Friday, July 5, 2013

"Shutting up the Strange Fire"



More from Book VIII, Chapter Nineteen
______________
"Shutting up the Strange Fire"

Leviticus 10:1-2 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the Lord, which He commanded them not. And there went out fire from the Lord, and devoured them, and they died before the Lord."
Our Cherished Brothers and Sisters, praises to the Name of our Lord and God; for He has heard our cries! He has looked upon our heartache and He has born our sufferings. And, Beloved, He is moving out on our behalf with His outpouring love and mercy. He sees the hearts of many, who come to Him now on bended knee and He hears our heartfelt cries before Him. He truly sees our oppression and He senses the great longing in our hearts to make things right before Him; and Beloved, once more He is moved with love, mercy and compassion towards us. He is giving the errant churches a season, albeit a short season, to come back. And, He is moving forth on behalf of His Loved Ones to empower us with a greater outpouring of His Spirit. Revival is truly at hand. He sees that we are repenting and He is doing His part to help this land and to help other peoples around the world. But, Beloved, our window of opportunity is short.
Herein, you will see what He is doing and you will see why we must all act now while we have time. We must continue to repent for the sins of this land and you in other countries must likewise fall on your faces before God Almighty for the sins of your land that He will hear your cries and move likewise in your behalf. Let it be known that our Lord and God loves us in a great and mighty way and He wants us to honor Him by obeying Him and loving Him back. He wants us to live right, to come away from the lusts of the world and to follow Him. He wants us to love one another, that we might be saved and that we might not fall as a nation. But, Dear Ones, we do not have forever to decide to come back to Him and to clean up our lives. We have only a season to move forward and accomplish much. As you read what He has done below, you will see His awesome power.
The devils tremble and the New World Order crowd will wail and howl; for their strange fire has been locked up in places around the world, even if for only a season. But, Cherished Ones, because this fire is locked up for a season is truly a mighty miracle from God. Praise God Jehovah; for He alone, is Most High. He, alone is Holy and He alone is going to make right all that the evil ones have destroyed! READ ON!
"Our Father in Heaven begins to shut up the ‘strange fire’"
March 15, 2003
After praying in tongues for perhaps an hour, or so, I saw myself carried in a vision to a place of darkness. In this place, I saw what reminded me of a black stove top, the kind of stove that burns wood. It was like a kitchen stove; and the top was quite wide and long, with a series of openings. These openings were round, just like the openings on a wood stove. The coverings to the holes were laid to the side of the holes and a flame was coming up through each open hole. I took the covers, one by one, and placed them back over each hole. Then, I heard a sound in the Spirit, like a jackhammer, and as I held the cover in place, the cover was sealed to the hole. It looked to be welded in place, almost like it was sewed in place by a sewing machine, yet it was welded, metal to metal. I placed about seven covers on the holes quickly and they were immediately sealed shut by the power of God and when I finished placing all the covers and they were all sealed, I knew instinctively that I needed to hurry downstairs. For, more work was to be done.
Down below, I came to another level of the stove-top-like structure and this level had a number of holes, somewhere around ten, all in a row. On each occasion the covers were off the holes, yet not beside the holes as before, but pushed up into the air by the power of the fire, and they were floating in the fire above the holes.
For the first three, or so, holes, I could manage to push against the forces of the fire and put the covers back on the holes, then, hearing the familiar jackhammer sound and seeing the covers sealed to the holes, I would move on. As I went further down the line, the covers to the holes were pushed higher and higher up into the air and they were held up there by the force of the power of the fire, which came out of the hole. As the lids got higher and higher, I was unable to push them down onto the hole.
At first, I called a number of angels, I believe about fifteen, and was able to close the hole and it was sealed. But, the next lid would be even higher and I knew that this numbers of angels would not be able to do the job. With each successive hole, I would approximately double the number of angels I would call and with their help, the cover would be brought into place and sealed. Finally, the number that I called in was 130 angels and the force was so great that even with this number, the cover was very difficult to replace. Finally, I knew that I would have to call Archangel Michael. I called him and he came for the last two or three covers. He stood on them and they went back with ease. I then touched each cover and waited for the jackhammer-like sound. Then I knew that they were sealed. Praise God!
As you read below, you will see how our Father explains the sealing off of the strange fire.

Message from our Father in Heaven
"Questions and Answers about shutting up the Strange Fire"
"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, you have many questions about the shutting up of the strange fire, and at this setting I will answer your questions."
"Yes, my Father, I do have many questions. As I now understand it, this fire is bound up for a season, which You have told me is nine months.
"This is so."
"Father, what exactly does this mean?"
"It means that those individuals, those groups, those organizations, which depend on the ‘strange fire’ for manifestations, will not get the so-called miracles. This fire will not enter into them and into their groups; for they are cut off from it."
"Father, does this refer to the occult as well?"
"My Child, did you not go to a place of darkness to shut up the fire?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Then, I ask you, My child, who depends most on the strange fire?"
"My Father, I know that the secret, occult groups depend on the strange fire; but also many so-called Christian churches."
"This is so, but most assuredly the occult groups depend on this fire. And many well-known TV personalities, who parade as evangelists, ministers, prophets and even apostles are busy working miracles through the strange fire and they are fooling many."
"So, now Father, they will not be able to fool the people."
"Oh, they may still fool many, but it will not be through the strange fire, not for at least for nine months."
"Father, why did You shut up the fire?"
"Because of your cries and the cries of others against this fire and for revival. This fire will have to be shut up for a season to allow a real revival to break lose across this land; for this strange fire has such a hold on the people."
"Oh, Father, this is such a merciful and beautiful thing You have done. I am in such awe; for there is nothing You cannot do. You are so full of love and mercy and You power is without bounds."
"It is."
"Father, call together those, who would be ready to bring in this awesome revival, and bless these as the harbingers."
"Even now, this is happening; for now many are praying for the same and it is about to break out."
"Father, has the strange fire been shut up all over the world or in the North American continent only?"
"At this time, on the North American continent only."
"But, Father, will You, will You please shut it up elsewhere?"
"When I find others on the other continents, who are ready and worthy to shut it up, I will use them."
"Oh, Father, if you do not find such a one, send me, Father. I will gladly go. I will gladly do as You ask to shut up this evil fire elsewhere. This would be a great joy for me."
"Within seven days, I will tell you if I will use you or if others, who are worthy, are found."
"Oh, Father, this is so beautiful! This is so wonderful!"
"Before I destroy the churches, I am giving them a chance to come back to Me. I am extending My hand of love and mercy to them. If they will repent and come back to Me, I will not destroy even those, that I have marked for destruction. But, they had better turn to Me, or I will utterly destroy them."
"Oh, Father, turn them and they will be turned. Father, you can do what none can do by themselves. Turn them, Father. Please turn them. And, save this president! Father, it is an abomination that he is in a chemical straightjacket!" (Our Father showed me several days ago how the president’s evil handlers are giving him two powerful pills, which make him a zombie. And, I have also seen them giving him sedative shots in the rear!)
"I have warned him from the beginning to walk the straight way and he would not. Most recently, I have warned of a plot to take his life and his handlers have now become afraid to kill him. So, he is now under forced medication, like many in the institutions. He is constantly drugged and one would say institutionalized against his will, brought out .now and then for show. But, in truth his Father and his Father’s foes are running the show."
"You said, ‘foes’?"
"I did, for many of George H. W. Bush’s so-called friends are about to jump ship. He will soon find himself in a nest with many vipers; for he is about to reap as he has sown."
"Father, we need You more than ever. Please help us! Father, clean up the viper’s nest in DC."
"My Little One, the days and hours of this group of whores are truly numbered and finished. For, it will not long stand as you see it."
"Father, are You speaking of taking the horns off the goat’s head?"
"Not only the horns, but the whole head will soon go. Mark My word on it. The time of payback is at hand"
"But, Father, how can such a thing take place without major destruction in this land?"
"It will not. But, truly as you have sown, you shall reap as a nation."
"Oh, Father, this is dreadful."
"It is; but eventually everyone must pay back what he or she has stolen."
"Father, what will happen with all these evil ones, who continue to persecute and threaten us?"
"They will all die!"
"Father, I am sorry to hear this. I would like to see them repent and be spared."
"My Little One, My rod of judgement is upon these secret government spy societies and I shall strike them with such a fierce blow that they will never again be allowed to do the evil they have done. They believe they are gods, but I shall show them the power of the One God. With one blow, I will knock the horns off the goathead and with the second blow will go the whole head. When they read what I am telling you, they will laugh and scorn, but when they see the horns go, they will then take note. For, within 90 days of the horns being blown off, will go the whole head. Mark My words. What goes around surely comes back around. Forewarned, they are! With this, we shall stop for today."
"Father, before You go, I have one question. I just had a fleeting vision of George W. Bush with a noose around his neck and he was hanging to death. What is this?"
"My Child, in the state he is in, he does not wish to live."
"Oh, Father, this is so sad. Would that you preserve him even as you did King Nebuchadnezzar, that he would come full circle and be saved."
"My Little One, this is what I will do because you ask. Right now, I take the noose off George W’s neck, and I put it on his Father’s neck."
"Father, thy will be done."
"With this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 17th day of March, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
GO TO: prophecies