Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Never Again will America Be a Safe Place to Live!"

"My Child, do you know why I first introduced a system of mathematics and governed all creation accordingly?"

"My Father, would this be so that all is created according to order and is thus governed by design, a specific design?"
"My Little One, this is part, but not all. My system of mathematics rests principles upon principles, building block upon building block; for this is not only a system of order and is My Way. It is a system also of reverse engineering." - 

Father in Heaven

More from Book IX, Chapter Three

___________

"Never again will America be a safe place to live!"

June 23, 2003


"Blessed Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High. My Child, do you know why I first introduced a system of mathematics and governed all creation accordingly?"

"My Father, would this be so that all is created according to order and is thus governed by design, a specific design?"
"My Little One, this is part, but not all. My system of mathematics rests principles upon principles, building block upon building block; for this is not only a system of order and is My Way. It is a system also of reverse engineering."
"You mean, by looking at the whole, one can take it apart, block by block and understand the design."
"This is so."
"But, Father, why are You sharing this with me at this time?"
"My Child, it is to make you understand somewhat that I am a God of order. I am a God of perfection. I am not a God of half-measures. I do not deal in lies; but truths, and I will not arbitrate My way to suit another. Therefore, if one wishes to understand a little of Me, look at My creations. For, I created the universes. I established the system. It is by My design and none other. Do you understand?"
"Yes, my Father."
"So, My Child, My system is orderly. It is based upon order. These building blocks are concrete and stable and when I so deem, they are torn down and rebuilt, if at all."
"Yes, my Father, I understand this."
"Lucifer and his, on the other hand, have a system, which is based on disorder. This system is based upon lies, treachery and deceit, and whatever is built upon this system fails. This is a system, which is built upon shifting sands."
"Yes, Father, I know this."
"But, My Child, how many do not know and understand this?"
"Most do not and many even say that Satan, the devil, does not even exist."
"And, My Child, their ignorance is their heritage for choosing rebellion."
"And, this is very sad."
"It is fact, My Child. It is fact."
"But, Father, how many are in the middle of the road! They know evil exists. They know much information, yet they still choose to disobey You. Many are in the churches and many claim to be Christians, but they want both worlds."
"You know and I know that this cannot be. By one’s very choices, one’s heart is known. Therefore, My Child, the fencesitters, the middle-of-the-roaders, are deeply accountable. For, they know and choose not to do. The middle-of-the-roaders, who know to do right and choose rebellion, have a much greater debt; for they do know. And, My Child, these numbers are very great."
"Father, three weeks ago, I must have prayed for five or six hours on a Sunday afternoon. The Spirit of God told me how the lives of many were saved because You had me interceding for so long. The Spirit of God revealed how the evil ones had planned that very day to blow up dams and bridges in this country. Father, what are the plans of the evil ones for America?"
"My Child, never again will America be a safe place to live. Never again. Your leaders are utterly evil and they continue on their murderous rampages without any remorse whatsoever. They have killed many Americans through the 911 scheme. They have started two wars for oil and greed. (Afghanistan and Iraq). They have mobilized many in the US capitol and they continue on without thought for anything but their New World Order. My Little One, this is Satanism. This is Luciferianism. This is evil, what unrestrained evil ones. And, you as Americans, in general, are more dumbed down and asleep to it all. Therefore, My Child, other countries will rise up and stop you. Other countries will utterly destroy this country. It is here, My Little One, and it will not be long delayed. The attacks of the bridges, of the dams, of the aqueducts, of the public places, like subways and rails, all these things are at hand. And, I tell you, My Child, that America shall reap as it has sown. It is madness, My Child, utter madness!"
"And, my Father, these reptilian beasts are getting bolder and bolder!"
"My Little One, they are gaining control of the whole world. They are possessing humans, creating robotoids and surging full speed ahead with their New World Order. You are seeing it."
"And, Father, these reptilians are changing shapes."
"Some do."
"Why is this?"
"My Child, these are creatures of illusion. They thrive on illusion and working in the darkness. But, now they are becoming bolder and bolder and more fearless; for they believe that they have the world sewed up and they are meeting little resistance. Most do not even know they exist."
"Yea, and how charming for the evil ones! My Father, what is coming down for America?"
"War for America. War in America. And, right now, the USA sits on the precipice of war, war in America!!!! As the New World Order moves out to take all weapons of mass destruction from the countries that they consider ‘rogue’, they will find that it is not like taking candy from a baby. Great opposition is mounting against America and within six months, you will see the results of this opposition beginning to flame up, right here on American soil. America is going to burn! Here a little and there a little until much of it is a nuclear wasteland! Do not say that you, as a nation, have not been warned! I have warned you! My Son has warned you! You have been told."
"And, Father, within six months, on December 15th, the strange fire will be released again."
"It will and America is going to become a boiling pot. You will not be able to control the waves of anger, directed at you for what you have done. Evil always reaps evil. The Bushes will fall and soon! Mark My word on it and when this happens, know it is an inside job! For, they have done much evil and evil will consume them."
"Oh, Father, I know that this country is on the precipice and this is a dreadful thing! And, Father, why are the evil ones tunneling under this land?"
"They think they will control the vortex."
"But, they will not."
"My Child, ignorant is as ignorant does. They believe they will control the vortex, but those, who even think to do so, will be met with My fiery bolts of lightening! They are ignorant, My Child, and do not have a clue whom they are up against. But, soon, very soon, they will find it out. And, furthermore, when they expect it least, I shall pulverize this tunnel."
"How, my Father?"
"Through My own mathematical designs."
"Father, to You is the praise and the glory forever and ever! Father, the reptilians are so utterly evil and their ways are revolting!"
"And, My Child, their ways should be revolting to all. All should renounce their world of illusion and they would straightway be hand-tied. But, most love their world of fantasy and illusion and thereby are enslaved to it. My warnings to give up television and movies fall on deaf ears. My warnings to seek Me and My Son and to pray and study the Holy Scriptures, for the most part, fall on deaf ears. So, My Child, day by day, here a little and there a little, each of you makes choices. Each of you decides your fate. And, it is indeed tragic that the greatest numbers choose the way of the reptilians. Therefore, their inheritance shall be the same, the pits and the Lake of Fire. My Child, each of you must choose righteousness. You choose Me and My Son and you live, or you choose the world and its illusions and you perish in darkness. There is no in between. Time is truly running out; for a mighty judgement is at hand the world over. But, I tell you now, My judgement shall soon be severe upon this land. You have six months, if even six months, before you see exactly what I mean. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 23rd day of June, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies