped China to be the police enforcer of the world and they are being put in place at strategic locations throughout the USA. At the time of a pre-determined crisis, when most of your troops are without your borders fighting senseless wars, they will bring forth these troops to establish law and order. This chaos, which is to ensue, is planned chaos. A few weeks ago, I showed you in visions and spoke to you of the New World Order plans to blow up a large city in the USA. Yes, they plan to use nuclear devices. In addition to this, I have shown you how these very ones plan to murder your president. Do not believe what many of you see on television. For, all that is shown to you will be a lie. When they follow through with the murder of your president, and even if you see the very person pull the trigger, do not believe that you see. For, it is according to New World Order design that he be martyred for their purposes to further implement their designs and plans."
"Father, is there a possibility that the murder of this president can be averted?"
"My Child, there is always this possibility and much that is coming down depends on the repentance of the people. But, I tell you, My Child, that few are repenting. They believe that if they sing more, if they praise more, if they shout more, that they are alright with Me, even though their hearts are full of darkness. I am not in this. If any of you want Me and My Son, your repentance must be real. It must be sincere. It must be deep and you must stop disobeying My laws. You must come out of the worldly traps. But, I tell you, My Child, that over and over I have warned you to shut down television; for it is a conduit for Lucifer. I have warned you to stay out of movies and to keep your children away from them, but how many have listened? My Little One, if each of you does not want to be a mind controlled zombie, who is manipulated and controlled by Lucifer and the spirit of the world, cease to partake of the pollution. Burn these television sets en masse. Chop them up and load the garbage heaps! Refuse any longer to be a Satanic pawn. But, the truth is that most are addicted to television. To part with it is to part with one’s faithful and trusted friend, informer and babysitter. I tell you, My Child, if each of you will not rid your lives of this smut, if you will not break serfdom to this New World Order trap, you will become further enslaved in many ways.
Oh, My Child, the world over the Luciferian war is picking up. The world over, you will see freedom vanish in air and you will see Nazism, communism and Satanism move in and take over. My Child, it is a day wherein I am calling Mine out of this world. I am calling Mine out of the mind control! I am calling Mine out of the clamor and if you will not hear Me now, how will you hear Me when foreign troops are on your front doorsteps? How will you hear me on the death trains and in the concentration camps? For, I tell you now, and listen to Me. As your troops are marshaled up and sent out to fight useless wars, the Chinese will go door to door to pick up those on the lists. From street to street, from road to road, they will travel to pick up those on the lists, the "dangerous" people on the red list first. But, I tell you, My Child, that many on this red list are already gone. They have met their deaths in underground bases, in remote concentration camps, and it has happened right under your noses."
"Yes, My Child, the Chinese are infiltrating America; but you have seen nothing yet. Yes, you have heard it and it is so! George H. W. Bush is in on the murder plot of his own son! Yes, I have revealed it to another and I now confirm it to you. When it comes to pass, know this. The one, who takes his (the president’s) place was also in on the plot and the one, who follows this man, is surely in on it. For, the rise of another to the presidency will be short-lived."
"So, Father, these evil ones plan to kill the president, blow up some cities, call martial law and take the guns?"
"My Child, it may not come to pass in the order you have mentioned, but yes these are their plans. And, not only do they plan to use the Chinese and the Germans to take up your guns, but they plan to use them to pick up those, who are on their lists."
"Father, is it going to be this easy for them?’
"All will not go as they plan; for they forget Me, the God factor. This, they have factored out. But, many, they will round up, who are outspoken and strong "believers;" and these they will murder."
"Father, how long?"
"My Child, I tell you their plans. Within a month, they plan to seize Iraq. Within six months, they plan to attack North Korea. And, at the time that your troops are nearly all out of your country, they plan to murder your President and to go on a rampage of blowing up several cities with nuclear devices. Out of the chaos, out of the destruction, they will bring about their New World Order. And, the black bird, their awaited Phoenix, will rise in Europe. As the USA falls by design of the evil ones, Europe will rise through the Antichrist. Watch Germany; for the Antichrist will rise in Europe as I have told you previously and he will be of Germanic descent."
"Father, You have said it and You have also told how Lucifer will inhabit the body of the Syrian."
"Both things are so. You will see the Antichrist rise in Europe. This evil man will unite Europe and cause it to rise to a position of world power. He will set out to conquer all nations and to cause them to worship the beast, along with the harlot, who rides the beast system."
"Father, You say that he will cause them to worship the beast and then you mention the harlot."
"Listen to Me, My Child, the scarlet woman is the Catholic Church. She is drunk with the blood of the Saints; for down through the ages, this church has persecuted and killed many of the Saints. At this late hour, you shall see this church go through great travail as this evil is exposed; but with the help of the Antichrist this whore will be used to sway and unite the peoples of the world. When this is done to suit the Antichrist, he will stomp the whore. He will burn the whore; for he plans to share his power with no one, only to use them and destroy them."
"So, how does the Syrian come into play?"
"Watch this, My Child, for one of foreign descent will be used by the Antichrist to deceive the people."
"But, does the Syrian not fight against the Antichrist?"
"He does; but not at first. They align with one another. When you see this Syrian rise to a position of power, remember My words."
"But, the Syrian is antichrist?"
"He is antichrist, but not the Antichrist. The Antichrist will rise in Europe and He is of Germanic descent."
"And, most likely a ‘fake Jew?’"
"You know the plan, My Child, the plan for world dominion, and at the root of it are the ‘fake Jews’, who are Satan’s puppets."
"So, Father, the Antichrist push for these wars on two fronts is to expedite the destruction of America and to pick up all on their lists."
"You have been told as much."
"Yet, Father, even yesterday I was reading how the FDA has 22,000 bushels of hybridized corn, some of which has been slipped into the food supply. I read that this corn is making hogs infertile in Iowa and some are demanding that the FDA get rid of this corn."
"My Child, there is an all-out war to destroy your water supply and your food supply. The spraying of the skies is not killing people and animals fast enough to suit them; so they are picking up speed. These 22,000 bushels and much more, just like it, will be given to animals, even humans! The FDA is under UN control and is in no way subservient to the demands of the people of the USA."
"So, Father, with the destruction of the cities through nuclear blasts, the poisoning of the skies and the poisoning of the food chain, people will begin to go hungry."
"You are correct, but this is not all. The New World Order bankers will declare that all debts must be paid for this country is totally bankrupt and totally controlled by them. Many will not be able to pay their bills. Bankruptcy will no longer be an option and they will come to seize all property and to throw the debtors into prison. This is their plan and I tell you, My Child, that the enactment of the same is not far off. Understand?"
"Yes, My Father."
"Type this and post on the current Message for You along with the last message from Me. Also, add both as the next chapter to Book VIII. I am your Father in Heaven, Yea Jehovah, most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 26th day of January, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
 go to: prophecies