Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"A Dream of the Rowdy Children!"

However, I now know in my heart that most want to see the miracles of our Father in Heaven. They want to see the sick healed, the dead raised, and they truly want to be able to move mountains. But, first and foremost, they must be taught the very basics and the first thing they need to know is how to pray!" - Sis Linda
                              
 Book 10, Chapter Eight
 _____________
"A Dream of the Rowdy Children!"
May 07, 2004

On the night of May 07, 2004, I had a dream about a group of rowdy children. They were all dirty and all had the appearance of young juvenile delinquents. One of the children had stolen an airplane and others knew it. I approached this child and told him that he would soon be in trouble with the authorities; and shortly after the words came out of my mouth, a hole opened in the sky and a ship appeared in this hole! A military man floated down from the ship and approached the young boy! He took him by the arm and then proceeded to gather up the rowdy children, who were standing around the boy! As he took them toward a classroom, I followed him and stood beside this military man at the front of the class until all the children took their seats. As I looked out across this class, I could not help but feel a great  pity for them as their clothes were disheveled and dirty and they had no respect for authority. They talked and yelled from one to the other, some pushing at others, while others were busy throwing balls of paper. My thought was that I was looking at a group of behavior disordered children, children, who were already on their way to a life of crime! The military man began to speak to the children and almost as soon as he opened his mouth, I went before him and told him to step aside, as I was able to deal with these children.
He then stepped aside and I proceeded to speak to the children. "How many of you would like to move a mountain," I asked? A few began to raise their hands and I said, "Suppose an actual mountain were before you and it needed to be moved. How many of you would really, like to be able to move it?" Than, more hands started going up until most all raised their hands. Then, I asked, "How many of you would like to see sick people totally healed?" Again, most all raised their hands. "How many of you would like to see the dead come alive again and be well and happy?" Again, most all raised their hands. Then, I asked the same for "miracles" and most all responded in the same manner.
Looking at these rowdy children, I knew that they never prayed and they never read a Bible, but I knew that I was prohibited from teaching them to pray because of the presence of the military man. So, I said, I cannot teach you to pray, but I can show you how I pray. So listen to me pray and then you will know how to pray.
Then, I awoke remembering that just two days before I had asked our Father in Heaven to let me see His people as He sees them and through this dream He has done that. The sad thing is that his classroom represents the state of His people the world over! They are full of rebellion. They do not read the Bible and they not only do not pray, but do not know how to pray.
However, I now know in my heart that most want to see the miracles of our Father in Heaven. They want to see the sick healed, the dead raised, and they truly want to be able to move mountains. But, first and foremost, they must be taught the very basics and the first thing they need to know is how to pray!
As witnessed this 7th day of May, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman


Go to: prophecies