Wednesday, July 31, 2013

REMEMBER KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR

"But, my Dear Ones, this evil man, George W. Bush has risen up in his pride and he has risen up in his power and he has done horrendous and dastardly things all over the world. He has thought himself above all laws and has made himself dictator over this nation and over its people, without regard for any soul;" - Linda Newkirk
 Con’t Book 11, Chapter 13
_________________

REMEMBER KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR!


And, now, My Dear Ones, we will continue with a very important bit of Biblical information and how it relates to the current president and what is now taking place with him! Remember King Nebuchadnezzar! Our Father truly made him king over the rebellious House Of Israel. He not only made him king, but also sent him in to conquer his rebellious people, and to humble them because of their proud and haughty ways! This King served pagan gods, but Daniel was called in before him from time to time to explain what his soothsayers and astrologers could not explain, and truly this king knew that there was no god like the God of Israel, but he grew in his pride and arrogance until he drew the wrath of the Most High God, Yahweh! When pride swelled up in this king and our Father in Heaven had enough, He humbled this man in a very great way and below you will find the king’s comments, after he spent seven years eating with the animals of the field, obviously insane! But, in the end, he saw the errors of his ways and below you will read his own words!
Now, my Dear Ones, we see a very similar thing happening with George W. Bush. Truly, our Father appointed him to bring a reign of terror into this nation as this is surely consistent with His words in Leviticus, Chapter 26, verses 15 and 16, wherein He says, “And, if ye shall despise My statutes, or if your soul abhor My judgements, so that ye will not do all My commandments, but that ye break My covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you TERROR, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow you seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.”
But, my Dear Ones, this evil man, George W. Bush has risen up in his pride and he has risen up in his power and he has done horrendous and dastardly things all over the world. He has thought himself above all laws and has made himself dictator over this nation and over its people, without regard for any soul; and He has RAPED ME AND SODOMIZED ME and he kidnapped me repeatedly and drugged me and stalked me up an down the world, to which there are may witnesses! He has terrorized me and has harassed me via his CIA agents and has monitored me 24 hours a day, seven days a week with his government surveillance and torture aircraft, since May 01, 2003! He has drugged me repeatedly and has injected me with all manner of implants in order to torture me and to further terrorize me, and I am guilty of only one thing and this one thing is speaking the truth of his evil ways. And, now my Dear Ones, I told you in my Message for You, of May 2004, wherein I told you that George Bush and others had raped me and that he had sodomized me; that George W. Bush would soon go insane! And, at this point, this man has reached a height of great insanity, to the point that he is no longer fit to rule!
George Bush and this very stealth and satanic government used my husband and sister to collaborate in their effort to put me into a mental hospital! They mocked the very fact that George Bush and his evil associates had raped and sodomized me; and they mocked and made fun of me as they plotted to put me away. And, then George Bush and his CIA agents stalked me in Africa and labelled me “insane”, and systematically attacked my character with lies, all to destroy me, when I was guilty of nothing, but telling the truth. And, now, my Dear Ones, George Bush, himself is INSANE and totally unfit to govern, a total drunk, who is an embarrassment to this nation and to this world; and there he sits with his fingers on the nuclear codes! And, so just as Nebuchadnezzar went insane because of his great pride, this man, who has sought to discredit and to destroy me all over the world, has now lost his mind, just as King Nebuchadnezzar lost his own mind because of his great pride and arrogance. My Dear Ones, I take no joy in stating these things, but tell you; for you must know, as well, that our Father in Heaven is a righteous God and that when He gets enough, He will make a righteous judgement; for He is a righteous God!
So, my Dear Ones, in spite of all their harassment and torture against me, my Father has kept me and has provided for me when I had little and many deserted me as they believed and promoted these Satanic, CIA lies of these most evil people! And, if this evil man, George W. Bush lives long enough, He, too will surely say that there is NO GOD LIKE THE GOD OF ISRAEL!!!!!
Now, we will continue with the words of King Nebuchadnezzar, which he uttered after our Father in Heaven restored his sanity! And, these are his words after spending seven years eating grass in the field with the beasts! “And, at the end of the days, I Nebuchadnezzar, lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured Him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and His Kingdom is from generation to generation. And all the inhabitants of the Earth are reputed as nothing: and He doeth according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What doest thou? At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of My kingdom, mine honor and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and lords sought me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me. Now I Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, all whose words are truth, and His ways judgement: and those that walk in pride, He is able to abase.” Daniel 4: 34-37

THE PRIDE BEFORE THE FALL!

And, these words, this King uttered, but only after spending seven years eating among the beasts of the field, for pride rose up in him as he said, “Is this not great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honor of my majesty?” Yes, this king rose up and bragged at what he had accomplished when in fact, we are told in the Book of Jeremiah, that our Father in Heaven made Nebuchadnezzar king over His people, who were to go into slavery under him!
Jeremiah 27:6-7 “And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, My servant; and the beasts of the field have I given to him also to serve him. And all nations shall serve him, and his son, and his son’s son, until the very time of his land come: and then many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of him.” AND Jeremiah 43:10 “And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of Hosts, The God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, MY SERVANT, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.”
Clearly, my Dear Ones, our Father in Heaven made Nebuchadnezzar king and He sent this king to conquer his people and to haul them off into captivity! Yet, this king also took great liberties against our Father’s people, as we read as regards Daniel and the Lion’s Den and Shadrack, Meshach and Agednigo in the fire, but our Father allowed him to do as he did against His servants, yet He also saw fit to protect them. And, so it has been with me, even until now that I have been under great persecution and have been harassed to no end and stalked and persecuted and tortured by this evil ruler, George W. Bush; yet in all things, there is a limit to what our Father in Heaven will tolerate! But, as for me, I wait upon my Lord and God; for He, in His great wisdom will repay unto each one according to his ways!
And, so it is now, my Dear Ones, that the evil ones have taken control of this once-great land and Satan has come in to devour it! Great evil is afoot, but would not be so if people had chosen to live according to the commandments. And, just as Daniel, Shadrack Meshach and Abednigo were greatly punished for love of the Most High God, so it is today, that these raging Satanists hate the true Christians and wish to destroy them through their great and constant attacks, but our Father in Heaven is able to save us and to preserve us, regardless of what these evil ones do. For, if it is His will for us to go through this great persecution and even torture, He can indeed save us and bring us out the other side, or He will indeed carry us home to a great and beautiful place. To Him is all the praise and glory, for truly THERE IS NONE LIKE THE MOST WONDERFUL AND AWESOME GOD OF ISRAEL, AND I LOVE HIM SO. BLESSED IS HIS HOLY NAME!
My Dear Ones, I do hope that you have learned something from what I have told you herein! And, I tell you once more, my Precious Brothers and Sisters, do not fear these evil ones, or what they can do to you, but walk in faith! Trust in our Most Wonderful Lord and God, for He is able to carry you through all things and safely out the other side, if this is His will. But, if it is His will for you to go on and be with Him, rejoice in these things. And, from day to day, my Dear Ones, live worthy, so that when that time comes, you will indeed go to a most glorious and wonderful place, even to the place, which our Precious Father in Heaven has prepared for each of us! Blessed is His Holy Name!
Blessed are those, who are counted worthy to go through torture and persecution for love of our Lord and God! To our Most Wonderful Father in Heaven, Yahweh, Most High God, is all the praise and all the glory forever and ever! Blessed is His Holy Name!

Your Sis, Linda

go to:  prophecies