Sunday, July 28, 2013

“The Supernatural Army is Riding!” But …

            "But, My Little One, they slumber on, oblivious to the calling on their lives. Many of them are piled up among the dead bones in the dead churches, where they are filling themselves with heaps of lies and perversions and they will not extricate themselves. Many are passing away their days in idle talk and idle living awaiting a rapture to take them out, so that they will now have to go through hard times." - Father in Heaven

                  Book 11, Chapter 6
_____________
“The Supernatural Army is Riding!”
But …
July 09, 2005

“My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, My call has been out for many years, even decades for the awakening of My Supernatural Army. And, truly the time is now when some are truly awakened and they are ready! They have received their white horses and they are busy riding spiritually to and fro throughout the whole Earth in doing My will and in carrying out My purposes and designs.
But, look, My Little One, these, who are ready and who are riding, are less than one-third of all, who should be ready to ride. Look, My Little One, at the spiritual state of the rest, who have been called, and who should now be on their horses and ready to carry out My assignments.
Look, My Little One, they sleep! They slumber and some try to get up but fall back again into their slumber. The alarm has long gone out for all in My Supernatural Army to rise, and to come forth in purity, in truth and righteousness, to ride for Me and to do the spiritual work that I have called them to do. But, My Little One, they slumber on, oblivious to the calling on their lives. Many of them are piled up among the dead bones in the dead churches, where they are filling themselves with heaps of lies and perversions and they will not extricate themselves. Many are passing away their days in idle talk and idle living awaiting a rapture to take them out, so that they will now have to go through hard times.
Little One, these, who slumber, are Mine. Before the foundations of the world, I chose them and I sent them here at this time to fulfil these callings upon their lives, but look at them, My Little One. Look and you will see My sorrow and My disgust. For, now comes the time wherein they have been called and sent to do as they were created to do; but they sleep on.
So, My Little One, I shall now begin to handpick the alternates for those, who have these callings and sleep on. For, I shall soon fill this army with those, who love Me and who put Me first, and who hunger after righteousness. I shall cast aside the sleepers and they will sleep on amidst the great turmoil, which is at hand. For, many are called and many are even sent, but few are chosen. And, soon, My Child, very soon, you will look and you will see this Supernatural Army whole and ready to ride. You will see no sleepers! None, who slumber, will be in these ranks; but all will be awake, and all will be ready to ride.
Put this on the website soon; for the culling is at hand. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 9th day of July, 2005,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

PART II
Our Father’s Words today, Aug. 01, 2005 regarding the following message:
“Put it out to the people, as My Power is going forth in this Earth as none have ever seen!”
“Escape Routes Being Shut Off”
July 16, 2005
Tonight, (July 16, 2005), our Saviour said to Me, “Come up here!” And, I went in the Spirit to meet Him in the Upper Realms. He gave me one key and told me to go and shut down a particular portal in the heavens, which was also a series of many portals, and they were all lined up in a row! He has had me do such things many times in the past. These are interdimensional doors and this is all part of shutting down Satan and locking him and his evil ones in the Earth so that they cannot travel the Upper Realms. This is one reason that they hate me so much. One reason that they follow me everywhere and have tried to stop me every way that they can! But, My Father in Heaven keeps me here and to Him is the praise and glory forever and ever, for I am so delighted and so greatly blessed to do this work for Him!
But, back to what I was saying about this series of portals. He gave me a key and told me to shut down this particular portal; and after I inserted this key, I heard a very loud noise in the Spirit when this was completed! Then, He gave me a key with several sharp points on it. (These keys seldom look like earthly keys.) This key had a nuclear-like symbol on it and I said to our Father, “They are not going to like that!” I put the key into its proper place in the open door and I saw a series of doors shutting as well!
Then, He gave me a third key, which looked something like a rocket. I pushed this key through the open door and it took off like a rocket, moving very fast through many doors, and the doors just disappeared as this rocket-like key passed through them. I kept watching this key pass through the many open doors, and the doors dissolving and disappearing as it passed through them. At some of these doors, obstacles and barriers had been placed to stop this process from happening, but this rocket-like key hit all barriers and dissolved them immediately, along with the doors, and all disappeared into the light of God. Then, our Saviour said to me, “ They were expecting this one and have laid many traps and snares to stop it, but it will not be stopped. It will reach its destination without fail in three days time, for they cannot stop it and then this door will disintegrate and be forever closed!”
“Thank you, my Precious Saviour and all of the praise and glory to our Father in Heaven! My Lord, what does this mean about the closing of these doors, but especially the last one?”
“Trouble for them and trouble for mankind, for Satan is being boxed more and more into a corner and he will be defeated!”
“My Lord, You could have had anyone insert these keys and/or You could have done it yourself. Why did you ask me to do so?”
“You have been chosen to do so before the foundations of the world! It is your privilege and your great blessing. This is why!”
“Thank You, my Blessed Saviour. Is this message tonight only for me, or for others?”
“It is only for you at this time. But mark the date, as this is a very important date and I may allow you to write of it later!”
“Thank You, My Lord!”
“Now, go in peace and be blessed, My Child!”
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 16th day of July, 2005,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman
(As you can see, He gave me permission only today to post this. Dear Ones, the closing of these portals affects the militaries of the world as they travel these portals in their space programs! So, as they are shut down, they are obviously in trouble! Now, when I say “space program,” I do not mean that archaic space program, which they are parading in the news regarding NASA, the one with the rockets, rocket boosters and the “airplanes” with the dilapidated tiles falling off! I mean their real space program, wherein the travel through these interdimensional spaces; and go from planet to planet, their real space program, wherein they have their own spaceships and antigravity machines. This is the real space program of the Luciferians, who run this government, and who run the other big governments of the world! This is a very big reason that they are hopping mad with me, but also because of the fact that our Saviour gave me the keys to the establishment of His Kingdom. Praises to His Holy Name!
Dear Ones, this evil world system is falling, even as it is rising. Therefore, you and I need to rejoice daily, no matter what we have to go through, for our Saviour’s Kingdom is being established right in front of their faces, in one heart at a time! Praises to our Father in Heaven, for He loves us so!)

 go to: prophecies