Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Not by Chance, by My Design!"

 "But, even so, I have told you these things and I am telling you again that on the night of March 04, 2004, an interdimensional shift took place, which will affect many. This interdimensional shift will particularly affect those, who really love Me and My Son and who honor Me through obedience to me laws. This interdimensional shift is going to affect many people the world over; for not only have I given you this very special gift, but I will begin to bestow My power and gifts upon many all over the world." -  Father in Heaven                                                  
Book 10, Chapter Five
_____________
"Not by Chance, by My Design!"
Part I

"My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, remember the night of March 04, 2004; for on this night I opened a very special and very powerful avenue for My people that has been heretofore closed. You experienced the violent storm, which was preceded by violent sunspot activity."
"Yes, Father, this was a very violent and fast-moving thunderstorm with high winds. When the winds were at their height, I walked the length of this little house praying in tongues. And by the time that I got to the end of the house, I looked up to see the most awesome angel, who must have been 100 feet tall. A great radiance of pure, white light shone upon this angel and bathed this angel and the moment I saw this angel, the wind stopped and all became very still. Father, this was so amazing and absolutely beautiful and I will always be thankful for this beautiful angel and for Your power, which came through this angel. And, Father, I felt such a power come upon me, so that when I sat down in my usual prayer chair, I saw a whirl of fire. Oh, this was a beautiful, rainbow fire with many colors and this fire was so powerful! Then, when I went to bed, this fire followed me and came to rest above my body and after a while I was in the fire and the fire was in me. And, it seemed that I was engulfed in this fire and even consumed in it, but it was the most beautiful experience! At times, this fire was absolutely white, while at other times, it was the most beautiful kaleidoscope of colors. Even today, I feel the power from this fire and Father, this is a beautiful thing; but even so, Father, I do not understand what I have seen or experienced, only that this has been a beautiful thing, Father and that I love You so!"
"My Little One, you know that 6+6=12."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, you know, My Child, that My creation is orderly. The universes are orderly. The makeup of all things is orderly and according to My holy design."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, My Child, you know that this is a system of mathematics, that all is based on mathematics and by My own design I have created things this way."
"Yes, my Father, I know these things."
"And, you know, My Child, that what has happened to you is not by chance, but by My design."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, I have told you, My Child, that there would come a time and soon when I would put My fire on you and that others would also see this fire."
"Yes, my Father, You have said it; but I do not believe that anyone, but me would have seen this fire last night."
"’Tis true; for no one would have, but in due season others will and they will be afraid when they see this fire and some will fall down from fright. And, others will be healed, delivered and set free. Understand?"
"Yes, my Father, You have told me these things and I accept what You say, but as I have never experienced this, it is hard for me to imagine it."
‘But, even so, I have told you these things and I am telling you again that on the night of March 04, 2004, an interdimensional shift took place, which will affect many. This interdimensional shift will particularly affect those, who really love Me and My Son and who honor Me through obedience to me laws. This interdimensional shift is going to affect many people the world over; for not only have I given you this very special gift, but I will begin to bestow My power and gifts upon many all over the world. Yes, My Child, you see it in the Spirit. And, to you it is as if something cracked or broke and in a sense this is so, but not altogether accurate. It would be better described as turning a key to a different position on a mantle. By inserting and turning this key, the vibratory rate has been altered. It has been elevated somewhat."
"Father, this is what they wanted to do in the pyramid with the crystal. They wanted to raise the vibratory rate and to alter the course or timing of the coming of Planet X, or Niburu."
"Yes, My Child, this is so; but this has not been done by them, but by Me. And, I have done this that the greatest numbers of souls may be saved, as you have prayed so often, that there will be a mass turning back to what is true and right before huge numbers of souls exit this planet. Now, My Child, admittedly, there is not much time; but this shift will allow for a shift in the consciousness that is needed for this change, for this transition in the human race."
"But, Father, did this have anything to do with this storm?"
"Yes, and for reasons that I will not go into right now."
"What more should people know, Father?"
"My Child, they should know that I love them very much and I do not delight in destruction of this planet. But, societies the world over have become so wicked that I must judge this evil. However, because of My love for humanity, I have caused this thing and I have also begun to pour out My fire in you as I have promised.
My Child, dire times are at hand for the whole Earth. The warnings have gone out for many years but few take them seriously anymore. Yet, the righteous will take them seriously and they will do as I have commanded. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 5th day of March, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman


go to: prophecies