Monday, July 8, 2013

"Dark Thunder is coming"


"My Child, as long as evil entities control this world, this situation will never be corrected. For, darkness breeds darkness. Hatred breeds hatred. War breeds war. Rebellion breeds rebellion. And, all that is of the darkness destroys itself in time; for without the light of God all will perish." - Master Jesus


More from Book VIII, Chapter Twenty-two
A MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS
THE LAST SCROLL
_______________
"Dark Thunder is coming"

"My Precious Child, I am your Master Jesus, yea Lord of Earth and the only Savior of all mankind. My Child, do you see the beautiful waterfall as it cascades over the rocks and makes a crystal-clear pool below? See the sun as it glistens in the clear water and do you hear the sounds of many songbirds as they come to drink and play."
"Yes, my Lord, I see all this and I hear the many sounds."
"But, My Little One, you do not know why I am showing you this?"
"No, my Lord, I do not."
"My Little One, you have heard the tale of the tortoise and the hare."
"Yes, my Lord and the tortoise travels very slowly, unlike the hare, but it still reaches its destination."
"And, on time, My Child, according to its timeframe."
"Unless, of course, it gets hit by a speeding car."
"And, My Little One, this is a point well-taken; for this whole scenario is relevant to this place in time."
"My Little One, the whole Earth is polluted and how often does one find a clear stream, a pool of clear, pure drinking water."
"Oh, My Lord, if this is to be found, I do not know where it is."
"This is My point, My Little One. The whole Earth is polluted. The air is polluted. People are polluted and the Earth, itself, is dying here and there. My Child, these things are not secret, but are known to many."
"Yes, my Lord, many do know, but most seem to be powerless as to what is to be done."
"My Child, as long as evil entities control this world, this situation will never be corrected. For, darkness breeds darkness. Hatred breeds hatred. War breeds war. Rebellion breeds rebellion. And, all that is of the darkness destroys itself in time; for without the light of God all will perish."
"But, my Lord, you know that under the current world system, this problem in the Earth will never be corrected."
"Yes, My Child, and to use a worldly phrase, …’there is going to be a regime change, and sooner than most realize."
"You mean, my Lord, when the evil ones are thrown into the depths of hell."
"This is exactly what I mean."
"But, my Lord, even before then, there is much evil to come."
"My Little One, this is so; and many, who profess love for Me and the Father of All, will fall away. It is happening already. And, truly, My Little One, the world has seen nothing yet, not in terms of destruction and devastation."
"Oh, my Lord, my heart is troubled to think of what is; for the utter arrogance of these evil ones defies description."
"My Child, does two plus three make two?"
"No, My Lord."
I say to these, who do not fit into a wicked system: rejoice; for there is a perfect plan for you. There is a perfect plan for you within My will, within the will of our Father. Draw close to Me and live righteousness. The refining fires will shape you and mold you and make you right to move on up in righteousness. Do not curse the trials. Do not bemoan your troubles; but embrace all with love and thanksgiving. For, all who profess love for Me and for our Father, will be tried as to their sincerity.
Many will fall away. Many will take the mark; for it is easier for them, less trouble to take the mark, than to persevere in faith. Mark My word that all, I said all, every one, who professes to be a Christian, who professes love for Me and our Father will be tried and tested; and through great trials and tests, this love will be shown to be for real and will grow in intensity. Or, it will explode as a tiny puff of smoke and will be gone in the wind. All, I mean all, every one will go through the fires of purification and not one will be spared.
My Little One, this is why so many, many, many will simply fall by the way because of this early-out rapture creed. When troubles, great troubles come into their homes, they will utterly fall to pieces spiritually and they will curse Me. They will curse our Father. They will curse their churches and the preachers in them; for they have believed a huge lie. And, rather than build a spiritual foundation, which is based on truth, love for Me and for our Father, they have built their houses on shifting sands. My Little One, the time of reckoning is at hand. For what you have seen with terror bill #1 and the two subsequent wars is nothing compared to what is in store for America and for the world."
"So, My Lord, how does the tortoise and the hare fit into this?"
"My Little One, what is the sure way, one that is hurriedly accomplished, or one that is slowly and carefully built, line upon line and precept upon precept?"
"Oh, my Lord, it is the one, which is slowly built, even as the Prophet Isaiah has told, … line upon line and precept upon precept."
"So, My Child, when these perilous times hit, those without a real foundation, a real spiritual connection to Me and our Father, will be swept away. So, I say to those of You, who have found yourselves alone and struggling before Me and our Father, Rejoice, for it is better to be alone and able to swim than to be with many aboard the Titanic. For, I tell you now, that many, many churches are in deep, dark waters and they are about to sink. When these churches sink in these deep and dark waters, how many will be able to swim well enough to make it back to Me? For, those, who have attended these churches, who have lapped up these lies and delusions, will also lap up the judgements, which await them. Those, who have sustained these churches will also sustain their judgements. Therefore, be warned. Come out of them and get a strong foundation, or continue to lap up their lies and suffer the final judgements with them. Am I pleased with these hollow sermons and lukewarm walks? Surely, I shall vomit them out of My mouth. For, truly, it is better to be hot or cold."
"Oh, my Lord, I have only been to two churches in recent months, the first being full of the ‘strange fire’, the early-out rapture and the doctrines of men and the second, though really trying, still full of the early-out rapture and the doctrines of men. But, when the second preacher tried to call up the strange fire to cause someone to be slain in the spirit, it did not work. Praises to the One God, the Most High and to his Precious Son, our Lord and God."
"My Little One, you have discerned correctly. My hand is upon this man; for he has a heart after Me; but the doctrines of men are very hard to give up, once embraced. And, you are correct about the ‘strange fire’; for it is sealed up for a season."
"Oh, My Lord, this is so awesome. It is so beautiful and I thank you and praise you and our Beautiful Father in Heaven."
"And, My Child, this brings us to the fourth scroll. Go out and pick it up."
"My Lord, I am here beside this scroll. It is so big and it is partially opened." I touch it and it rolls open before me, like a large blanket of radiant, white fire. I step into the scroll and sink, as if I am in a world of downy, cotton candy. I wade and splash for I am in the midst of a liquid, yet it is a fiery, white light and all makes me very buoyant. I leap and rise high, very high, to the tops of mountains and I soar like a bird through the air. "Oh, my Lord, this is the most joyous experience." I come to a beautiful rock in a meadow and kneel beside it and pick a beautiful flower, that looks like a daisy, but has the smell of honeysuckles. I breathe in this beautiful smell, close my eyes and hear the sounds of many waters running all at once. As I close my eyes, even with them closed, I know that our Beautiful Lord Jesus is beside me and I open them and there he is. "Oh, My Beautiful Lord, it is so good to se you." I give him a big hug and do not want to let go; for I have missed Him so. And, reluctantly, I leg to of His neck and sit beside Him on the floor of a beautiful meadow. "My Lord, where are we?"
"My Child, you are in Heaven."
"In Heaven?"
"Yes, this is where you are."
"Oh, My Lord, that I might stay … But, no, My Lord, this would not be right; for so many are lost and my soul weeps for them. My heart weeps for them. For, the harvest is great and the workers are few and save they come to You, My Lord, they shall end up in darkness a very long time."
"This is so, My Child. My Little One, do you know what I am placing around your neck?"
"No, my Lord. It is like a long scarf; but is not a scarf. It reminds me of something worn by priests; for it is straight and narrow, with fringes on each end; but is soft and downy, just like the substance I described earlier."
"Feel it, My Child."
"Yes, My Lord, and it truly is like cotton and so comforting that even at the feel of it, I could slumber for a moment. And, even as I say these words, I feel myself becoming very sleepy and suddenly I find myself atop a very tall and pointed mountain peak. The wind is blowing fiercely and it is whipping my clothes against my body. Suddenly, I am transported to a tepee below at the base of the mountain and then through the walls of the tepee. Before me a man is asleep. I hear the words, ‘dark thunder,’ and I shake this man, trying to awaken him, but he continues on sleeping. I open a door and go into his dreams and say to him, "Awake, for the terrible plagues are upon mankind the world over. The locusts will come and devour your crops and if the locusts do not, the hail and the drought will. Wake up; for dark thunder is coming and save you awaken and turn to the True Savior, the Only Savior, our Lord Jesus, you shall perish. Your gods cannot save you. You evil spirits cannot save you. Your herbs and potions will not save you. Only Jesus can save you. Wake up. Pay attention. For, death and dying is coming. It will devour you and there is no hope, save through Jesus Christ. For, He, and He alone is the Grandfather of Three Feathers and He is coming back. Listen to me. Your people will perish. They will die of disease. They will die of hunger. This dark thunder will devour the whole world. Jesus is the Light of this dark world. He is the Savior for your people There is none other."
And with this, I exit the door to his dream world. Then, I close this door and go out through the wall of the tee-pee and back to the top of the holy windswept mountain. At the top of this mountain is our Lord Jesus, the Grandfather of Three Feathers, and he motions for me to follow Him. Leaving the mountain, I follow Him along a narrow trail. In due season, we come to a dead-end and at the end of this trail is a very tall and beautiful angel.
The angel falls to her face before our Lord and begins to weep. "Oh, my Master, they have fallen. The Beautiful Ones have fallen and I fear they shall not rise again." I stand quietly and hold my peace; for I am full of sorrow, not even knowing what she means conceptually; but in my heart is a sinking and I know it is bad.
Our Lord Jesus turns to me and His eyes are full of fire. "My Little One, the hour is very late and the going is about to get very hard. The going is about to get very tough and you will need the mantle, which I have given you. For, many of the beautiful souls, the ones, who love Me and our Father very much, My Child; they are falling. Here and there, they are falling into the traps of Lucifer. They are being deceived by evil ones, like the Bushes. They are falling to flatteries and to the wiles of the enemy. My Little One, these are the Beautiful Ones and they are blinded."
"Oh, my Lord, I am so sorry. I am so sad. Oh, my Lord, would that this were not so!"
"But, my Child, it is so and here is the quandary. Herein is the perplexity. My Little One, many of the Beautiful Ones shall fall and oh how the angels weep. For, some will never recover; but most will come back. My Little One, some of these are tall trees. They have done much good and have been harbingers of truth and freedom."
"Oh, my Lord, my soul is deeply touched."
"My Child, this is to purge them and to make them clean; but some will not make it out of the bogs. This is why the angels weep so."
"Oh, my Lord, help us all; for this is such a fragile walk. It is perilous and save You intervene in love, many, many shall fall. Oh, my Lord, I am so sorry."
"My Child, one of the reasons I put the Bushes into office is to try the hearts of My people. The churches are full of the blind leading the blind. They totally lack spiritual discernment and they believe what their eyes see. George W. Bush is a great stumbling block and I put him there to be a great stumbling block. I put him there to try the American people."
"My Lord, I can see this and I know You put him there, but the blind Christians believe that You put him there because he is a Christian."
"My Little One, he is an idolater. He is a worshiper of idols. He serves Lucifer and the truth is not in him. He is a drunk, a proud and haughty man. He is full of evil and rebellion and he and his Father aim to rule the world. But, it shall not be; for both shall soon meet the grave and Barbara Bush will not be far behind. Do you understand?"
"Yes, My Lord."
"My Child, it is payback time for the Bushes and while they have long gotten away with much evil, this evil reign is soon coming to an end. I have been merciful to them and I have extended George W.’s life beyond the assassination plot earlier this year. But, he will not survive the next plot. And, My Child, this will mark the beginning of My judgement upon this evil House of Bush. Mark My word, My Child, this shall come to pass and when many least expect. With this, we shall stop for today and with this we conclude Book VIII. I am Jesus, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this eighth day of May, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

And so it is our Precious Brothers and Sisters.
For a long time, I did not know a thing about White Buffalo Calf Woman and if I ever read anything about her, I could not recall it. Even when our Lord Jesus began telling me these things, I could not bring myself to go and read about this woman, but finally in the late fall of last year, I did go on the internet and read a few articles about White Buffalo Calf Woman. If you want to have a little understanding about White Buffalo Calf Woman, you may want to go and read for yourself. For, aside from what our Lord and God has revealed, I know little.
Our Lord and God is the Great I AM. He is the Maker of heavens without end. He is the molder and shaper of the universes and To Him is the praise and glory forever and ever!!
Your Sister through our Beautiful Lord Jesus,
Linda
go to: prophecies