Sunday, July 14, 2013

"The Opening of the Seals in the Book of Revelation"

"Whether the nuclear war comes before the flipping of the Earth, or after, depends on the repentance of the people and the prayers of the righteous. Understand? These things are not set in stone." Father in Heaven
            Book IX, Chapter Ten, PART II
Second Message from our Father in Heaven
_______________
"The Opening of the seals in the Book of Revelation"

"My Precious Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, behold the Pale Horse, which is full of sickness and every kind of disease! Does it not ride the Earth with death and destruction?"
"Yes, my Father."
"And, the Red Horse of communism. Do you not see it?"
"Yes, my Father."
"And the Black Horse of Satanism, of oppression and death, do you not see it? It is a system of weights and measures, based on deceit and lies."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, the White Horse with the crown, have you not seen it?
"Yes, my Father, it is the United Nations, which is being used to govern the world. And, I now see their white vehicles everywhere."
"Thus, My Child, are the Four Horses not riding?"
"Yes, my Father."
"And, My Child, have I not told you many months past that the fifth seal is now open?"
"Yes, my Father."
"And, you wonder, My Child, how the fallen angels at the head of the Euphrates would be released before the Sixth and Seventh seals are open."
"Yes, my Father, I wonder about it. For, these seals go in sequence."
"My Child, did the United Nations come into effect before Communism?"
"My Lord I do not believe so. I think of Hitler, Mussolini, and France and I believe that all were in power before the United Nations. "
"What about the unjust scales of Satanism? Did this come into effect before the United Nations?"
"Yes, my Father."
"So, My Child, the truth is that the Four Horsemen have been riding for many years, oblivious to the most, and they have not necessarily been riding at all in the sequence given, but they have been riding. Is this not so?"
"Yes, my Father."
"But, a few months past, My Child, I made you see that the Fifth Seal has been opened, by nature of the fact that many martyred souls are beneath My altar crying out for vengeance. Did I not?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Now, My Child, the opening of the Sixth Seal is at hand and this also corresponds to Isaiah Chapter 24." (Take time to go to the Book of Revelation and read chapter Six, verses 12-17. Then, go to the Book of Isaiah and read Chapter 24. You will see that these prophets are seeing the same thing.)
"Yes, my Father. This is the passing of Niburu and the flipping of the Earth."
"’Tis so. Now, this is where you are."
"Father, have any souls been sealed?"
"My Child, every soul to be sealed has been marked for sealing and this sealing process has begun in some, though not entirely completed. For, this sealing is a process and relates, as well, to the cleansing fires and the purification of one spiritually at all levels. But, in an instant, it shall be completed in all, who are ready and meant to receive it. And, these are first the 144,000, but later others will be added as they become pure and clean before Me and My Son."
"So, Father, we know that the first four seals were not necessarily opened in the order in which they were seen, but the horses have surely run parallel, for the most part."
"This is mostly true, but now all do run neck to neck."
"Father, after this sealing, which is spoken of in Revelation 7:3-4, let us go on to Revelation 7-9, wherein we are told of great multitudes, which no man could number. They are of all nations and people and tongues and they stand before the Lord and God in white robes, with palms in their hands. Then, proceeding to Rev. chapter 7:14, we are told that these are they, which came out of the Great Tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."
"My Child, if nuclear war had hit America in 1998, the Great Tribulation would have begun then. It would have begun in 2001 if nuclear war had hit America then. But, I tell you, My Child, that nuclear war is again at the door of America and it will not be stopped this time."
"Father, in the Book of Ezekiel in the Bible, chapter 38:3-4, when Russia and the Prince of Tubal are drawn down to attack America, the great earthquake follows in chapter 38:19-21. (This also speaks of fire and brimstone raining down on the Prince of Tubal in chapter 38, verse 22.) But, if we go by the Book of Revelation, Chapter Eight, beginning with verse 6, we see the fire and brimstone and one third of the trees, waters, grass, etc smitten after the flipping of the Earth in the opening of the Sixth Seal. In this part, we are told that a star falls from heaven and waters become bitter, with one third part of the sun and moon smitten and stars fall from heaven in verse 12 of Chapter Eight. But, not until we get to Chapter Nine, verse 17 and 18, do we see fire and brimstone kill one-third part of men. Father, explain this; for there seems to be a great discrepancy here."
"My Little One, this worldwide nuclear war is up to mankind. The prayers of the righteous have held it off this long. This series of events is not set in stone. The prophet Ezekiel saw the destruction of America long ago and shortly after this destruction comes the huge Earthquake, which effects all of the world. Whether the nuclear war comes before the flipping of the Earth, or after, depends on the repentance of the people and the prayers of the righteous. Understand? These things are not set in stone. What My servant, John, was seeing in (The Book of Revelations) verse 7 of Chapter Eight relates to verse 18, chapter Nine. They go hand in hand. Understand?"
"But, Father, these angels mentioned in these relevant chapters, which John saw, have sounded one after the other."
"And in so doing, My Child, they have showed him what will be. They have called his attention to what will be, though some of these things will happen at once, just as the Four Horsemen, who have been riding for a long time. What seems to follow, one after the other, may actually be things, that happen at the same time. Do you understand?"
"Yes, my Father, but the Earth has not flipped yet, which is the opening of the Sixth Seal, so I do not know how the angels could be sounding the seventh trumpet, which is the Seventh Seal."
"My Child, remember what I said. The opening of the Seventh Seal and the sounding of the angels’ trumpets therein precedes worldwide nuclear war."
"But, Father, how could the Sixth angel sound (the releasing of the four angels at the head of the Euphrates) when we have not yet seen the others?"
"Remember what I told you, My Child. My servant, John, recorded the angels as he saw them. In fact, several angels may have sounded at once. In fact, My Child, Revelation, Chapter Eight, verse seven relates directly to Revelation Chapter Nine, verse 18 as you have seen. And, this is where you are right now, with these two angels, angels one and six after the opening of the Seventh Seal, who are sounding at the same time. They are sounding My Child. They are warning that one third of all life upon this planet could die very soon through nuclear war. This warning is now and whether this is averted through repentance and prayer is up to the people on this planet. Whether this war is delayed until after the calamities of this planet’s passing is up to each of you. And, it is up to each of you whether these things come to pass at all, but what you have seen is so. The four angels at the head of the Euphrates have been loosed."
"Father, I feel that this means that nuclear war is imminent and I pray with all my heart to see the greatest numbers of souls see salvation. But, if they perish and they are lost, they will not be saved and my heart weeps for them."
"My Child, this tribulation is needed for the purification of My people."
"Father, in Ezekiel chapter 39, when it is spoken of this attack on America, it is told that afterwards, the people will pick up and burn the weapons of the enemy for seven years." (Ezekiel 39:9)
"Yes, My Child, this is so and is also the indicator of the seven years of tribulation, which will begin with the nuclear destruction of America."
"And, the people, who are left in this country, will be scattered."
"This is so, My Child. Do you have more questions?"
"No, my Father. You have answered them all. I pray, Father, that you touch people’s hearts, open their eyes and ears and make them see the hour, the day and the year. Touch them, Father. Cause them to repent and save their souls!"
"My Child, I hear your cry on behalf of the lost and it shall not go unanswered. For, an awakening is coming upon America and the world. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 11th day of November, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

Dear Ones, it is important that you get out your Bible and study the verses given. This will help open your eyes to the reality of where we are at this very moment!


go to:prophecies