Sunday, July 14, 2013

"A Great Cleansing is at Hand!"

"Yes, My Child, the planet is coming in. It is moving in and with its passage a great equalizer. A great equalizer upon the face of the Earth; for many of the wicked shall die in the churning seas. Many of the wicked shall die in their underground bunkers. Yes, many of the wicked shall be trapped in their own devices; but I shall save whom I will. The Righteous will go on to everlasting life, so those, who go and who are righteous, have a time of great rejoicing ahead. I will leave a remnant of My Loved Ones the world over and I will use them as never before. I will empower them as never before. " - Father in Heaven
Book IX, Chapter Nine. PART III
______________

"A Great Cleansing is at hand!"


"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, it is a dark day for America and for the world. You can see it, My Child, you know it. All around the world, there is a feeding frenzy of evil. There is a grave escalation in war to kill all living things. The Satanists are out to destroy all gene pools, to utterly corrupt and destroy all holy seed. Oh, My Child, it is a time of great darkness upon the Earth, but truly you have seen nothing yet. A time of great cleansing is at hand and, My Child, this is a very great cleansing. It is a very great upheaval. Mark My words on it; for even now, as nation lines up against nation, a great evil is being planned the world over, I am stepping in on behalf of My Loved Ones. I am raising them up to new heights the world over and I am empowering them the world over. Yes, My Child, it is a time of great upheaval and many billions will soon exit the Earth. Yes, My Little One, this is a tragic day; for many will go down into the pits. Many will go into the Lake of Fire. Many will perish the world over; but is this not what I have told? Are these not My many warnings, which are coming to pass?
My Little One, it is for love of My Faithful that I must judge this evil. I must judge this New World Order and I am about to judge it in a way that they will not soon forget. Yes, My hammer of judgement is coming down in their midst. It is an eye for an eye for these evil ones, who know no laws. Yes, My Child, they want to kill you. They want to kill all, who speak the truth. But, I tell you again that they will not kill you and your Loved Ones. Every time, they come up against you, they come up against Me and I tell you that they cannot stand up against Me. They cannot stand up against My sword. My judgement is upon all, who have participated in the on-going plots to kill you, your husband and Loved Ones and I am about to start ‘dropping them like flies.’ There shall be a grand weeping and wailing by the time I am through with them; for many souls are headed into the pits or into the Lake of Fire.
Yes, My Child, the planet is coming in. It is moving in and with its passage a great equalizer. A great equalizer upon the face of the Earth; for many of the wicked shall die in the churning seas. Many of the wicked shall die in their underground bunkers. Yes, many of the wicked shall be trapped in their own devices; but I shall save whom I will. The Righteous will go on to everlasting life, so those, who go and who are righteous, have a time of great rejoicing ahead. I will leave a remnant of My Loved Ones the world over and I will use them as never before. I will empower them as never before. Yes, My Child, as you hear the evil ones cry ‘peace, peace,’ and as you see the push to the Roadmap for Peace and as they cut up and divide Israel, I shall cut up and divide the world, itself. They have made the whole world their cup of evil and I shall dump their cup on top of their heads. Oh, a great howling shall go up and they shall be crippled in great ways, but even so they will be more determined to have their New World Order. But, I tell you now that they will have a tough time of it. Yet, for a very brief season, it will be.
But, My Beloved Ones, wherever they are, will be kept, until I say it is time to come home. And, all will stay for the Second Coming that I deem worthy to stay. Though the evil ones will seek the world over and though they will make an attempt to kill every one, they will not. I will save whom I will save.
Yes, My Child, the next nine months will see the birthing of My Kingdom in the Earth, and as never before I am raising up Mine and I am anointing and empowering Mine as never before to come forward and to take their places in My Kingdom. For, as the evil world system falls, My very Kingdom in the Earth is rising and no man or devil shall stop what I determine shall be.
The next nine months will bring My New Age into the Earth and My New Age has nothing to do with the evil new age, or the evil new age cults. My New Age is a time of My glory, of My Kingdom, a time of the rise of My righteousness in the Earth. The world over, I am about to do a new thing in the hearts and lives of My people. Eyes have not seen and ears have not heard what I am about to do, but the Faithful will soon experience the beauties of My Kingdom as never before.
I say to My Loved Ones, to My Faithful, fear not what is upon you; for these things must be. Be at peace. Put Me, My Son and My commandments at the center of your lives. Love Me above all and love one another; for the hearts grow cold for lack of love. Those, whose hearts are not full of My love, will not see My face. Neither will they see the return of My Son.
Therefore, I say to each of you. Live righteously. Obey Me. Confess your Sins and repent daily. Stay clean before Me; for many, many will soon exit the Earth."
"Father, You told me that the next nine months will see violent upheavals in the Earth."
"I have said it. They speak peace and sudden destruction comes. My Little One, I say to all, go with eyes wide open and ears wide open. For, you are living out the very last days of this Earth as you know it. And, even so, I am right now establishing My Kingdom in the Earth. So, even as you see all these things happen, be of good cheer; for these things must come to pass. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 25th day of October, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
 GO TO: prophecies