Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"The Queen of Means and Nelson Mandela!"

"The pipeline of stealth into South Africa comes from the British monarchy. Just as this evil empire has sucked the life out of America, it has sucked the life out of South AfricaCanadaAustralia and a host of other countries. You, in these countries, have born the illusion of freedom! But, you are not free and you have had little, if any freedom from the control of the British Royal Family! They are consumed with greed and power and will do anything to stay in power"
- Jesus, Son of the Most High
Book 10, Chapter Nine
PART III
____________
"The Queen of Means and Nelson Mandela!"

"My Precious Little One, I am your Master. I am your Savior, Jesus, yea Yeshua, Son of the Most High, true heir to Earth and Savior of all of mankind. My Little One, I am coming to you today to explain the prophecy of May 14th, 2004. Other things I will also show you, My Little One. Therefore, this word will be lengthy and if you need to stop for a few minutes and take a break, this is okay. My Child, do you see the faucet, which is before you?"
"Yes, my Lord, I see it."
"And, do you see that this faucet is barely dripping water?"
"Yes, my Lord."
"My Little One, go to the faucet and look inside. What do you see?"
"My Lord, this is a rather large faucet. I believe that it is about 1 ½ inches in diameter. As I look into this faucet, it quickly seems as if I am actually crawling into it; for it is a portal, but a very dark portal. The insides of this faucet are as black as soot, but once inside it, I am able to look far below, and there is the Queen of Means, Elizabeth, the Queen of England, and she is seated at a table with Nelson Mandela of South Africa. Beside the Queen of Means is a large pile of sugar cane. In the hand of the Queen is a piece of sugar cane and she is steadily whittling away at the hard exterior of the sugar cane as she talks to Mandela. Once finished with cutting away the hard exterior of the sugar cane, the Queen hands a piece of the sugar cane to Nelson Mandela. He chews on the sugar cane for a moment and he says, "Uh hummmmm. That is good cane all right and sweet, sweet, sweet! Oh, I like the taste of sugar cane!"
"I can see that you do, " the Queen says, "and for this reason I am going to give you sugar cane. In fact, I am going to give you all the sugar cane in South Africa, but you must do one thing."
Mandela is trying to talk, but is having trouble, as a piece of the sugar cane is caught between his front teeth. I must chuckle at what I am seeing for there is a bit of comedy here. I watch as Nelson Mandela pulls and tugs at the sugar cane, but it is firmly caught between his teeth and he cannot get it out. Then, he suddenly begins to gag as a big string of sugar cane is also stuck in his throat, but the Queen, who is oblivious to the plight of Nelson Mandela, continues to talk non-stop! Nelson Mandela is now seriously choking on his piece of sugar cane and still the Queen prates on. There is no longer any comedy here as this situation is becoming serious!
Nelson Mandela now gets up from his chair and he begins to do a jig, which I can only refer to as the "Sugar cane jig!" His penny loafers are making quite a noise on the concrete floor as he dances this jig. All the while he is desperately pulling at the sugar cane, which is lodged between his teeth and running down his throat. Now, this scene is beginning to get very ugly! Mandela is beginning to froth at the mouth like a mad dog and his eyes are beginning to bulge out of his head, and still his feet are doing the "Sugar cane jig."
But, the Queen remains oblivious to Mandela’s problem with the sugar cane and she continues to talk non-stop. "I’ll get every ounce! I’ll get every cent! I’ll get every pound! I’ll get it all!" And, she furiously peels and peels and peels the sugar cane, talking non-stop, and still never notices the plight of Nelson Mandela. Now, he is writhing on the floor! Mandela is literally choking to death on the sugar cane, but the Queen still never notices. She continues to furiously peel the sugar cane, and to toss it wildly into a pile. This pile of sugar cane is growing so rapidly that it is beginning to cover up a choking Nelson Mandela, but still the greedy Queen does not even notice!
Suddenly the entire scene begins to fade until all is dark and I can no longer see the Queen or Nelson Mandela. But, in the darkness I hear the sound of someone’s heart. "Lubb-dubb, lubb-dubb, lubb-dubb." The sound of this heartbeat is at first very rhythmic and steady, but this heartbeat quickly picks up speed. This heartbeat is accelerating so quickly that it is literally racing now! Someone is in serious trouble!
In the darkness, I hear the sounds of sirens and suddenly I see two emergency attendants emerge from within the darkness and they are carrying someone on the stretcher. I look closely to behold a silent Nelson Mandela. One of the attendants asks, "Any pulse?" And, the other attendant says, "No, man! Start CPR!"
At this point, the other attendant releases a strap, which is secured across the stomach of Nelson Mandela and even as he does so, a black ghoul, a demon from hell grabs the heel of the one, who is about to begin CPR. "He is mine," the ghoulish demon from hell says!"
"Let me go, you fool," the attendant screams!
"Never," growls the ghoulish demon from hell! "He is mine."
Then, I see a deep blackness come about and Mandela is gone. The attendants are gone! The demon from hell is gone! All that I see in the blackness are tiny, cheap twinklers, faint fireworks, which are going off in the night. Then, I see the words, "Nelson Mandela. He has his 15 minutes of fame!"
Suddenly, all is gone and I am back at home, sitting in my own chair. "Oh, my Lord, this is not looking good. Please, My Lord, explain this to me so that all may be the wiser!"
"My Little One, let us go back to the first of the vision with the faucet."
"Yes, my Lord."
"My Child, do you know what this leaky faucet represents?"
"No, my Lord, I do not."
"Go and look on the handle of the faucet. What do you read?"
"My Lord, is reads, ‘Go home Brits!’"
"This is correct, My Child. It reads, ‘Go home, Brits!’ And, you see, My Child, that this faucet has a steady leak. It has a steady drip."
"Yes, my Lord."
"And, My Child, when you climb into the faucet, you see darkness! You see blackness!"
"Yes, my Lord."
"And, as you go into the darkness, what do you see?"
"I see the Queen of Means and she is peeling sugar cane and feeding it to Mandela."
"My Little One, what do you make of this?"
"My Lord, could this be that she is somehow stealing the sugar cane industry in South Africa and that she is giving Nelson Mandela his cut, but that, My Lord, he is going to choke to death on his cut of the sugar cane industry in South Africa."
"You have seen it, My Child. You know, My Little One, that a little of the sweetness is okay, but given too much, one can choke on it. Nelson Mandela has stuffed himself with so much of the sweetness of the sugar cane industry that he shall soon choke on it. But, not before the time that his heart will beat with an uncontrollable fear. Oh, fear shall grip him! His heart shall race! And, it will pound! But, My Little One, it will then be too late for Mandela!
The Queen has a pile of the sugar cane industry and she gives him a taste. But, My Little One, look in the back room. Mandela has a roomful of sugar cane and while the Queen believes that she controls the sugar cane industry, she only has a small pile. Nelson Mandela has double-crossed the Queen about the sugar cane industry. She does not now know what he has done and a fear of unimaginable proportions shall grip his heart because he is about to be found out. And, soon, My Child, his heart shall fail him for fear. He is a goner and the demon from hell is in line to pick him up. Yes, My Child, from darkness he emerged and into darkness he will return. His life created a few sparkles on the Earth, but soon, very soon, his name will be only a faint memory! He had two chances to do right by letting My people go, but he did not! He has followed the Queen to his own demise!
"My Lord, what an irony how things turn out! But, a terrible irony! Let all see, My Lord, that evil does not pay. Evil does not prosper, but condemns ones soul to hell!"
"This is so, My Child. Let all be the wiser!"
"Now, My Child, you have more questions."
"Yes, my Lord."
"On the handle of the faucet are the words, ‘Go home, Brits!’ What does this mean?"
"My Child, look now on the pipe, itself, and read what you see!"
"My Lord, it reads, ‘South Africa economy!’"
"This is correct!"
"So, the pipeline goes to the Queen, who is steadily bleeding her share out of South Africa. This is a slow, but sure drip and she is robbing South Africa."
"It is, My Child. The pipeline of stealth into South Africa comes from the British monarchy. Just as this evil empire has sucked the life out of America, it has sucked the life out of South Africa, Canada, Australia and a host of other countries. You, in these countries, have born the illusion of freedom! But, you are not free and you have had little, if any freedom from the control of the British Royal Family! They are consumed with greed and power and will do anything to stay in power; but My Little One, in the message of May 14th, which we will discuss after you take a break, you can see that the rear end of the Queen is naked. It is bare! It is exposed! As I have given you this message and as you have revealed it over the phone to some, the Queen and her henchmen have kidnapped you to get to the root of this and other prophecies given to you. They drugged you with a truth serum and plowed you with questions, but got riddles!"
"Praises to our Father in Heaven!"
"Then, My Child, they gang-raped you and made a film of your naked rear end as they raped you! They sit in their groups and pass around the film. They mock and they laugh and scorn you, for they believe that you have suffered an immeasurable defeat and embarrassment! But, My Little One, they do not know you! They do not know your heart and they do not know that you are of spirit and to spirit you will return! You are not caught up in the flesh! It is a place to live! This is not you! They came to torture the flesh, but this cannot kill the spirit. They believed that they would kill your spirit but they did not. They will not; for I take your burdens and I give you more Spirit."
"Holy is your beautiful Name, my Lord! I love You so and I thank You that I am counted worthy to suffer for love of You, for love of our Father and for love of my brothers and sisters!"
"So, My Child, the Queen, thinking herself to be god ordered the raping of you and her henchmen, the Bushes and others were only too pleased to obey! And, many, many say, ‘Poor Linda!’ But, I say, Blessed is Linda Newkirk above all women; for I have called you, My Child, and you have done as My Father and I have asked you to do! You have suffered great persecution and ridicule for love of our Father and for love of Me and your brothers and sisters. You have survived many attempts on your life, which are on-going, yet you get back up and come back up to the bat! You, My Little One, are White Buffalo Calf Woman!
Yes, as you know when you were kidnapped by the Black Pope, these evil ones downloaded all your memories and they have their own White Buffalo Calf Woman, a clone of you, a Chinese, and there will be others. But, do not be concerned for this. In fact, My Child, get a good laugh! Laughter is good for the soul!"
"Oh, my Lord, I know. When I saw Nelson Mandela with the sugar cane in his teeth just now, My Lord, this was so hilarious that I could hardly see to write for laughing. This was one hilarious sight!"
"Yes, My Child, some things are full of comedy and one of these things is the cloning of White Buffalo Calf Woman! This is comical, My Child! Yes, some will be deceived. This is so, but what miracle will a clone do! A Luciferian clone can do none; for the mind of a clone is controlled by computer chips. Just as John Ashcroft is a clone of the real Ashcroft! He looks like him! He acts like him, but he has no soul! He does what he is programmed to do, but you, My Child, are full of My Spirit. And, soon, My Child, you will get the full interdimensional power of several thousand dimensions. They know this and this is why they did what they did. They really thought that they could demean you into giving up. But, My Little One, you are better than fine and they are worse than bad. My Little One, I shall use this very act of evil that they did to you to kill thousands of Satanists! That’s right! I said, ‘Thousands of Satanists!’ For, they will take this tape among their groups and over and over again, I will slay them all right on the spot. Some, I will not slay then, but I will put an unimaginable fear of fears into their hearts and any and all of them will be left wondering, ‘Is this my last day? Is this my last breath?’ But, I tell you, My Child, that within a short time, fifteen leaders of nations shall fall to horrendous deaths and scores and scores of their ‘henchmen’ shall go. Some will choke on their food! Spirits of suicide shall hit many and they shall kill themselves. Others will die in terrible accidents and others from slow, agonizing plagues! My Little One, at a level that you do not even realize, you agreed to this horrendous thing, all so that countless numbers of them would all die! Among the first to go will be the Bushes and their evil cohorts. The Queen, on the other hand, will not go as fast. I will keep her alive to see her trusted comrades dying like flies. Then, My Child, I will carry her into the Lake of Fire and back and forth into the Lake of Fire several times just so that she will suffer an agonizing death! Yes, My Child, you agreed to this, just so that they would be slain and slain they shall be in the thousands. In fact, My Child, this very escapade will thin out the antichrist leaders until few of them are left!"
"Praises to our Father in Heaven and praises to you, my Beautiful Savior! Thank you, my Precious Savior, for this opportunity to go through this terrible thing, that these evil ones may be destroyed! And, let no evil ones rise to take the places of these evil ones, who go one, but put Your people in these positions! I am begging You, my Lord! Please, please, please set up Your Holy Kingdom in this Earth! Strike down these evil ones and put Your people in their places! I am asking You, My Lord, to kill so many of the evil ones that the antichrist will have no power base when he comes into power! When he gets into power, let his kingdom be like a flat tire! Do this, my Lord. Take it down, down, down, even as it is rising!"
"My Child, only our Father knows, but he does know! He hears and answers prayers, so keep praying for these and for other things and you will be surprised to see what he will do. I am Jesus, your Master and true heir to Earth! Go now in peace. Take a break; for I have more to give you!"
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 29th day of May, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

go to: prophecies