Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"Illuminati Plot To Assassinate President Bush!"

"Dear Ones, the evil ones in this very government plan to send our troops abroad while they marshal up foreign troops and use them to go door to door, picking up the so-called "dissidents" on their lists. Then, they will begin to fill up the concentration camps! Many have now verified thousands and thousands of Chinese troops, which are south of the US border in Mexico. But, according to our Father in Heaven, they are not just South of the border, but are now here and there all over the USA." - Linda

More from Book VIII, Chapter Seventeen
________________
"Illuminati Plot To Assassinate President Bush!"

Oh, Cherished Brothers and Sisters, how my heart mourns to reveal what our Father in Heaven has shown! On Wednesday of last week as I was praying I found myself in the middle of a cloud. As I stood in the middle of the cloud, I did not know why I was weeping, but Oh how I was sobbing. A great upheaval of sorrow was erupting from deep within my soul and great sobs were ripping at my whole being. As I continued to weep and plead before God, I was suddenly lifted through the top of the cloud and there before me was George W. Bush, lying before me and he was dead! Behind him were two soldiers, who had their swords drawn and coming together at an approximate 45 degree angle. As I looked through the swords and through a window, which was opened behind the head of the president, I saw a very large pyramid. Off in the distance I saw the image of another faint pyramid. As I wept and sobbed uncontrollably before God, I knew that I was looking at plans of the evil ones and I sensed the imminent death of this president.
Oh, Dear Ones, I cannot begin to describe my sorrow for what is and for what is to come! As you read below my conversation with our Father in Heaven, you will glean additional understanding as to what the evil ones are planning. And, as you read His second message, you will be given more understanding!
Pray, pray, pray!
Oh, Cherished Ones, pray that our Father in Heaven destroys the plans of the evil ones to kill this president; for those who follow, will surely be even more evil! Pray for the safety of this president and for his salvation! Pray that our Father in Heaven breaks the stranglehold of evil on the government in Washington DC and that He awakens this rogue congress as to what this country faces! Pray that this Iraqi war is stopped dead in its tracks; for if God does not intervene supernaturally in these events, we are going to be thrown into a horrendous tumult, from which we shall see a total overturn in this government, as we know it to be!
Dear Ones, the evil ones in this very government plan to send our troops abroad while they marshal up foreign troops and use them to go door to door, picking up the so-called "dissidents" on their lists. Then, they will begin to fill up the concentration camps! Many have now verified thousands and thousands of Chinese troops, which are south of the US border in Mexico. But, according to our Father in Heaven, they are not just South of the border, but are now here and there all over the USA.
Beloved, hear me when I tell you that the New World Order is rising and that according to its plans the USA must fall and Europe must rise! Their schemes are coming to pass and very quickly now! You cannot say that you have not been warned! You cannot say that you have not been told to get on your knees, weeping and praying before God! You cannot say that you have not been called to intercede for this land! For, you have been warned! Therefore, as you see this land falling down around you, do not lament; for surely the Most High God Jehovah is judging the indifferent and sinful people in this land!

FIRST MESSAGE FROM OU R FATHER IN HEAVEN
January 22, 2003
"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, you have come to Me this morning in fervent prayer, sorry for your sins and sorry for the sins of this country and world. Many tears you have shed, for your heart is breaking. My Little One, I know your sadness and it is ever so great; for you have seen the murder of George W. Bush."
"Oh, my Father, the pain in my soul is so great. I feel so utterly devastated. Father, I am saddened beyond any words; for oh that this were not so, but only a bad dream!"
"My Child, did I not warn him from the beginning to walk the "Straight and Narrow Way", or he would perish by the sword?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Yet, My Child, he has not heeded My warning; but has fallen even further into graft, greed and corruption. His evil and the evil of his family stinks to the highest of heaven, itself. This is a putrid, rotten sore upon this whole world and I shall open this festering wound. I shall expose all and I shall balance the scales!"
"But, Father, these evil ones do not fear You! They believe they are gods!"
"Yes, My Child, for this is their fallen heritage."
"Father, when You gave me the vision of George W. Bush today as he lay dead, I saw in the vision two soldiers, each holding a sword above his head. These swords were crossed to make about a 45-degree angle behind the head of George W. Bush and when in the vision I said, What is this? I looked through the swords and I saw large pyramids, as in Egypt. My question, Father, is: Do the Egyptians have something to do with a murder plot of the president?"
"My Child, you have been correct in seeing the two soldiers holding the sword in this way."
"Father, what does this mean?"
"Death by the sword."
"And, the pyramids?"
"At first glance, My Child, you may think that the Egyptians are behind a plot to assassinate this president. This is not the case. The pyramids, which you see represent the Illuminati."
"So, the Illuminati have a plot to assassinate the president?"
"They do."
"Oh, Father, this troubles me so! Would that it were not so! Oh, Father, speak to the heart of the President! Speak to the hearts of those, who can get through to him. Oh, how I am grieved by what I saw this morning! Father, this is so heartbreaking! Can and will it be avoided?"
"My Child, it is the utter arrogance of George W. Bush, which will cause this murder plot to come forth. He is doing and saying things, which are making his Illuminati handlers very nervous."
"But, Father, isn’t he doing as they say? Has he not done well for the Illuminati?"
"Yes, My Child, but as you have been told, believe. For, George W. Bush and his Father are themselves slaves and addicts to alcohol and drugs. They have run drugs and destroyed the minds of many and now they are reaping what they have sown! For as you sow, you shall surely reap! George H.W. Bush is a mass murderer and so is his son. Truly, if you live by the sword, you die by the sword!"
"Oh, my Father, were this not so about the death of this President! Oh, my heart is broken!"
"Yes, My Child, and even at this late hour, this could be avoided if he would turn to Me and My Son, forsake alcohol and drugs and repent! Yes, my Child, much could be averted if he would humble himself before Me and My Son and repent for his sins!"
"And, Father, what concerns me as well are the huge numbers of hounds of hell, which I see, who are waiting to be released when the evil ones murder this president."
"This is so; for the ones, who orchestrate this murder, are his Illuminati handlers and these are behind the scenes. The truth of them will not immediately be known. Therefore, they will need a ‘patsy.’"
"Father, why would this surprise any of us?’
"Yes, My Child, it would not surprise any, who can see and hear."
"So, Father, they will find a ‘patsy’, maybe an American sniper. Then, they will be able to instantly declare martial law and get the guns!"
"You are not far off in your assessment!"
"So, Father, the hounds of hell will then be released on this country?"
"You have seen it."
"But, Father, tell me more about these hounds."
"My Child, the pits of hell are opening up and these very hounds will possess many, who will be used to gather up dissidents and enemy combatants. Martial law will see many rounded up from their lists. Mind you, My Child, I told you last year that the evil ones were already getting rid of certain ones on their lists and I have made you see how these are being loaded onto trains and many are already dead. This is the rise of the Nazi police state."
"So, this is going to intensity."
"My Little One, these are their plans; but I tell you now that the prayers of the righteous avail much. Understand?"
"Yes, my Father. Father, how close is this assassination scheme of the President?"
"My Child, the groundwork is being laid. Their plans are not set in stone, but many are forceful about his execution."
"Father, You said many. Many who?"
"Many in the darkness of the Illuminati."
"But, who are these handlers?"
"Who sits at the top of the Illuminati?"
"Satan, the evil one."
"But, what person?"
"Could You be referring to the Rockefellers?"
"These are a piece of the puzzle, but not all. My Child, do you remember when I told you that I was going to turn evil brotherhood against evil brotherhood?"
"Yes, my Father, You said it many months ago."
"Well, know this, My child. There is intense rivalry, intense striving going on among the different groups within the same brotherhood. One of these groups, a very powerful one, indeed, wants George W. Bush taken out! It just so happens that this group also exerts a great amount of control over the secret intelligence gathering groups. Understand?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Father, be with Your people and do not let Your people perish! Help us, Father! Do not let this landfall to their schemes! Father, please help us!"
"My Little One, I shall never leave or forsake My Loved Ones. Go in peace and know My great love. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 22nd day of January, 2003,
Linda Newkirk


go to : prophecies