Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"The Puppet Masters" , "More on Planet X"

"My Child, many are not seeing these reptilian humanoids. They are not new to this sphere; but have been here since the beginning. They truly pride themselves in their evil. They gloat over their clandestine works and they are truly the authors of great evil the world over. But, even so, My Child, they follow the orders of those above them, of those, who manipulate them. And, these are the fallen one. These are the watchers on high. But, even so, these fallen ones, whom few have seen, shall soon meet their demise. They are the puppet masters. Those, you call the greys and those, which are referred to as reptilians are their puppets and beneath them those, whom they deem as lowly humans. To the puppet masters and their organizer, Lucifer, you are all a grand nuisance, which must be dealt with And, if not through plagues and wars, then surely through the passing of the planet. Their grand design is to leave no humans alive, save the automatons, the robots, who are micro-chipped slaves. And, My Little One, they are headed toward initiation and completion of the plan at several levels." - Father in Heaven
Con’t from Book IX, Chapter 2

THE MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS

PART III

____________

"The Puppet Masters"

"More on Planet X"

June 16, 2003


"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High. My Little One, I look upon you with love and mercy; for you have found favor with me. I look upon you with tenderness, My Child; for I know your great sorrows. I know your great travails. Wherever you are, My Child, I am. Wherever you go, I go. Whatever you do, I am in the midst of it; for I have called you. I have set you apart and I have chosen you for greater works. Yes, My Little One, I watch for every move. I know your every thought, your every word. I know you have a heart for perfection; but your flesh is weary and your spirit at times grows weak. But, listen to Me, My Little One. It is truly a new day, wherein all that has been hidden for millennia is coming into full view. All that has been kept secret shall now see the light of day. That, which thrives in darkness, shall now struggle to maintain in the light.
My Child, many are not seeing these reptilian humanoids. They are not new to this sphere; but have been here since the beginning. They truly pride themselves in their evil. They gloat over their clandestine works and they are truly the authors of great evil the world over. But, even so, My Child, they follow the orders of those above them, of those, who manipulate them. And, these are the fallen one. These are the watchers on high. But, even so, these fallen ones, whom few have seen, shall soon meet their demise. They are the puppet masters. Those, you call the greys and those, which are referred to as reptilians are their puppets and beneath them those, whom they deem as lowly humans. To the puppet masters and their organizer, Lucifer, you are all a grand nuisance, which must be dealt with And, if not through plagues and wars, then surely through the passing of the planet. Their grand design is to leave no humans alive, save the automatons, the robots, who are micro-chipped slaves. And, My Little One, they are headed toward initiation and completion of the plan at several levels."
"My Father, this whole thing is so tragic and my soul is continually troubled by it."
"My Little One, it is tragic; but have you not all been warned through the Book of Revelation? Have you not all be warned through the teachings of My Son? Have you not been warned of the curses upon the rebellions, even in the Book of Deuteronomy? Have you not been warned against rebellion? Have you not been told to study the word so that you may know truth? Have you not been warned to isolate yourselves from the traps of the world that you be not deceived? Have you not been warned to stay away from witchcraft, from divination, from fortune telling, astrology and the like? Have you not been warned against strange gods?
Yes, all this and more I have warned against! Yet, My Little One, the blind get more blind and the deaf get more deaf. Why? Because of rebellion, continued rebellion against Me, for rebellion against My Son! They cannot see and they cannot hear; for I have shut their eyes and ears!
Now, My Little One, I know your heart is full of questions. But save the questions. This is simply put, the way it is. And, those, who are cut off from My Spirit, are falling into a deeper darkness, save they humble themselves and repent before Me and My Son. But, I tell you, My Child, few have a motivation to repent; for as long as they can continue on in rebellion and live as they choose, they will not repent. My Child, I am not to blame for the state of this world, though many will blame Me. My Son is not to blame, though many will blame Him.
My Little One, without the saving grace, which was delivered to mankind through My Son, there would be little hope for humanity. My Child, He is the Saviour of all mankind. There is none other and no one is coming back as the True Saviour, save He. There is none other and those, who will not accept Him and His beautiful gifts of freedom and divine inheritance, will languish in darkness with the rest of the rebellious. They will languish in hell with the reprobates. They will suffer terribly at the hands of the reptilian puppets and their evil over-lords. They will not be free; but will continue in illusion until their bodies perish.
I tell you, My Child, that this planet Niburu, what is called the Lost Planet, or Planet X is picking up speed. Yes, My Child, the Sun is greatly affected by this on-coming planet. The whole solar system is greatly affected. The outer planets are roaring because of this fierce electrical imbalance. These planets are literally dancing with these electric firestorms and their orbits are being affected. My Little One, this is a very large heavenly body. The many comets, which precede it, are minor things and the effects on the Sun, thus far, are minor. Do you understand Me, My Child? These are minor."
"Oh, my Father, my Soul aches so for the lost; for this planet shall mean sudden destruction."
"It shall, My Child; for the world will not see it coming until it is too late. The press, which is controlled by the reptilians and their overlords, will not print about it. The observatories will not reveal information about it. Scientists will continue to die, who speak of it; for these evil overlords would not have any of you know. My Child, I am the hope of humanity and My Son is the Way, the Truth and the Only Lifesource any of you has. Yet, if you, as a people, continue to reject Me and My Son, what do you have, save death and destruction?"
"Oh, my Father, sometimes it is too much to think on. It is utterly overwhelming and my very soul is so troubled that the sorrow of it all is utterly overwhelming."
"But, My Child, am I not able to save a mosquito in a tornado, whom I esteem lightly?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Then, know this. I will save whom I choose."
"Yet, my Father the early-out crowd believes that they will not have to suffer these travails."
"Some may not; for they may be taken."
"What do You mean, ‘taken’?"
"Their time may be up."
"You mean as in death?"
"This is so."
"But, Father, You have said that events are speeded up. This planet is speeded up. And, truly everything is escalating."
"And, this is why. They know that the planet has speeded up and the evil ones know the timeframe. The see and they know. Save you love Me and My Son, the rest of you do not see and know. Even many of their own (kind) are kept in the dark and lied to; for they want this approaching planet kept utterly secret."
"Oh, Father, how long? Last year, I asked You how long and You said that with Your very hand, You are able to speed it up and slow it down. So, I ask You now, How long?"
"My Child, I am still able to slow it down; but I have speeded it up. I will say this.
Count yourselves blessed if you have two years. Count yourselves exceedingly blessed if you have four."
"My Father, every day is a gift from You and I know that we have been on borrowed time for a number of years."
"Know this, My Child. If I cause this planet to continue at this rapid rate, you do not have even one year. But, I regulate the very speed of this planet and this is why I have spoken as I have. For, now it is speeded up and this is one reason why the evil ones have also speeded up. This is what you need to know for now. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 16th day of June, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies