Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NASA Hounds from Hell and their Satanist Counterparts!"

"Yes, My Child, you are White Buffalo Calf Woman and from now on, you will put this name beneath your name. It is time for the whole world to know that White Buffalo calf Woman is here in the Earth and I am raising you up to send you to nations around the world. Upon My Rock, you stand, upon My Rock, you will slay the enemy!"
Father in Heaven

Book IX, Chapter Fifteen, PART II
________________
NASA Hounds from Hell and their Satanist Counterparts!"

"Father, Oh, Father, Oh, Father, in the beautiful and precious name of Your Son Jesus (Yeshua), who is our Lord and Savior, I come to You today. Father, Oh, Father, these evil hounds from hell have the audacity to write to me, seeking to appeal to me in a vain way, calling me great when there is none among us, who is great, no not one. For, we are all sinners, all fallen, Father, and brought out of it only because of Your love and grace and the salvation given through our Lord Jesus. Father, they have had the audacity to kidnap me, try to kill me, implant me with all manner of things and now they come with their evil, accusing You and the hosts of the Most High, blaspheming You, Father, calling good evil and evil good. Father, Oh Father, I petition You this day to smite them, smite them with Your rod of judgement and take them all into the fiery lake. Father, I am begging You this day to judge every last one of them right into the Lake of Fire. Father, I am begging You to rain fire and brimstone down upon them all and to destroy all their antigravity machines. I am begging You, Father, to destroy their bases, both under the ground, around the Earth, on the Moon, Mars and elsewhere. Father, I am begging You and your beautiful Son, who is our Savior, to rid this solar system of these hounds of hell. Father, they disgust me. They are repulsive snakes, disgusting demons from hell! Father, I beg You to destroy this evil, to clean the Earth and the heavens above of all of them and their filth."
"My Child, these are the very ones, who kidnapped you and tried to kill you! These are the very ones, who are out to carry all of humanity into the Lake of Fire and into the Pits of Hell. These are the very ones, who have stalked you for many years. These are the very ones, who have hounded you and have tried to kill you over and over. Now that many of them are set for a sure fate in the Lake of Fire, they are out to appeal to any vanities in you so that you will align with the forces of evil. Yes, My Child, they want to keep their proposals in the darkness for they do all their evil in darkness. But, at this final hour, I am shining My light in their midst. I am bringing to light their evil works. They all know their fate in the Lake of Fire and they are out to destroy My army, but I tell you, My Child, that this day, I am raising you to new levels in My army. This day, I shall give you the gift of calling down fire, literal fire upon your enemies. This day, My Child, this day is a new day for My People! For, this day, I put My fire into your hands and those, who would seek to harm you, shall know the heat of this fire. No longer will I tolerate these assaults against My Loved Ones! No longer!"
"Father, with this new gift, I am asking You right now to send down fire upon all of them! Send down fire upon their spacecrafts and cause them to burn up and explode all over the world! Send fire into their bases under the ground and in the ground and destroy them! Send fire into Lucifer’s whorehouse, the Vatican, and burn it to the ground. Send bolts of lightening into them individually and carry them into the Lake of Fire. Father, I am asking that You send destruction upon them as they have never seen and never could imagine. Father, deliver me and my Loved Ones from all evil and keep us safe! Provide for us, Father, and destroy our enemies.
Father, I know that among these evil ones are the "Watchers." And I am asking for Your immediate judgement upon all of them. Father, please do not delay in this; for this evil totally disgusts me. I abhor this evil and I am standing on the Rock of our Lord Jesus and begging You today for immediate destruction of these evil hoards!"
"My Little One, the fires are coming, both to them in this Earth and to them in the afterlife. The fires are their destiny!"
"Let it be today; for I despise the evil that they do. In the holy Name of our Precious Savior, Father, make it so."
"My Child, you are the White Buffalo Calf Woman. They know this and they know of your destiny among My People. This day, I put a sword of flaming fire in your hands that is greater than anything you can ever imagine. This sword has the power of 350 plus dimensions and will continue to increase in power. Let them rise up against you and they will feel the fire of this sword. For, I shall slay among them, not just 70, but 70 X 70. 70 X 70 of the most powerful Satanists in the world. Yes, My Child, you are White Buffalo Calf Woman and from now on, you will put this name beneath your name. It is time for the whole world to know that White Buffalo calf Woman is here in the Earth and I am raising you up to send you to nations around the world. Upon My Rock, you stand, upon My Rock, you will slay the enemy! You will pierce the dragon over and over and over and over you will defeat him with My fiery sword, through the power of My Spirit. White Buffalo Calf Woman is coming into her full power and anointing. This is why they tried to kill you and being unable to do so, they now seek to appeal to you through lying vanities.
<OUR FATHER’S REBUKE TO THE EVIL ONES!>
This day, I issue a rebuke to them all: ‘ The very one you tried to kill will now be used to slay you in great numbers. Because you believed not my warnings but suppose you are gods, and because you touched and tried to kill My Anointed, 70 of you are now dead! Those, not yet in the Lake of Fire, have hours and days! Those, who even think to do evil to My Anointed from henceforth, shall drop dead! All of you, who plan evil to this woman, to this anointed servant of Mine, shall from henceforth drop dead! This is the anointing of White Buffalo Calf Woman! You are warned! You are fully advised! Now, you will reap as you sow! Death shall hit you in great numbers; for everyone of you is under My judgement! I am Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 3rd day of December, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

go to: prophecies