Saturday, July 13, 2013

"A Dark Forest"

        
    "But, I tell you what is about to happen to your enemies. I tell you what is about to happen to these corrupt local police and to the corrupt local sheriff. My Little One, our Father is going to send in among them a plague. This plague shall attack their skin and boils shall erupt all over them. Then, their hair shall begin to fall out and their eyes shall begin to bulge in their sockets. One by one, they shall be hit and one by one they shall die. Those, who paid them to do this evil, shall be hit by the same disease; and those, who sit above, giving the orders, shall be hit by the same disease." - Master Jesus

Book IX, Chapter Eight
______________
"A Dark Forest"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Master Jesus, yea Yeshua, Lord of earth and heir to the same. My Child, I know your heart and I know your love for Me, for our Father and for Your fellow brothers and sisters. Yes, I know this love. Our Father knows this love and we know of your hate for the evils of the world.
Yes, My Child, the whole world is a dark forest. It is full of every imaginable evil. Many have sprung up to great heights in this dark forest. They are tall trees, very tall and very wide. They have grown taller and taller through the years, pushing out more and more light and taking, taking, taking more and more of all things until little is left for the average person, save to work, work, work with little reward.
These tall trees continue to spread. They continue to block the light and the forest of humanity is becoming darker and darker. The wealth is in the hands of a few, who are utterly evil and totally corrupt. Steadily, they are pushing out the light of God and the masses are falling in the darkness of this forest.
Those, who bear the light of God, who bring light into this darkness, are continually persecuted. They are being continually persecuted, tortured and killed. Those in government, whose job is to protect the people, are continually being bought off or threatened into submission. Many the world over are dead. They are falling to these deceptions and others are already dead.
My Child, there is an on-going plot to kill you. These evil ones never stop devising more and more creative ways to kill you. They have bought off the local police. They have bought off the local sheriff. His pockets are full of filthy lucre. And, My Child, you are correct. The local police and local city officials have all received new vehicles for their spying on you. For, their evil, they have been handsomely rewarded. Riding over your back, they gloat in their spy network. From one to the other, they are busy relating the handiworks of their spy network. Oh, they are proud! They are full of glee; for they believe that they are doing a good job. Yes, My Child, this is the world you live in and I know you hate this world system. Any and all, who love Me and our Father hate this world system. If they do not hate this evil, they cannot have love for God. One cannot love our Father and evil at the same time.
My Child, I know that you want to know what our Father is going to do about this evil and I tell you now that upon all the face of the Earth, evil is multiplying. It is escalating. It is growing at an alarming rate. Many, many call good evil and evil good. Many, many call white black and black white. Do you believe that the local police believe anything other than what they are told, that you are evil? Do you believe it?"
"My Lord, I know that they believe I am a terrorist and they are running as fast as they can for the Satanists, who run this government and they are proud of it. At the end of the day, they get an "attaboy" and they believe they have done a good thing on spying on us through their many cameras and running to the Catholic-church-controlled CIA and other government spy agencies and revealing any crumb."
"You are correct, My Child. This is exactly what they do. And, you are correct about the Vatican and the fact that it is controlled by a very evil, Satanic group, which does run the intelligence agencies of the world. You have the threatening letter, which was sent to you from the elite Satanists whores in the Vatican, threatening you and then asking you to work for them. When you refused to work for them, they set out to kill you. Then, they began tunneling under the land where you live, setting up a military base, right under you.
My Child, they are desperate and in their desperation, they are getting more and more bold. They know they control the intelligence agencies of the world. They know they control the militaries of the world. They know that their alliance controls the wealth. Therefore, they can buy off any and all that they choose. They can coerce and threaten the rest. What do they fear; for they believe that they are gods and that each of you is cannon fodder.
But, My Child, there is one problem, one very large problem with their thinking. They cannot control Me. They cannot control our Father and they cannot control those, who have a heart after doing God’s will. But, the problem, My Child, is that most all (people) are controlled; for very few wish to do the will of God.
My Little One, you are a thorn in their side, a very large thorn. For, I have put you at the portal of this interdimensional door! I have called you into My service and you have worked faithfully to do the will of our Father. I have called you and you have run and our Father loves you so. We are pleased in you, My Child; for your trials have been great, yet you have continued to fight the good fight. You have struggled. Yes, My Child, it has been hard; for they have continually tried to kill you. Over and over, they have sought to kill you and the hand of our Father has kept you. But, now, My Child, the push to kill you is feverish. It is greater than ever; for I have called you and placed you over this interdimensional door. So, day by day, twenty-four hours a day, the Satanists are tunneling beneath you. The local police department and sheriff are paid off to spy on you. Your every move is recorded. Your every telephone call, your every conversation, these are all recorded so that they can harass you, so that they can further plan ways to entrap you and to kill you.
Yes, My Child, the world is thick with evil. It is rampant and taking over like a weed; but know this My Child, My Father and I shall never forsake you. Yes, My Child, you have been told it and this is so. You will not go into their prisons and they will never succeed in killing you. But, I tell you what is about to happen to your enemies. I tell you what is about to happen to these corrupt local police and to the corrupt local sheriff. My Little One, our Father is going to send in among them a plague. This plague shall attack their skin and boils shall erupt all over them. Then, their hair shall begin to fall out and their eyes shall begin to bulge in their sockets. One by one, they shall be hit and one by one they shall die. Those, who paid them to do this evil, shall be hit by the same disease; and those, who sit above, giving the orders, shall be hit by the same disease. One by one, they will fall. All the filthy lucre they have taken and given out to spy on you and to help kill you will be for naught; for their demise is at hand. All the vehicles are accursed. These new vehicles shall literally fall apart before their very eyes. This is the fate of the Judases among you. This is their heritage."
"But, still, My Lord, if they would but see their wrongs and repent of this evil, I pray that you would save their souls. For, in ignorance, they have cooperated with the Satanists to kill me and I would prefer to see them saved and not have to go through these horrible things. Father, I do not wish ill upon them, but in view of all that they have done and continue to do, I ask for your mercy."
"My Child, your heart is known to Me and I know that you do not sit by and wish malice upon anyone. But, even so, you have many enemies and our Father is about to begin to level the playing field. And, know this, My Child, and this is as you have been told before. All the tunneling is for naught. It is for nothing; for steadily, all who situate themselves beneath you, will come to the same fate as these corrupt law enforcement officers. They will all perish and day by day, they are building their own graves. My Child, they are foolish, indeed. For, they come up against Me and our Father, not you; and vengeance of the Most High God is being poured out on your enemies. Be not troubled by the evil that you see; for our Father is about to do a new work through you and through others of His Loved Ones. It is a new day and the Supernatural Army is being steadily empowered. I am your Master, Yea Lord and Saviour, Jesus, yea Yeshua."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 8th day of October, 2003,
Linda Newkirk


go to: prophecies