Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"God’s Great Judgement upon America!



"Listen to Me, My child. I have warned and I have warned My people to repent and live in righteousness and now comes sudden judgement. Those, who are caught in the throes of rebellion and darkness, shall perish in their rebellion and darkness." - Father in Heaven

More from Book VIII, Chapter Eighteen
_________________
"God’s Great Judgement upon America! We are reaping as we have sown."
Our Father’s First Message
February 03, 2003

"God’s judgement against the ‘whore churches’"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen to Me, My Little One. Hearken unto Me, for I am raising up a mighty Standard of Righteousness in this land and around the world. I am raising up this standard of purity, of wholeness, of humility and righteousness and through this standard, I am gauging My people. I am measuring My people. And, every one, who professes love for Me and My Son, shall be purified in My holy fires and they shall walk according to My Standard of Righteousness, or they shall be sifted as chaff in the wind.
‘Listen to Me, My child. I have warned and I have warned My people to repent and live in righteousness and now comes sudden judgement. Those, who are caught in the throes of rebellion and darkness, shall perish in their rebellion and darkness.
(Below, our Father is speaking of the repentance letters to the churches, which many of you sent out. These letters are in Book VII.)
" I tell you now and hear Me, My Child, that every church, yea every pastor, who received My admonition, yea every church, which has defiled My words with sneers and scoffs, yea these shall fall. For, even now as I have shown you in visions, I am sending forth My angels; and in the Spirit the angels are marking the doors of these churches with Xs. My Child, My rod of judgement is coming into these churches and I shall take from them what they have. I shall confound them even unto destruction and death. Oh, I have warned Mine to come out of these polluted churches and I warn you again to come out, lest My ax of judgement fall, cut you off, and destroy you. Yes, My Child, I am sending the Destroyer into these churches. I shall burn them with torches and their memories shall be as dust in the wind.
"What you have seen recently with the arrogant preacher, who put you under foot, because of your looks and who refused to accept My word through you, is now taking place all across this land and around the world. Every church, which has received My warning and has scoffed, is marked with this red X. And, just as surely as the sun rises, I shall send the Destroyer and he will destroy every one.
"My Child, lament not; for I have sent you and you have run. I have raised up and I have sent couriers with these messages and they have run. Tens of thousands, even now well over one hundred thousand churches have received these letters of repentance; but I ask you, My Child, how many have repented?"
"Father, I would say that fewer than 1,000."
"My Little One, fewer than 500 have heard and of these fewer than 200 have taken this word seriously."
"Father, this is awful! I am deeply saddened!"
"But, my Child, as a prophetess of God, I have recently sent you into a congregation. And did the preacher accept you?"
"No, my Father."
"Listen to Me, My Child. Just as surely as I speak, this man shall not long live. For, I shall smite him. I shall send upon him what he has sent upon you and he shall not extricate himself from the grip of the same. For, in his prayers, he has cursed you and he has sent an array of demons on you. But, I tell you now, My Child, he is a fool. For, he has put you under foot and he is now under foot."
"Father, I am so sorry about this. But, I tell you, Father, it is an awful thing to see those, who are fed by the ‘strange fire,’ yet they will not and cannot see it."
"Yes, My Little One, I am about to bring a great judgement against the ‘strange fire.’ For, I will send soldiers of other countries and they shall burn these whore churches. And the rest I shall send through the fires until I am satisfied that they measure up to My Standard of Righteousness. So, when you see these things come to pass, when you see foreign soldiers in the streets, who go door to door, who burn, kill and destroy, know this: this is My judgement upon the whores and their offspring. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 3rd day of February, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies