Monday, July 8, 2013

A WORD FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICA

 "I am Jesus, yea Yeshua, Maker of Heaven and Earth, the True Lamb of God, who came to take away the sins of the world. I was martyred for love of My people and for love of My Father, who is in Heaven. I have walked the Earth to and fro’ and I have seen the pollution. I have seen, I have witnessed the utter arrogance of those, who call themselves Jews, but are not. They are the servants of Lucifer. They are of the Synagogue of Satan.
. Master Jesus to Hehpsehboah, talk show hostess in Canada.
More from Book IX, Chapter One

"Several Messages From GOD"

PART I

_____________________

A WORD FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
FOR THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICA


On the morning of the 24th of May, and after I had prayed in tongues for about one and a half hours, I found myself in the Spirit on a spiral staircase, and I was traveling downward. Before me and attached to this staircase were a series of open portals, perhaps 30 or more in sequence. I do not know for sure how many; for God was having me take the covers and quickly place the covers over these holes. As I placed these covers on these holes, I would see the spirit of God move in with great power and seal each hole. On placing the covers over the holes, I would notice that dark entities would be pushed back into each hole and with them the strange fire was also pushed back and sealed up. I knew that I was some place working for the Most High to help seal up this strange fire and to shut up these evil entities, but at the time I did not know where.
I continued on down the spiral staircase until I came to the very bottom. Before me were holes within holes, each separated by a barrier, so that in effect I was looking at concentric holes. Upon looking at these very large holes and the great amount of strange fire, which was coming from these holes, I knew that I would need a lot of help from the angels. I asked our Lord and God how many angels I would need and He said, "Five hundred." So, I asked Him to send five hundred angels and I took my place among all these angels and we stood on the covers of these holes, pushing the coverings in place, while the Spirit of God sealed them up. What was left was the largest hole in the center and none of us stood on this cover; for we knew that Archangel Michael was to stand on this cover. He took his place and this very large hole was sealed off.
Then, our Lord and God said, "Tell the people of South Africa that I have heard their cries!" Praises to His Holy Name! He then told me that He has sealed up the strange fires over South Africa for three years.
Precious Brothers and Sisters in South Africa, God is going to give you mighty victories. In areas where you have pushed and fought and have failed, you are going to make headway. As Brothers and Sisters through our Lord Jesus, you must now come together in love and worship of our Lord and God. As you seek God’s direction in overcoming the evil, which has overtaken your land, God will guide you in what you must do. He will show you what you must do and how to achieve victories.
Because He has shut up this strange fire, which has been overrunning your part of the world, You are going to feel His beautiful Spirit in your midst pushing you along to victory after victory. As you get these mighty victories, write to us and we will share them with the people here. Glory to God! Praises to His Holy Name; for He is ever faithful and full of love and mercy!
TALK SHOW HOSTESS
Six weeks ago, I was invited to appear on an Internet talk show, the hostess having the name of Hehpsehboah. This woman lives in Canada and has a show with Paltalkradio.com. At the time that I was invited to appear, our Lord and God told me that I could not be on her show then, but would have to wait for six weeks.
This woman calls herself a prophet of peace; however, in advance the Spirit of God showed me the great demonic influence over her. In all honesty, I did not want to be on this show, but went on it as our Lord and God directed me to. Yet, even before I went on the show, I felt that my presence on it would be short-lived.
I talked for about forty minutes or so of the two hour time period and began to expound a little on what we are headed for as far as prophecy. However, when I mentioned the Bible and the name of our Lord Jesus, this woman began to rise up in ire. She told me that the Bible is written by the freemasons and that Jesus went off to Japan, married, had several children, and lived into his years. She also told me that the Brother of Jesus died on the cross, among other things.
Dear Ones, I have seldom heard such blasphemy against our Lord and God! This great blasphemy against our Lord and God caused the Spirit of God to rise up in me! I could not in any way accept the utter evil, which was coming out of this woman. When I called her ideas of peace New Age mumbo jumbo and warned her that I wanted nothing to do with it, she kicked me off her show.
Why am I telling you these things? So, that you will have some understanding of the message, which our Lord Jesus gave me for this woman; for He has told me to post His message.
It is of note that this woman claims to be Jewish; yet she has no idea that she is fighting against the only One, who can help her. Please pray for her salvation; for truly our Lord and God loves her and He would not have her to be lost!
As for me, I would be inclined to keep my peace and let God deal with this situation, but as He has instructed me to mail this letter to her and to post it on this site, I willingly obey His command. In reading the letter, you would have trouble understanding the reason for the posting without some background.

LETTER TO HEHPSEHBOAH
FROM OUR LORD JESUS

"I am Jesus, yea Yeshua, Maker of Heaven and Earth, the True Lamb of God, who came to take away the sins of the world. I was martyred for love of My people and for love of My Father, who is in Heaven. I have walked the Earth to and fro’ and I have seen the pollution. I have seen, I have witnessed the utter arrogance of those, who call themselves Jews, but are not. They are the servants of Lucifer. They are of the Synagogue of Satan.
Hehpsehboah
Like a wild horse, you have ridden over My back! Like a fierce tiger, you have verbally assaulted Me and assailed Me. Angry lies against Me have foamed from your mouth. Over and over, you have crucified Me, but even so I stand ready to forgive you. If you will humble yourself before Me and cry out to Me, I will hear your cries!
I have set My rule of judgement against you. I have measured you and you have come up extremely lacking. You have chased strange gods. You have danced with Lucifer. You have swallowed his yarns and you have walked deeply into rebellion and witchcraft. But, even so if you will come to me on bended knees, if you will confess your sins to me, I will hear your feeble cries. But, if you will not honor Me, if you will not humble yourself before me, and if you will not repent, I will break you like a matchstick!
You will not longer evoke spirits from the lower world; for I have shut this door. And, those that have served you, yes these very evil spirits, shall now turn on you; and a great weeping, a great howling shall go up from your lips before I am finished with you.
Even so, if you will confess your witchcraft to me, if you will confess your rebellion, your idolatry, I will hear your cries and I will save you from hell! But, if you will not the jaws of hell shall surely reach up and grab you!
Yes, I know the arrogant Jews, the proud and haughty Jews, who are full of venom. They are the very vipers from hell, who will not honor Me, the True Messiah. But, these very ones will fall to their faces and they will honor the false Messiah.
Hehpsehboah
You will honor Me now or you will honor Me later. You decide!
My Child, send a copy of My message to this woman and post on My site. For, publicly this woman has crucified me and publicly I warn her! I am Jesus, yea Jehovah, Most High God!"
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 27th day of May, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

And so it is our Dear Brothers and Sisters. The judgement of God is coming down on the mockers and the scorners!
I can tell you from my own experiences of being lost in rebellion, YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END OF GOD’S JUDGEMENT. Only utter fools would mock and scorn God and His true servants, but alas the world is replete with fools!
Dear Ones, be ever watchful. Be vigilant; for the world as we know it is fast coming to a close. Do not let the evils of the world distract you from your connection with God. Make a determination to do what is right, regardless of what others do; for now is the time of the sorting of souls!
What side are you on? Your daily choices make this known!


GO TO: prophecies