Monday, July 8, 2013

"God is Judging this Terrible Evil!"


Each of you is spirit and to spirit you return. The physical realm is a lie. It is not reality; but a lie; for all that is of the physical world erodes. It is constantly breaking down and being destroyed.
 - Father in Heaven 

More from Book IX, Chapter One
"Several Messages From GOD",  PART II
_______________

"God is judging this terrible evil!"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, I am Maker of Heaven and Earth and worlds without end. I am the Creator and have come into your very midst through My Only Son, Jesus, Yeshua, the Saviour of the World. I and I alone, have sent My Spirit into your midst that you may know Me and that you may be free. Who else is the Creator? It is I. There is none other.
Listen to Me, My Child, when I tell you that with My very hand I have parted and made the heavens and with My very hand I shall remove them again from the Earth. The thunder of My voice shall move the mountains and it shall shake the heavens and Earth. Yes, My Little One, every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that I am the Lord your God. For, I shall walk among you and you shall see Me and you shall know My power. You shall know My glory!
Have I created evil? Do I continue to create all that is? I have and I do. My hand is in all and evil survives because I allow it."
"Oh, my Lord, would that there were no evil!"
"My Little One, if there were only good, how would one know evil? If there were only light, how would one know darkness? If one were not persecuted by evil, how would one know and appreciate the hand that set him free? Understand?"
"Yes, my Lord, but evil is a terrible weed and it is taking over."
"My Little One, to each is given a choice."
"But, my Lord, but the little children do not know how to choose, save what they are guided to choose. And, who is given a choice in being raped and pillaged by these evil Luciferians?"
"My Little One, each souls has a very long history. It is far greater than the one life you see. Yet, even so, I allow certain things for reasons you may not understand."
"But, my Lord, why are you allowing this horrible genetic experimentation beneath the ground? Why?"
"My Little One, I am allowing it so that My judgement upon these evil ones will be complete."
"Father, what do You mean?"
"I mean that I have given them enough rope to hang themselves."
"Oh, Father, would that you never allowed it at all."
"Yes, my Child, I understand your pain. I know your sorrow; but know this. Each of you is spirit and to spirit you return. The physical realm is a lie. It is not reality; but a lie; for all that is of the physical world erodes. It is constantly breaking down and being destroyed. There are far greater worlds and far greater dimensions and as it happens you are now in a concrete world in a lower dimension. Listen to Me, My Child, when I say that now is the time of graduation of souls from this sphere, this dimension, into a higher dimension. Those, who love Me, who love truth, who are beacons of light, will go on. The innocent, the pure, these will go on up to higher levels. These are the peacemakers and they will inherit the new Earth. Understand?"
"But, my Father, it seems that these are so few."
"My Child, at the present, they are few; for most love the physical world. They choose evil. They are content within this evil system and they will remain at this level."
"My Father, I am sorry for this."
"Yes, my Child, I know; but they are not ready for anything else. They do not want it. However, some of them will be beaten so severely by evil that they will turn from this evil system. My Little One, as I have warned previous, the surges of great energy, which are coming in through the Sun, are amplifying what is within a person. These things I have told you. If one is full of darkness, this is amplified. If one is full of light, this is amplified."
"And, this is the war between light and darkness, between good and evil. Oh, my Father, you know what is in my heart."
"I do, My Child, I know it all."
"And, you know how the evil ones attempted to kill me."
"My Little One, they wanted to drive your spirit from your body so that they could take over your body for evil. This is why the hand came through the wall and attempted to put the rag over your face. My Little One, this is government black ops. This is Luciferian. Yes, My Little One, you have seen it first hand. Most would believe that this is science fiction, but it is done to possess, or kill another without leaving any trace. But, My Little One, what happened to those, who came to kill you?"
"Some of these foul spirits did not make it back to their bodies."
"And, the bodies are now dead. The spirits are in hell."
"My Father, You know that these are only gophers. They did not issue the orders."
"No, My Child, they did not. Others issued the orders; but I tell you this, My Child, every one that was involved in these orders to kill you will die and they will all die soon! From the very highest to the low-level gophers, they will all die. Some will die by accidents. Some by fire. Some by plagues. Some by apparently natural causes, but I tell you now, every one, who was involved, from the greatest to the least, all will die and sooner rather than later. Some big names will make the news. You will see them fall and I will say to you, ‘This one was involved.’
Yes, My Child, it is a pity that evil has no respect for Me. I created it and I harness it. My Child, I am no respecter of persons. Those, who love Me, who serve Me in truth, honor and Spirit, despite all obstacles, will know My power. They will see My hand in their lives and over and over I will utterly destroy their enemies. My Child, I have a work for you. You will not die by the sword and neither will you visit their prisons. Every one and I mean every one, who would think to harm you or to lay a hand on you will feel My wrath. Every one will feel My sting of judgement and many will drop dead on the spot. My Little One, do not worry if ten million rise up against you or if billionaires rise up against you. They are no concern to Me. The big shall fall with the small.
"My Father, this reptilian from the DNA radio show. What of him?"
"My foot is upon him and his cohorts and he shall not see the light of day."
"What do You mean, ‘he will not see the light of day.’"
"My Child, this evil man was part of the group that came to kill you. Never again will he touch you. My hot breath is upon him and the fires of hell surround him. As for anymore cowards, who wish to continue to persecute you through the telephone, through the computer, through the satellites, microwave towers, and other government systems of torture, know this. They are all coming down! With this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 31st day of May, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

GO to: prophecies