Monday, July 22, 2013

"A Time of Purification has already started!" Plus, A Message for South Africa"


                                                                       
“My Child, what I would have them to know is that my anger has been only for a little while, just a little while, My Child. What I have felt toward them in this way is lifted and I reach out My long arm over them, and I am striving with them. At the same time, I am pushing against their enemies; for I see the love of My people toward Me and My Son and it is renewed, just like the renewal of the leaves in Spring. I see their love. I see their obedience. I see this renewal of My Spirit within them as they have chastised themselves before Me.” – Father in Heaven
                      Book 10, Chapter Five, Part II
"A Time of Purification has already started!"
Plus, A Message for South Africa"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Yes, My Little One, I have given you a reprieve, a brief time of rest, that you may draw close to me and My Son, that you may be refreshed and renewed spiritually. Now, My Child, as winter passes away and as spring brings renewal, so do I bring renewal of My Spirit in you. Yes, My Little One, this year past has been a very difficult year for you. It has been a year of great battles and the fallout continues on with high-level government officials coming under My judgement and facing their own demise. I am dredging the bottom of the stream, which to you, My Child, does look like a river, but even so it is the stream of humanity. And, I am dredging this stream, even now and I am pulling up all manner of filth and darkness and I am laying it all aside to be cast into the burning fires. For, a time of purification is at hand in the Earth and it has already started. Yes, My Child, the dregs are being brought up and they are being put aside for My judgement and in the world right now, you are seeing a manifestation of all that I am telling you. Yes, My Child, the dregs are being brought up and the whole world is looking on at these filthy dregs and they are observing the darkness of these dregs, the lies, the confusion and the outright evil that they have brought into the world. And, try as they might they cannot hide who they are for their words are full of trickery and contempt and the evil of their ways is manifest outright and before the public. And, as you are remembering, My Child, yes this is partly due to the interdimensional shift that I described to you earlier. This interdimensional shift has brought in more of My light and this light is propelling Mine forward, but it is also illuminating the evil, which has hidden under cover of darkness for a very long time. And, you are right in your thinking again, My Child! Since this shift, two very important events have taken place in the world. The Bushes and their New World Order allies in Israel and England set out to control the election process in Spain by a huge act of planned terror and it backfired in their faces. What they set out to accomplish failed. It turned an angry tide of public disapproval against them and they lost their ally in the Spanish Government through the election process. The second event of major importance, which took place, happened in Taiwan, also near the election process, wherein they set out to do away with the current leader of Taiwan and put in their own choice. However, this also blew up in their faces! And, as you have heard, certain investment groups, in which the Bushes and the Clintons are involved, waged "put" options against the Chinese Currency, just days before this attempted assassination, all betting that the Taiwanese currency would fall. However, once more they failed to accomplish their goals and their evil plans backfired in their faces. Again, My Child, this also relates to this interdimensional shift and the increase in My light and conscious awareness that I have promised."
"Oh, My Father, this is so beautiful! The people need this so badly. And, still Father, I pray for the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls. Father, we still need translators for Chinese, Russian and Arabic. Father, I know that time is short, but Father, but Father, you are Most High and You can make this happen. Father, please send these translators."
"My Child, I have heard your cries about this and other things of great import. One month past, I told you that within a month, your concerns would be answered and to date, they have been. One you do not see yet, but this has been answered. My Little One, I will not turn a deaf ear about these translators. I realize your love for the lost and I know that you want the greatest numbers saved and I continue to open doors to make this so. Continue to seek Me in this and have faith; for faith does move all mountains.

Prophecy for our Brothers and Sisters in South Africa
"My Little One, herein is another prophecy for My people in South Africa. Write the same and publish the same that My People all over South Africa and Zimbabwe, and even those in other countries in Africa, wherein they are scattered, will know My love for them. For, I look upon them with a great love and My heart is full of kindness toward them. I moan for the burdens that they carry and I repent, myself, of the judgement that I have brought on them for their wayward ways.
My Child, what I would have them to know is that my anger has been only for a little while, just a little while, My Child. What I have felt toward them in this way is lifted and I reach out My long arm over them, and I am striving with them. At the same time, I am pushing against their enemies; for I see the love of My people toward Me and My Son and it is renewed, just like the renewal of the leaves in Spring. I see their love. I see their obedience. I see this renewal of My Spirit within them as they have chastised themselves before Me. This I see, My Child, and it is spreading like the Sun in early morning. This discipline among them is spreading and they are humbling themselves before Me.
My Little One, I hear their cries! These are the cries of Precious Babes and beautiful Precious Little Children as they come to Me, and I receive them with open arms. For, I see their repentance. It is beginning to spread and My heart is overflowing with love toward these Little Lambs.
And, know, My Child, that I am rising up. I am rising up in My anger. I am rising up in My wrath against the heathen, who encompass them and I am beginning to shake away the dust and to tear down the cobwebs, which have grown among My people and over them. And, with My rod of judgement in My hand, I am coming against their oppressors and one by one, I shall begin to break away these shackles and I shall set My people free!

Yes, My little One, these are the best of times and the worst of times; for herein I shall raise up a Standard of Righteousness in South Africa and I shall take those, who have been the Most Hated and I shall cause them to be the Most Loved! For, I shall use this small and dedicated group in the Daughters of Zion, who have maintained My causes and My purposes through great trials and hardships, and I shall use them to reach the unreachable. I shall use them to break down and tear down the strongholds of evil, which have been upon the land for a very long time. And, many may hate them still, but when others see My miraculous hand upon them and how I use them and carry them through the fires and out the other side, they will no longer mock and scorn, but will humble themselves and reach out to them in love; for they will know that it is I, Jehovah, Most High, who has done this thing! And, while many fall by the way, My hand shall be steady upon them; for My promises are sure and they do not fail.
And, now My Child, I am calling for a unification of My People in South Africa, that you all bury your congregational differences, that you bury your pride, that you bury your egos and come to Me on bended knees as My Children, as Brothers and Sisters. For, I have a work to do among you that all the world will marvel at. And, when it is done, all will know that I and only I have done this thing! Therefore, I am calling you to bury your differences and to come together in love and humility; for you all face serious trials and you will not get through them at one another’s throats. This is not My Way, but the way of man and this sort of bickering must come to an end. Therefore, I am telling you now! Call this alliance and come together in humility, prayer, loving kindness and thanksgiving, that I may begin what I long to do among you all. For, My great blessings await you and My love is ready to be poured out on you in great measure. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, yes Yahveh, Yahweh, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 24th day of March, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman


go to :  prophecies