Monday, July 15, 2013

"Deliverance from the Oppressors!"

"And, because you have not crawled into the gutter with those, who have maligned you, but have waited upon Me, I shall now move forth in My fury and I shall begin to cleanse the slate. One by one, they shall meet the fiery furnace. They shall know the power of the One God. And, those, who have laughed and scorned you because of the truths that you have spoken, I shall laugh and scorn."  - Father  in Heaven
Book IX, Chapter Twelve
__________________

"Deliverance from the Oppressors!"

"My Beloved Child, lift up your voice to the heavens and sing; for today is the day of your redemption. Today is the day of your freedom from your oppressors. Today is the day when I take vengeance upon your enemies as never before. Lift up your voice and sing! Shout, My Child, and dance; for a knife shall go into the back of the one, who says he is a President and is not. This man, who ordered your abduction, who sits among rulers and says that he is possessed of Lucifer, shall fall by the sword. And, with him shall go three others, all claiming to rule the world with him. And, with them a general and others, who are numerous. My Little One, patiently you have waited upon Me and you have continued to seek Me and to do what is right in the face of great opposition. And, because you have not crawled into the gutter with those, who have maligned you, but have waited upon Me, I shall now move forth in My fury and I shall begin to cleanse the slate. One by one, they shall meet the fiery furnace. They shall know the power of the One God. And, those, who have laughed and scorned you because of the truths that you have spoken, I shall laugh and scorn. For, just as I judged Daniel’s enemies, I shall judge yours and My judgement shall be complete. My Child, be not troubled. What has happened I have allowed and all so that My judgement would be complete. No, My Child, you do not know what has been changed in time, but those in the New World Order believe you do. I have sent you into time to change many things and I will send you to change more. Little can they do about it. Therefore, My Child, be at peace this day; for My rainbow is upon you."
"It is, Father. I see it and it is so beautiful."
‘My Little One, worry not for tomorrow. Do what you can today. Feed My Sheep while you can; for the day is at hand when you will be unable to reach them in great numbers."
"Father, I am trying. You know I want this more than anything. I only want to serve You and to bring salvation to the lost. Father, I want the greatest numbers to make it. But, Father, so few are turning. So few are changing and time is running out. Father, I am looking at this planet in the sky. It is visible in Arkansas. I do not even want to ask You, ‘How long’ because I know we do not have long."
"My Child, if people knew they had a day, would they change?"
"Father, if they were told, most would not believe it. Most do not even believe there is a planet, even when they are told and shown pictures."
"My Child, their sins have covered their eyes. Their sins have made them deaf. Their sins have confounded them. They will not see. They will not hear and they will perish in darkness. They have a heritage in the pits of hell or in the Lake of Fire. Outer darkness shall swoop up many, but they will not see My Kingdom. They will not receive a heritage among My sheep."
"Then, Father, You have the New Agers, the love and light crowd…"
"Yes, My Child, the New World Order, the New Age … what is new about either? Did Hitler not speak of both? It is the blind leading the blind. Will ‘love and light’ save a single one?"
"My Father, our Lord Jesus is the Savior of mankind. He is the way back to You and the Only Way. There is none other. If they will not honor our Lord Jesus, they will go the way of the rest."
"You have spoken it and this is so."
"I have sent My Only Son to live and die for the freedom of all humanity. Lucifer does not wish to give up a single one of you and he is furious that any of you will get eternal life. For, he and his hoards are going to the pits. They are going to the Lake of Fire. And, each of you will decide by your own choices where you are going.
Yes, My Child, time is running out for humanity. This planet is charging in. Earth, itself, has a date with a cataclysmic destiny and so do each of you. You will choose obedience. You will choose righteousness and life as My Son has brought to you, or you will choose disobedience, deception, darkness and death. There is no in between. Be at peace, My Child; for I am about to do a new thing for My people. It is a new day for My Loved Ones; but the rebellious shall soon perish.
When you see evil rise on every front, do not despair, but draw close to Me. For, through these tests and trials, you will see Me move forth to utterly destroy all your enemies. Mark My word, My Child. Before the day is over, the bodies of your enemies will be ready for the ground, their souls headed for the Lake of Fire. Therefore, go this day and do as I lead you, for My fury is about to be poured out all over the Earth. But, My Loved Ones, I keep in the palm of My hand. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most high God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 13th day of November, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

GO TO: prophecies