Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Leviathon is come down, and with great furor!

“My father, with Leviathon cast down and bound to the Mideast, what is going to take place?” - Linda
“Great, great destruction. The world is about to go on a very wild ride. Only those, who have a strong foundation in Me, will stand. The rest will be thrown about like a rag in a whirlwind.” - Father in Heaven

Con’t from Book IX, Chapter Five
 Second Message from Our Father in Heaven
July 30th, 2003
_________________
Leviathon is come down, and with great furor!

 “My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.  Listen to Me, My Little One, when I tell you that events are speeded up. Time is speeded up.  Evil is building and accelerating with its plans of destruction; but know this, My Child: Mine anointed are building up with more and more of My power and authority and with this power and authority much evil is being stopped in its tracks; and it is being devoured, yea consumed with My holy fires.”
“Oh, Father, I am aware of what You are saying! For, Father, You have bound up the goathead demon in the Lake of Fire.”
“I have through the works of My Loved Ones and through My power.”
“And, Father the evil ones, who depend on the goathead demon for guidance, are in trouble.”
“They are.”
“And, Father, Leviathon, the evil dragon, is now bound to the Mideast. What does this mean?”
“My Child, I have told you that the signature of time is being changed.”
“Yes, my Father.”
“And, I have told you that soon the evil ones will be bound to the Earth.”
“Father, You have told me this.”
“And you witnessed last night the evil Leviathon, as he came to kill you and to take over the vortex.”
“And, he lost! Praise You, Father!  Your holy fire repeatedly burned him and his bellows could have been heard through the universes.”
“’Tis so. And, My Child, as of now, he is bound to the Earth through My power and the place to which he is bound is the Mideast."
“Oh, Father, he will not be able to get out through the vortices because he is earthbound.”
“He is.”
“And, he is bound to the Earth in the Mideast, which means great, great trouble in the Mideast.”
“And, My Child, for the rest of the world; for his imps and demonic helpers will soon be cast down as well.”
“And, bound to the Earth.”
“As you well know.”
“Father, when You told me that You would begin to hit their backbone if the evil ones did not stop persecuting Your Loved Ones, is this just part of what You mean?”
“Yes, My Child, it is only part; for if they continue with persecution of You and My Loved Ones, My persecution against them shall only intensify.”
“But, Father, Leviathon tried to kill me last night.”
“He did and he did not succeed.”
“Praises to You, Father; for You alone are Most High. You, alone, are holy. Thank You, my Beautiful Father. I love you so! And, Father they continue to blast us with audible frequencies and continue to tunnel under this land.”
“My Child, all this is known and this is why Washington DC is under My judgement.  The snakes and belly crawlers are running the show and I am about to smash them as one does when he smashes a burning cigarette under foot. For, My Little One, they are burning with evil and I am about to put out some fires.”
“ And, Father what about the tunnelers?”
“My Child, when the time is right, I will deal with all of them and with their tunnel. In the meantime, My Child, stay close to me and be at peace; for I am with you.”
“My father, with Leviathon cast down and bound to the Mideast, what is going to take place?”
“Great, great destruction. The world is about to go on a very wild ride. Only those, who have a strong foundation in Me, will stand. The rest will be thrown about like a rag in a whirlwind.”
“Father this is a terrible thing.”
“It is. And, with this said, My Child, we shall stop for now. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.”
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of July, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
 our Lord Jesus gave them ninety days to stop persecuting me and others of His Loved Ones through electronic warfare and other means. But, instead of stopping this persecution, they tried even harder to kill me, Stew Webb and others. Truly many are already dead at the hands of these evil ones, who know no laws.

It has now been well over three and one half years since they began to persecute us with audible frequencies and they continue with it. For well over four years, they have been persecuting us with microwaves and they have been ordered to stop by our Father in Heaven, but they continue on. Truly, our Father in Heaven has repeatedly warned them to stop persecuting His Loved Ones and these evil ones have only picked up speed in their persecuting and killing. Therefore, because of this on-going evil, He has begun to hit their backbone even as He promised back on March 15th of this year.
They have learned little, perhaps nothing at all. He warned them that He would judge the space station if they did not stop persecuting us and others of His Loved Ones; and subsequently the space shuttle blew up in air. And, many have sought to blame this on all manner of terrorists, but it is truly judgement from the Most High God Jehovah for on-going persecution of His Loved Ones. He warned them in advance and they scoffed!
All should be well aware by now that these evil ones have no intention of stopping the persecution of God’s faithful! We are most certainly in the midst of a great war between good and evil. Yet, what our Lord and God wills shall go forth and according to His design. These evil ones shall begin to see our Lord and God move out in great and mighty ways and He shall greatly cripple them here and there.
He will not leave His faithful without; for He is moving out ahead of us all and He is doing great and mighty things. Therefore, Dear Ones, be of good cheer; for our Lord and God will never leave or desert His people, even though this country is about to go through unparalleled hard times. As our Father has stated, this is truly the time of the sorting of souls, the wheat on one side on the tares on the other. One shall truly know them by their fruits.
GO to: prophecies