Saturday, July 27, 2013

FIRST & SECOND PROPHECY REGARDING SOUTH AFRICA


"My Child, I sent you. I blessed you and I blessed them. They took the blessings and they cursed you. They cursed Me, My Son and My Spirit. This is what they did in return for My love and now I shall begin to uproot, to pluck up what I have given to them; and I shall give it to the heathen. For Mine love Me not!"- Father in Heaven
BOOK ELEVEN,  Chapter Four
______________
FIRST PROPHECY REGARDING SOUTH AFRICA
May 07, 2005

My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, look ahead to the barren wasteland, which is now South Africa, for in truth, My Little One, South Africa has become a spiritual wasteland, a land of evil, wherein they stone the prophets and build air castles for themselves; for they do not choose Me and My Son, but are a rebellious house, just as with America, save worse!
My Child, you know My promises for South Africa and you also know My great love for this people! But, they are rebellious and full of every kind of lie and perversion; and while I stretch out My hand still to those, who would truly follow Me and My Son, I have also at hand a grievous punishment for South Africa. While I have blessed the whites above all people in South Africa, they have forgotten from whence their blessings come. They love the gift and not the Giver of the Gift, so I will take what I have so generously given them and I will give it to the heathen. Then, My Little One, I shall strip them through war and disease and I shall scatter them. And, when My punishment is complete on them, I will raise up a remnant and I will use this remnant. But, as they are proud, haughty and stiff-necked, I cannot now use them. Their time of great judgement is at hand and will not long be stayed.
Now, My Little One, you wonder why I give you this at this time; for I have removed most warnings from your mouth. This is why I give you this warning, My Little One. I sent you to bless them; and you took My blessings to them. I blessed them abundantly. Then, they called you evil and stomped the blessings that I poured out on them. They drove you from their midst through their lies and verbal persecution and then they set out to destroy you. I have judged some of those, who did this to you, but My judgement has just begun! I shall make their gardens dustbowls and their pantries a barren desert. I shall pour out My plagues and judgements upon them as they returned evil for good. I shall put heavy judgements upon this nation and I shall break the backs of the proud and haughty. I shall send a grievous war and I shall divide out and separate Mine.
My Child, I sent you. I blessed you and I blessed them. They took the blessings and they cursed you. They cursed Me, My Son and My Spirit. This is what they did in return for My love and now I shall begin to uproot, to pluck up what I have given to them; and I shall give it to the heathen. For Mine love Me not!
This is not your fault, My Child. You have done My work and you have suffered greatly because of the evil that they have done to you. Now, I will return upon their heads a just judgement. For, this is a proud, a haughty, and a stiff-necked nation. Go in peace this night, for I am with you. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 7th day of May, 2005,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman
SECOND PROPHECY
June 23, 2005
My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God. I call you, My Blessed Child, for you are blessed, and you are blessed above all women; for I have decreed it and this is so! I have called you, My Little One, and I have appointed you to a work that few would want, or even fewer would be able to withstand! I have put you in the fires and I have carried you through great persecution. Amidst all of this, My Child, you have withstood the assaults and you have held your ground.
For love of Me and for love of My Son, you have given up all that you have, so that I can now give it back. You have been in foreign lands with little save the clothes on your back and you have held the faith. Great evil has risen up against you on every side and many have called you evil as you stood your ground and you would not compromise! Governments have lined up against you and leaders of nations have sought to kill you, but I have kept you. I have carried you across violent waters and turbulent air spaces; and I have brought you safely back again.
What you have been through, My Child, few on this Earth have been through. I have carried you into interdimensional spaces and I have given you My keys, with which to shut down these portals so that Satan and his followers could no longer access them. Oh, this has caused great wrath among these Satanists. This has caused a great wrath among the militaries of certain nations; for this very thing has so greatly hampered them in their time travel, and in their interdimensional travel. They have picked you up, they have branded you like an animal, and they have tried to force you to work for them, but all they have gotten is pie in the face! For, you are Mine! You belong to Me and you do My work! Nevertheless, they do not give up, but continue to stalk you day and night, believing that they will spot a weakness, which they can use against you.
In spite of all, who have turned against you; and in spite of all, who have betrayed you, you have stayed the course. You have remained steadfast and now come your blessings. Now, My Child, I shall raise you up and I shall use you to smite Lucifer and all of His followers. Eyes have not seen and ears have not heard what I am about to do through My Faithful.
Many erroneously believe that you are a false prophet, in spite of the many thousands of times that My words through you have been verified. And, many have risen up against you, all claiming to love Me and My Son, and to serve Me and My Son, when in fact, they serve Lucifer! And, I have stood back, allowed it all, and watched it all unfold. Now, comes the sudden judgement!
All, who participated in the raping and sodomizing of you, are already doomed! All, who tried to destroy you by spreading false rumors and lies, are doomed, saved they repent! All, who have tried to kill you, will be killed, or they will die, save they repent! All, who have tried to destroy you and these works, will all be destroyed, save they repent!
Many things, I have allowed, My Child, to try you and to test you, and to test others. Now, come my blessings for you and My judgements against your enemies. For all things, My Little One, there is a time and a season and this is My time and season to bless you and to judge your enemies.
You have not seen any manifestations in the skies around you, as compared to what you are about to behold very soon, and well into the future. For, this interdimensional portal, which follows you is Mine and I am about to have My own light show. All of the world will soon know that I am God, and they will also know that you are Mine and that you are a true prophetess. (Inserted by me on July 02, 2005: Holy is the Name of our Father in Heaven and true are His words. I go to the front door at night and sing to Him and to our Saviour. The evil ones in their antigravity machines begin to scatter, but some of the “twinklers,” which belong to our Lord and God let me know they are there. And, sometimes, as I sing the sky begins to light up with lightening. It is as if the very voice of God is answering my praises and love for Him! Praises to His Holy Name! The heavens are alive with the majesty of our Father in Heaven!)
South Africa
I am about to judge South Africa in a very big way! I shall turn this country upside down and inside out and I shall sift Mine out. I shall bury the scribes and Pharisees, who tried to bury you, save they all repent before me with weeping and wailing! They shall soon know that a prophetess of God has been in their midst. I sent you. You did My will regarding Revelation 12 and they tried to destroy you! Now, comes My destruction upon them! South Africa will fall into such horrible destruction that he whole world will look on in horror! This is My judgement upon Mine; for I have blessed them and they deserted Me and My word. When I am through with My judgements upon them, I shall raise up a remnant. Then, they will honor Me and they will honor My prophets. But, until them, they will know My anger and My wrath. But, I say to all, who have loved you and who have blessed you in South Africa, I love you and I bless you. Therefore, put me first and I will carry you safely through what is at hand.
Be at peace, My Child, for in one day, I shall bring down those, who have raped and sodomized you. In one day, I shall do this and the whole world will see and know that I did this thing. Then, I shall flatten this bloated economy of America and soon the whole world will go into a financial tailspin; for I have decreed it. You, in the Earth, are in your last seven years and you can only expect upheavals all over the world; for you are ripe for destruction. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 26th day of June, 2005.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 26th day of June, 2005,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman
And, Dear Ones, these are our Father’s words! Be circumspect in all of your affairs; for the word of God is sure and it is coming to pass quickly from day to day. I send the love of my heart to each of you, warning you to put our Father in Heaven first, to love Him above all, and to love His Beautiful Son, our Beloved Saviour! I warn you to live a clean and pure life before Him. Live according to the commandments of God, repent daily, and love others! Each of us must hate evil; but we must love the sinners! In doing so, we must warn them of their rebellion and where it will lead them. We must warn them of their sins, lest we be found guilty before our Lord and God for not warning them!
Dear Ones, we are in the last years of this Earth as we know it to be and destruction will come suddenly upon the whole Earth. We are in the timeframe, wherein anything could happen any day. Are you prepared spiritually for what we are all about to face in this nation. We are headed for a world economic collapse and day by day, we are inching closer to all all-out nuclear war in this country! Indeed, a world war is at hand. It is World War III!
I send my heartfelt love to the very special ones, who have continued to be my friends and to help with these works, in spite of all that I have been through. Great are your rewards in Heaven and great are your rewards on this Earth; for our Father’s words are clear about His blessings upon those, who help His servants. Praises to His Holy Name!
Linda

 go to ; prophecies