Friday, July 19, 2013

"A warning to the Governing Body of the USA"

"Instead, these very whores gave George W. Bush and his cohorts in crime the Patriot Act on a silver platter. They voted for it and never read it. And, even so as the bars were going up around them, they applauded the Patriot Act. Now that they work in an armed fortress and every word on their telephones is monitored, do they feel any safer? No, My Child, they do not; for they have given away your constitutional rights to mad men. They have signed away your government to anarchists." - Father in Heaven
Book IX, Chapter Twenty-one
"The Warnings of our Lord and God are soon coming to an end!"
PART I
________________
"A warning to the Governing Body of the USA"

"My Precious Father, I come to You today with specific questions. Father, You know that I received a vision from a Dear Brother in Our Lord two days past and that this vision appeared to show smoke and fire coming out of the front door of the Capitol of the USA. Father, I seek You in this; for it appears to me that this governing body may be in serious danger."
What has been sent to you and what you have surmised is correct, My Child, You know well that on the 24th day of November 2003, I tore up My contract with the wayward government of the USA. And, because of this, My Child, save they repent of their evil and come back to Me, the God of Israel, Jehovah, Most High, I shall readily destroy this governing body."
"But, Father, You will not do it, per se."
"No, My Child, but I will allow Lucifer to move against it and destroy it; for the whole governing body is corrupt. There is not one, who is not bought and sold and because of this, there is not one, who can be trusted to do what is right. For, when the money flows, they lap it up. And, where the money flows, they all follow.
Yes, My Child, George W. Bush is possessed of great evil and he dances with Lucifer. He has seen the opposition in the congress, opposition to him and to his plans, and Lucifer has put the thought in there. The intent is there and George W. Bush and his fellow anarchists will be successful, save this governing body repents in great measure and turns from evil. For, I, Myself, will allow it.
My Little One, all across America, you as a nation, will either repent in a great way and come back to me, honoring My laws of morality, or you are finished as a nation. Long, I have pleaded with you, but my days of pleading are fast coming to an end.
I repeat Myself. What has been sent to you through this vision is true! And, this and worse will come to pass if those in power do not repent, come back to Me, and honor My commandments."
"Father, this is dreadful."
"It is, My Child, and one would think that they would have learned their lesson from being anthraxed by the Bushes and their cohorts in crime. But, they learned nothing. Instead, these very whores gave George W. Bush and his cohorts in crime the Patriot Act on a silver platter. They voted for it and never read it. And, even so as the bars were going up around them, they applauded the Patriot Act. Now that they work in an armed fortress and every word on their telephones is monitored, do they feel any safer? No, My Child, they do not; for they have given away your constitutional rights to mad men. They have signed away your government to anarchists. And, as never before in the history of this land, they have given a leader unparalleled power to invade another country for oil and to continue to carry out such attacks against other countries on a whim.
Oh, what a clever war the war on terror; but did I not tell you in the book of Leviticus that I would put terror over any nation when this nation becomes evil? So, I, Myself, have assigned this terror to this nation and you, as a nation, will repent, or perish. And, this means that the governing body of this nation! These bought and paid-for whores will circumspectly survey their lives, clean them up spiritually and come back to Me, or they will soon be out of a job and you, as Americans, will not have to be concerned with a government, which has sold you down the Satanic drain. With this, we shall stop for now. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 21st day of January, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

The following is a vision, which was sent to me by a Dear Brother. Read it and weep; for the above warning from our Lord and God is given as further revelation about this Brother’s vision. Not many days past this Brother’s vision, the Bushes and their cronies sent the so-called ricine scare into the Senate. They even sent some to the White House! And, not even trying to hide their identity, they stated that "Fallen Angel" sent this poison.
We must note as well that the "ricining" of the Senate mail took place at the same time that this governing body was threatening to alter or do away with the Patriot Act. This very governing body was first anthraxed by the Bushes and their cohorts in crime to make sure that they voted for the Patriot Act, sight unseen, and now that they want to do away with it, they are ricined! Attorney General Ashcroft has also plainly stated that George W. Bush will veto the decisions of the House and Senate if they make alterations to the Patriot Act that are not pleasing to him!
A’s Vision
JaHWeH has given me a vision on the morning of 17th of January. This was a very short vision but even this means a lot to me as this feels allot like Farther’s voice in my ears although I ask Him to show me humility every day. I saw this after I studied the word in the morning and went to sleep again after that and when I awoke JaHWeH showed me:
I saw a building that looked like a roman roof structure that had two pillars on the side. The double doors of the building where open and black smoke was coming from it and moving out to the right of the building into the air. First I didn’t understand what this building was. I thought that it had something to do with our legal structure here in South Africa but then I saw a clip from Mark S. Watson’s site and I recognized the building that I saw in the vision. This was the AMERICAN SENATE that was destroyed! And then my brother in law confirmed that he had the same idea when I told him the vision but he kept quiet not to influence me.

And, Dear Ones, this may very well come to pass at some point in time. When this governing body wakes up, if it ever does, and decides to go against the New World Order plans, they may very well be destroyed! Years ago, I saw Saddam Hussein take chains and wrap these chains around the congress of the USA and pull it down. I do not actually believe that Saddam Hussein will take actual chains and pull down the Senate and the House of the USA, but let us look at the facts for a moment!
By this time, most discerning people are aware that the 911 tragedy was known well in advance and was orchestrated by those in the highest levels of this government, along with the Israeli Mossad, other fake Jews in America, and the English crown. When we follow the chain of events, which has come about because of this tragedy, we can accurately see the reasons for blowing up these buildings in New York City.
Out of this tragedy, our constitutional rights were taken away through the Patriot Act. The Congress, as stated earlier, and as most know, never read this bill, but voted for it anyway, as they were anthraxed into a state of fear and controlled and manipulated this way.
Because these buildings were supposedly brought down by Arab terrorists, the Bushes and their fake Jew counterparts, as well as the British Crown, had their obvious reasons to make war with the Arabs, take over the world’s oil supply, get rid of the enemies of Israel, and begin to prepare Israel for the rule of the Antichrist.
You must admit that their plans went like clockwork for a while. Then, slowly people began to wake up and smell the rot and the filth. But, even so, what has been done about anything? The 911 investigation has gone into the ground thus far! And, now that people all over America want the Patriot Act repealed, the Bushes and their fake Jew counterparts are well-prepared to nuke America before they will give it up!
So, how will Saddam Hussein put any chains around this governing body and bring it down? Think about it! The very fact that the governing body of the USA gave President Bush unparalleled authority to strike a country and make war, based solely on suspicion, without any provocation, is insane! But, this is what they did when they gave him the right to make war with Iraq and other countries as he sees fit. This very decision to make war against millions and millions of people, all based on raw and ruthless aggression and greed, is the same kind of thing that has started huge wars in past years. Will this very decision lead to the dissolution of the Congress of the USA?

If we consider this past vision, which our Lord and God gave me, we see that this may very well come to pass! How will this happen? I do not know, but the Senate has been attacked twice in recent years, both times by the Bushes and their fake Jew and Royal counterparts! Don’t think that this will not happen. The anarchists will do anything to achieve power and they will do anything to stay in power! And, because they are bought and paid-for whores, our Father in Heaven may allow it!

GO to: prophecies