Monday, July 22, 2013

"A Message to Nelson Mandela and others"

For, they belong to Me, and not to any of you; but in your high-mindedness, Nelson Mandela, you have forgotten your own lessons with prisons and you have forgotten that you are but flesh and bones and I can remove you anytime I wish. For, I created the Earth and the heavens and I am in control of all things. But, when many become puffed up with evil as you and others in positions of power in South Africa have become, you erroneously believe that you are in control. - Jehovah
   Book 10, Chapter Five, Part III
"A Message to Nelson Mandela and others"
"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, Jehovah, Most High, The One God, the Only God of My People, Israel. Listen to Me, My Child, and write this; for these words are for Nelson Mandela, one ruler of South Africa.
Prophetic Message to Nelson Mandela
From Jehovah, Most High God, the God of Israel
"Behold," says I, Jehovah, Most High God, "for I am Most High and there is none, who can compare to My power and My authority. For, I am Supreme Ruler of the Earth and the heavens and I am Creator of all. But, you and all in direct alliance with you in the government of South Africa, serve other gods of darkness and great evil and in your secret hours, you do great evil, all of which is an abomination to Me and is an abomination to any, who know truth and who serve Me in truth, honor and Spirit.
I tell you now that you believe that you and others, who serve with you, have been placed in power because the dark gods and spirits put you there; but this is a lie! For, in them is no power, only illusion. What you see is here today and gone tomorrow. What I give goes on into the eternities.
Yes, erroneously, you, as a group, believe this lie: that these forces of darkness have put you in power! But, it is I, who have put you and others there! And, I have given you power over My own People, for they have strayed from Me, loving what is in and of this world and not Me. And, for this, they have been given over to the world.
But you and your allies have made another mistake in believing that I have given them over to you to do with as you please. You have made a third mistake in believing that I have given them over to a treasonous New World Order to do with as they please. These things I have not done; but I have brought them under judgement, My judgement, that they may be chastised for a season, that they would humble themselves and come back to Me. For, they belong to Me, and not to any of you; but in your high-mindedness, Nelson Mandela, you have forgotten your own lessons with prisons and you have forgotten that you are but flesh and bones and I can remove you anytime I wish. For, I created the Earth and the heavens and I am in control of all things. But, when many become puffed up with evil as you and others in positions of power in South Africa have become, you erroneously believe that you are in control. Herein is another very great error in thinking.
Listen to My warnings herein; for if you fail to do so, My judgement shall begin to fall on you, on your household, and on all, who work directly with you in the government of South Africa. You have imprisoned many of My people and you have falsely accused them of all manner of terror, when in fact they are innocent and you know that they are innocent. But, as you and your co-workers in evil are paranoid and wish to do away with any perceived opposition, you are out to make examples of My people before the whole world. This is another gross error in your thinking. For, save you and your cohorts in criminal enterprise open up the prison doors and release all, who are currently being tried in the high-level mock trial in Pretoria, I shall come against you in a mighty way. I shall send terrible plagues upon you and your household and upon all, who work directly with you, in the government of South Africa. And, save you let Me People go, greater curses shall fall upon you and your government allies and upon all of South Africa until a great confusion of mind begins to grip many all over your government and madness of a great proportion sets in. The skies shall become as dusk, even during the day and I shall begin to shake the hills. And, volcanoes shall begin to pour forth fire and smoke. Great shall be My wrath against you and your government allies, and all black people of South Africa shall suffer. They shall weep and wail and flee into the streets; for the signs in the skies shall be so severe! And, fire and great hailstones shall begin to fall from the skies and many, many shall perish, save you and your government allies in South Africa open the prison doors and let My People go! And, not only those on trial in Pretoria, but every one of Mine, who is imprisoned and falsely accused! Every one of them you must let go!
No longer will I tolerate this kind of abuse against My people! You and your government allies have not been given free reign to torture, to maim, and to kill My People; but you have taken it and save you and your allies reverse this course, I shall rise up in My wrath against you and your cohorts in crime and I shall begin to systematically destroy you and the entire government of South Africa until few of you are left!
Yes, you look to the day when you will turn your black people loose and they will destroy all whites! But, I tell you now that this shall not be! For, soon, very soon, if you do not follow My counsel, as given herein, I shall attack you and all your government allies with such a vengeance that there are few of you left! But, My hand is upon My People and just as I delivered them from the Pharaoh in olden times, I will deliver them again from captivity. You and your government allies have a choice in this. These are My warnings! And know one thing: The clock is swiftly ticking. I am Jehovah, Most High God, the True God, the One and Only God of My People, Israel"
As witnessed, dictated, and recorded this 8th day of March, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

go to: prophecies