Friday, July 12, 2013

"The Day of Reckoning is at Hand!"



"My Child, in no way do I hold you responsible for the behavior of those, who reject My word. In no way, for to each is given a choice. And, through their choices on a daily basis, each determines his or her fate. But, I tell you right now, My Child, that hell is enlarging all the time. It is growing with the rebellious and enlarging itself all the time." - Father in Heaven
Book IX, Chapter Seven
Part I
__________________

"The Day of Reckoning is at hand!" 


"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Blessed are you, My Little One; for you hunger after righteousness and I shall never desert or leave you."
"Oh, Father, I love You so, but Oh how my heart mourns for the plight of the lost! How my heart mourns for the plight of the wicked! Day by day, this evil escalates and the masses are all the more blind. Father, Oh, Father, how will You ever reach these people? For, in Your mercy, You plead and You plead! You send prophets with the truth and the preachers laugh and scorn! False prophets are rising on every front with palatable words for the people and in huge numbers, the people chase after lies and vanity! They, having itching ears, cling to every word of the false prophets and ignore or ridicule Your true servants. Father, Oh, Father, how will these people ever see? How will they ever hear? We are going into grave times. We are facing terrifying troubles in the world and the people sleep on. Father, I have written it. We have posted and disseminated what You have said, Father, but so few have listened. It is a dreadful day when most all preachers believe that George W. Bush is a Christian."
"My Child, in no way do I hold you responsible for the behavior of those, who reject My word. In no way, for to each is given a choice. And, through their choices on a daily basis, each determines his or her fate. But, I tell you right now, My Child, that hell is enlarging all the time. It is growing with the rebellious and enlarging itself all the time."
"Father, I do not know what it will take to wake up these people. I do not know what it will take for them to wake up from their comfortable lifestyles and to see and hear the truth."
"My Child, I tell you what it shall take. It shall take death and destruction. It shall take famine. It shall take disease on a wide scale. It shall take pestilence and wars and destruction. It shall take great losses and starvation on many fronts. For, I tell you now, My Child, that all these things are at the door of the USA. My Little One, I have given you a dream and in this dream I have shown you many, many, who were out of work, without any money. Everyone in this dream has depended on government handouts for survival and they all had no desire to work. And, at this moment, most all in the USA are unaware that that one day soon, there will be no government checks. There will be no social security. There will be no welfare; but do they choose to hunt work, even in the face of no money. No, My Child, they choose not to work; for they have been accustomed to having someone else, namely the government, pay them to live. But, I tell you, My Child, that this day is at hand; for as you have found out since this dream, all the social security money has been stolen. Every bit. And, in short season, the checks will be stopped.
When, you in America wake up, you will see that you are naked. You are broke and destitute. The wolves of hunger will be stalking you as a nation and your babies will not have food or milk. And, My Child, I tell you now that this day is at your door. The whole world will see America become a third world country overnight."
"Father, I know this is at hand and my heart is broken."
"But, My Child, this would not be, save the people first rejected Me. They rejected My commandments and refused My Son. They chose rebellion and rejected righteousness. And, because of this, the whole world shall look upon America and say, ‘What went wrong?’ But, I want the whole world to know what went wrong with America. I blessed you above all nations and in your blessings you became all the more the whore. I blessed you and you cursed Me. Yes, My Child, the day of reckoning for America is now. And, you ask, My Child, will there be a terror attack in September, and I tell you now that it is planned and yes, the Bush government and their Satanic friends are the authors of the same. And, you ask, ‘Does this have to be?" My response to you is, No, it does not have to be. These plans as with all evil plans can be stopped at this point if people repent of their evil and return to Me. This is My promise and has always been My promise. But, I tell you now that after a while, I will no longer be merciful to this land. I shall turn My wrath upon it and shall utterly destroy it. But, even so I will never leave My Loved Ones. I will never forsake Mine. Yes, My Child, the world is headed into World War III. You are looking at a deliberate confrontation with North Korea. You are looking at massive terrorism, which is planned for America, Canada, Europe, Australia and you are looking at worldwide famine. The world, itself, is facing economic collapse. Did you hear Me? A worldwide economic collapse. This is at the door. These are My warnings. People will wake up now or many, many will perish in the coming wars, plagues, disasters and terrors. These are My warnings. Post this soon that all may repent and pray. I am Your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of September, 2003,
Linda Newkirk


GO TO: prophecies