Sunday, July 7, 2013

"ICE AND FIRE"

“Oh, they rejoice because of their ‘easy victory’ in Iraq. But, I tell you, My Child, that this is no victory, but a lie. And, when they least expect it, a coalition of Iraqis and Arabs of other countries shall rise up and you shall see an utter bloodbath. Yes, My Child, the ‘fake Jews,’ the very ones, who worship Lucifer, are at the helm of this war ship. Do not be deceived by them; for these very ones hate the real Jews and plan again to annihilate every one. This World War III is being staged to bring in the antichrist and false prophet, who will rule out of Israel. All, who applaud this war, applaud the antichrist regime. All, who look upon this war with lust for blood and more blood, are on the side of Lucifer, whether they know it, or not. But, the wise ones will not support this Luciferian war; for it is a war for utter control of the world.” – Master Jesus

More from Book VIII, Chapter Twenty-two
"The Remaining Scrolls"
PART II
A MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS
_________________
"ICE AND FIRE"
April 15, 2003

"My Precious Child, I am your Master Jesus, yea Yeshua, true heir and Lord of Earth. My Little One, this day, I have brought you back to the top of My Holy Mountain and as you stand beside Me and look far below, you can hear the rumbling. You can see the smoke."
"Yes, my Lord, I hear the rumbling and I see the smoke."
"My Child, come and stand before Me and as I kneel before you, write as you see."
As I look into the beautiful eyes of our Lord, I see tears coming down his cheeks and I begin to feel a sense of deep sorrow, followed by feelings of being cold all over. As I look around, I see snow falling over this warm valley and over the snow I now see a sheet of ice and over the ice go many armored tanks and personnel carriers. The crunching of the wheels over the ice is loud and now taking the hand of our Lord, we walk out into the valley below and we follow tracks of the tanks, walking at times and gliding through the air at other times. We cross a brook and I wonder if this could be the Brook Kishon, which Elijah crossed during the days that he went after the priests of Baal. Still, we continue over the ice and past other brooks until we come to a hill, which is covered in dry grass. Our Lord Jesus reaches down, picks up a few twigs of dry grass and a few grains of sand and he puts one blade of grass between his teeth. Watching the blade of grass, I hear a snap and our Lord Jesus takes both parts of the blade of grass and puts both pieces in his right hand. One piece of the blade of grass is about 1/3 the length of the whole blade and the remaining piece is about 2/3 of the total piece. Pointing at the two pieces of grass with his left hand, our Lord Jesus says, "Pick one." I reach out and point to the smallest piece of grass and He says, "Take it and read it." Then, he takes the remaining piece and puts it into a pocket on his white robe.
Holding the piece of grass in my hand, I begin to witness a small fire. It is a blaze in my right hand, which begins as a small blaze, but suddenly begins to grow at exponential proportions until I witness a blazing, white light fire. This fire consumes me, the environment around me and begins to light up the whole side of the hill. This beautiful, white fire is full of love, beauty, peace and the power of God, and as it expands it moves out into the valley, past the brooks and it melts the ice. It melts the snow and the tanks are halted in their tracks. Soldiers begin to get out of these vehicles and beneath the power of this fire, they fall to the ground, slain by the power of this fire. I see this fire make, as it were, a river and this river is headed for the battlefield. This fire is so awesome and it is changing everything in its path. I stand back and cannot believe my eyes. Turning now, I see our Lord Jesus and he is rolling up the sleeves of His white robe. He looks at me and motions for me to come and sit beside him. He kneels beside me and says, "Do you know what time it is?"
"My Lord, the night has fallen and it is surely past midnight."
"My Little One, the clock is striking; for a new day is dawning and it is time to get to work."
"My Lord, what do You mean? Have I not been working?"
"Yes, My Child, you have been working; but now is the time of a deeper walk. Now is the time of My power walk in you."
"My Lord, please tell me more about this walk."
"My Child, remember the blade of grass, which I bit in two and gave you the choice of the bigger blade or the smaller blade?"
"Yes, my Lord."
"And, you chose the smaller of the two."
"Yes, my Lord."
"And, because you chose the smaller, I shall give you the larger; but if you had chosen the larger, I would have given you the smaller."
‘Oh, my Lord, my heart trembles. My very spirit trembles; for I so fear doing the wrong thing. I so fear making the wrong choice and I am so humbled by what You say and I feel so utterly unworthy."
"My Little One, I see your tears. I know your sorrows. Daily, I search your heart and I find no guile in you. This is why I have chosen you for this fire walk and this is the same reason that I have bypassed many. My Little One, you delight in doing the will of the Father and you have suffered great persecution because of your love for Him, for Me and for your fellow man. Because the evil ones could not control you, they have been intent on killing you through electronic weapons. But, listen My Child, as I wipe your tears today know this: Every tear, every emotion, every thought, every prayer that you have brought before Me and our Father on behalf of others has not been in vain; and even now many, many are bearing fruit.
My Child, it is a new day and the evil ones are going to quake in their shoes because of the power I am about to put in your words. It is a time of great judgement against those, who have persecuted you and many of My Loved Ones and truly you shall begin to see them drop like flies.
Oh, they rejoice because of their ‘easy victory’ in Iraq. But, I tell you, My Child, that this is no victory, but a lie. And, when they least expect it, a coalition of Iraqis and Arabs of other countries shall rise up and you shall see an utter bloodbath. Yes, My Child, the ‘fake Jews,’ the very ones, who worship Lucifer, are at the helm of this war ship. Do not be deceived by them; for these very ones hate the real Jews and plan again to annihilate every one. This World War III is being staged to bring in the antichrist and false prophet, who will rule out of Israel. All, who applaud this war, applaud the antichrist regime. All, who look upon this war with lust for blood and more blood, are on the side of Lucifer, whether they know it, or not. But, the wise ones will not support this Luciferian war; for it is a war for utter control of the world.
Therefore, I warn Mine to come out of this Luciferian system. Cease to partake of it. For, you are being led by Lucifer with a ring in your noses and when the ‘mark’ is issued, you will also go forth. For, just as the masses are deceived now, they will be deceived then."
"Oh, my Lord, what is this snow that turns to ice and is destroyed by Your holy fires?"
"My Child, this snow and ice represent the hearts of the warmongers. For, any and all, who cry, ‘War, war,’ and ‘Death, death,’ in such a thing as this Iraqi war is a cold-hearted person and only the heat of My holy fires can change this war machine mentality. Therefore, My Child, I am raising up My Supernatural Army and these will begin to go forth under My fire power and now and then, they will be used to destroy this cold-hearted war machine."
"Oh, my Lord, how? How, my Lord?"
"My Child, this mighty anointing is upon you, first as a small blaze, then a mighty holy fire. For, I have long watched you. I have pruned you and raised you up and made you ready for the task, which is at hand. The two remaining scrolls will soon be open and then, My Child, you will know who you are."
‘Oh, My Lord, with fear and trembling, I receive what You say and I await your beautiful words."
"And, with this, we shall stop for today. I am Jesus, and all is given in accord with the will of the One God, Jehovah, Most High."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 15th day of April, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies