Friday, July 12, 2013

"Pray Against the Plans of the Enemy!"

"Yes, these plans are still in progress and whether this date or at a later time, these are still their plans. It is incumbent upon each of you, that when their plans are revealed, you must pray against these things. America is in a mercy state. You are in a state of grace and you are still standing as a country only because of the prayers of the righteous. In my anger, I would have destroyed this land years ago, but because of My love for My Faithful, I have not." - Father in Heaven

            Con’t of  Book IX, Chapter Seven,  Part IV
 ___________________

"Pray against the plans of the enemy!"


"My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. As you go to type these words, you ask, 'Are the plans of the enemy (September 19th) still in progress and for the given date.’ And, My response to you is this: Yes, these plans are still in progress and whether this date or at a later time, these are still their plans. It is incumbent upon each of you, that when their plans are revealed, you must pray against these things. America is in a mercy state. You are in a state of grace and you are still standing as a country only because of the prayers of the righteous. In my anger, I would have destroyed this land years ago, but because of My love for My Faithful, I have not."
"Father, how will You take the horns off the head of the goat in Washington DC and will this still be done by year’s end?"
"My Child, this is a mystery to you."
"Father, it is and I want to know what it means."
"My Child, how does the goat defend itself."
"With its horns and with its head."
"And, as a nation, are you not having trouble defending yourself?"
"Yes, my Father. There is no money for the Iraqi war. We have lost in this war, in a very big way as You said we would. In fact, every word that You gave in Book Eight, Chapter Fifteen and elsewhere in these writings about this war, has come to pass."
"This is so."
"And, now, My Child, your military is in terrible shape. They will die like flies because of radiation poisoning, poor eating habits, not enough water and from other toxic chemical sources, not to mention the heat, which they have had to endure. You, as an American people, have been lied to. On all accounts regarding this war, you have been lied to. Now, your country is on the verge of economic collapse and this will not be stopped. You will not have money for these military excursions. You will not have money for government-funded programs, like welfare and social security. Your military is in severe distress and soon you will not be able to defend yourselves. My Child, the whole world system is facing economic collapse.
With a national debt approaching 50 trillion dollars, America is totally bankrupt and the international community will not long tolerate a bloated windbag! You, as a nation, will wake up, live according to My moral instructions, and you will survive, or you will be destroyed. This is simple. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this25th day of September, 2003,
Linda Newkirk


go to: prophecies