Thursday, July 25, 2013

THE LAST PROPHECY FOR NELSON MANDELA

                                           
   
Book 10, Chapter Nine
PART VI
___________________
THIS IS THE LAST PROPHECY FOR NELSON MANDELA, AS EXCERPTED FROM THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE UNDER THE DIRECITiON OF OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN!
A PROPHECY FOR NELSON MANDELA
June 02, 2004

"I am Jehovah, Most High God, the One God, the True God, the Only God of My People, Israel, who are scattered all over the world. This message is for one ruler of South Africa, Nelson Mandela, and to others rulers and co-rulers of South Africa as its highest levels. But, above all, these words are for Nelson Mandela.
This is the third and final warning to you, Nelson Mandela, and to any and all rulers and co-rulers of South Africa, who are responsible for the jailing of My people under fabricated charges, wherein you have held them in deplorable conditions and you have no intention of letting them go. Take heed of what I say herein, Nelson Mandela; for your days are all but finished and perilous times are at hand for all of South Africa!
You, Nelson Mandela, take pride in your life and what you believe that you have done for South Africa. Your ego is swollen with self-serving purposes and your tongue is sliced with lying motives and deception. In your political dealings, you have fooled many, and many elevate you and your mission in South Africa and even the world. But, what accomplishment is it to fool, to deceive, the masses? What accomplishment is it to bury freedoms, while pretending to be a champion of freedom?
No, Nelson Mandela, you are no champion of freedoms. You are a champion of stealth, of greed, of cunning and deception. Beneath your people-pleasing smile is a mountain of darkness and corruption. You are a disgrace and you know it not; for what you peddle is all about you. It is all about ego and it is all about establishing a worldwide, Satanic, slave state, called the New World Order. How is it that you champion freedoms of the poor and the oppressed when you, in fact, are robbing them and stealing from them the little that they have.
No, Nelson Mandela, you have no legacy, but lies, manipulation and distortion of the truth at every turn. This is what you leave to the people. For, the truth is that the New World Order leash upon your neck is very short and you dance a continual jig on behalf of the New World Order slave masters. Therefore, your destiny is in the Lake of Fire and your legacy is the blotting out of your name and your memory all over South Africa.
I sent My Son, Jesus, who is also called Yahshua, into the world that all might be free of darkness and oppression, that all might be guided in ways of righteousness and truth, that all might have an inner peace and a lasting peace, that all might live by truth and honor and that a real love, My love, might prevail in the hearts of all. This is what My Son brought to the people the world over. He brought love and He brought forgiveness and He brought righteous living. His way is My way and it is full of love! It is full of miracles, healings and deliverances of every kind. He brought a way of life that is the real way, the only way to freedom; but you, Nelson Mandela, do not know this way, yet it is free for all. To receive it, all need only to repent and accept it.
However, what deal is there to be cut in going this way? What bribe is there to be had through righteous living? What ego trip is there to be experienced; for the way of My Son is the way of submission to Me and to Him as Savior of the world.
Nelson Mandela, you are at the end of your days and the Lake of burning fire and torment awaits you. This is your heritage and your legacy is a lie. The real message on your tombstone will read: ‘Nelson Mandela. He professed freedom, but brought a greater slavery! He professed love, but sowed hate and discord!’
This is your true legacy! This is what will remain of your memory when the dust settles, when wars cease, and when My Kingdom comes forth. Your name will be blotted out and the truth of your actions will be known by all. Your work will be summarized in the minds of the few those, who remember you at all, by the statement: ‘Nelson Mandela. He professed freedom, but brought slavery. He professed love, but sowed hate and discord.’ For, this is who you are! All facades, all the fake appearances of the evil ones, the world over, will be ripped down soon and all fakers will be known.
King Nebuchadnezzar was a very evil man, who honored astrologers. He lived by the directives of and practices of witchcraft and rebellion of the worst kind. He was a very evil man, but even so, I put him in power over My people! Why? Because they became evil like him and they deserved this kind of ruler. For these very same reasons, I put My people under you and others, who are just as evil as you are, because the greatest numbers of My people all over South Africa have become evil!
As King Nebuchadnezzar looked at ‘his’ kingdom, he bragged about what he had done, when in fact, I had done these things through him. And, because He said, "Look what I have done! Look what I have created, " when in fact I had created it, I sent a spirit of insanity upon him and for years, he lived as a wild animal among the beasts of the field. But, in My mercy, I also delivered Him from the curse of insanity and through the process, he came to know and to profess that there is no god like unto the God of Israel. I am this God and I am Most High and there is none, who can measure up to or stand up to My power! There is none! I give life and I take life; but let all fear, for it is I, who create all souls and I have the power to destroy any soul that I create when this soul is as utterly corrupt and as dark as yours, Nelson Mandela!
Therefore, Nelson Mandela, I offer you salvation through My Son, who is Jesus Christ, and you now have an opportunity to repent of your evils and to be delivered from the Lake of Fire. It is a late hour. It is very late. Nevertheless, I offer you this gift, but it will not come to you, save you forsake your witchcraft. It will not come to you, save you fall on your face before Me with weeping and wailing for your sins. It will not come to you, save you profess that My Son is Savior of all of humanity and you must forsake your lying, your thievery and your service to the evil, satanic, one world order, slave state, the New World Order. Nelson Mandela, I offer you real freedoms and I offer you a real legacy. The choice is yours and you and you, alone, will make this decision.
Any number of Christian ministers will pray with you. Any number of them will listen to your confessions of witchcraft, of sin and rebellion and any number of them will pray with you for deliverance from demonic possession; but I want My Son, Dirk Van Vuuren to pray with you. I want him and two of My choice servants, who will come with him, to lay hands on you and to pray for you. But, you must change. You must come away from witchcraft. You must forsake the New World Order and you must preach the freedom and saving grace of Jesus Christ, who is also called Yahshua. He is My Son and He and He, alone is Savior of humanity.
If you will do as much, I will extend your life, but if you will not, I will soon take your life and all of South Africa will descend into a terrible civil war, that you, Nelson Mandela, helped to create. For, if you were a man of peace, there would be no talk of a ‘Night of Long Knives.’ For, there would be no long knives in the possession of the evil doers, who plan to carry out a New World Order war of killing against the whites in South Africa.
You, Nelson Mandela, have failed the people of South Africa and you have failed them because of ego and greed. The decision to repent of this evil is yours and that of none other. The following is but an excerpt of a prophecy to My chosen servant, Linda Newkirk. Read it and weep. For, your sins are now known, if but in part.
The above is My offer to you and it stands for seven days from the time that you receive this message. But, you must let My people go. You must sign an order in which you let go all of Mine, who are falsely accused in the mock trial in Pretoria; and you must let go of all of Mine, who are falsely accused and held in jails throughout all of South Africa. You know who they are!
Below is the prophetic excerpt of which I speak. This has been given by My Son, who is Jesus Christ, Savior of all of humanity, to my servant, Linda Newkirk!"
NELSON MANDELA AND THE QUEEN’S SUGAR CANE INDUSTRY!
MAY 29, 2004
I (Linda Newkirk) am able to look far below, and there is the Queen of Means, Elizabeth, the Queen of England, and she is seated at a table with Nelson Mandela of South Africa. Beside the Queen of Means is a large pile of sugar cane. In the hand of the Queen is a piece of sugar cane and she is steadily whittling away at the hard exterior of the sugar cane as she talks to Mandela. Once finished with cutting away the hard exterior of the sugar cane, the Queen hands a piece of the sugar cane to Nelson Mandela. He chews on the sugar cane for a moment and he says, "Uh hummmmm. That is good cane all right and sweet, sweet, sweet! Oh, I like the taste of sugar cane!"
"I can see that you do, " the Queen says, "and for this reason I am going to give you sugar cane. In fact, I am going to give you all the sugar cane in South Africa, but you must do one thing."
Mandela is trying to talk, but is having trouble, as a piece of the sugar cane is caught between his front teeth. I must chuckle at what I am seeing for there is a bit of comedy here. I watch as Nelson Mandela pulls and tugs at the sugar cane, but it is firmly caught between his teeth and he cannot get it out. Then, he suddenly begins to gag as a big string of sugar cane is also stuck in his throat, but the Queen, who is oblivious to the plight of Nelson Mandela, continues to talk non-stop! Nelson Mandela is now seriously choking on his piece of sugar cane and still the Queen prates on. There is no longer any comedy here as this situation is becoming serious!
Nelson Mandela now gets up from his chair and he begins to do a jig, which I can only refer to as the "Sugar cane jig!" His penny loafers are making quite a noise on the concrete floor as he dances this jig. All the while he is desperately pulling at the sugar cane, which is lodged between his teeth and running down his throat. Now, this scene is beginning to get very ugly! Mandela is beginning to froth at the mouth like a mad dog and his eyes are beginning to bulge out of his head, and still his feet are doing the "Sugar cane jig."
But, the Queen remains oblivious to Mandela’s problem with the sugar cane and she continues to talk non-stop. "I’ll get every ounce! I’ll get every cent! I’ll get every pound! I’ll get it all!" And, she furiously peels and peels and peels the sugar cane, talking non-stop, and still never notices the plight of Nelson Mandela. Now, he is writhing on the floor! Mandela is literally choking to death on the sugar cane, but the Queen still never notices. She continues to furiously peel the sugar cane, and to toss it wildly into a pile. This pile of sugar cane is growing so rapidly that it is beginning to cover up a choking Nelson Mandela, but still the greedy Queen does not even notice!
Suddenly the entire scene begins to fade until all is dark and I can no longer see the Queen or Nelson Mandela. But, in the darkness I hear the sound of someone’s heart. "Lubb-dubb, lubb-dubb, lubb-dubb." The sound of this heartbeat is at first very rhythmic and steady, but this heartbeat quickly picks up speed. This heartbeat is accelerating so quickly that it is literally racing now! Someone is in serious trouble!
In the darkness, I hear the sounds of sirens and suddenly I see two emergency attendants emerge from within the darkness and they are carrying someone on the stretcher. I look closely to behold a silent Nelson Mandela. One of the attendants asks, "Any pulse?" And, the other attendant says, "No, man! Start CPR!"
At this point, the other attendant releases a strap, which is secured across the stomach of Nelson Mandela and even as he does so, a black ghoul, a demon from hell grabs the heel of the one, who is about to begin CPR. "He is mine," the ghoulish demon from hell says!"
"Let me go, you fool," the attendant screams!
"Never," growls the ghoulish demon from hell! "He is mine."
Then, I see a deep blackness come about and Mandela is gone. The attendants are gone! The demon from hell is gone! All that I see in the blackness are tiny, cheap twinklers, faint fireworks, which are going off in the night. Then, I see the words, "Nelson Mandela. He has his 15 minutes of fame!"

The Explanation of the above prophecy as given by our Lord Jesus!
"Nelson Mandela has stuffed himself with so much of the sweetness of the sugar cane industry that he shall soon choke on it. But, not before the time that his heart will beat with an uncontrollable fear. Oh, fear shall grip him! His heart shall race! And, it will pound! But, My Little One, it will then be too late for Mandela!
The Queen has a pile of the sugar cane industry and she gives him a taste. But, My Little One, look in the back room. Mandela has a roomful of sugar cane and while the Queen believes that she controls the sugar cane industry, she only has a small pile. Nelson Mandela has double-crossed the Queen about the sugar cane industry. She does not now know what he has done and a fear of unimaginable proportions shall grip his heart because he is about to be found out. And, soon, My Child, his heart shall fail him for hear. He is a goner and the demon from hell is in line to pick him up. Yes, My Child, from darkness he emerged and into darkness he will return. His life created a few sparkles on the Earth, but soon, very soon, his name will be only a faint memory! He had two chances to do right by letting My people go, but he did not! He has followed the Queen to his own demise!
"My Lord, what an irony how things turn out! But, a terrible irony! Let all see, My Lord, that evil does not pay. Evil does not prosper, but condemns ones soul to hell!"
This prophecy was witnessed, dictated and recorded the 29th day of May, 2004
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman
"And, so it is, Nelson Mandela, I Jehovah, Most High God, have given you one last message. And, herein you have but one choice! You will let my people go and you will come away from evil, forsaking it forever, recognizing and honoring Me and My Son, and thereby truly doing what is truthful and right for the people all over South Africa, or you are history! The death knell is tolling and it is tolling for you. "
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 2nd day of June, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman


go to: prophecies