Thursday, July 4, 2013

A MESSAGE FOR YOU

As I began to read the book of Daniel, which tells of how Daniel and other children were taken into captivity into Babylon, even as they were young children, God began to speak to my heart and I began to weep. Oh, how I wept; for He was telling me right then and there that America is going into captivity. - Linda
Con't from Book VIII, Chapter 18
_______________
A MESSAGE FOR YOU
PART II
February 20, 2003

God has gathered together once more The House of Israel and again they have rebelled against God!
Beloved, herein I will seek to recount some of the things, which our Father in Heaven has shown me since the last update. I can tell you that with each passing day, a great sense of sorrow and dread began to grip my soul. As I watched many countries line up against the USA, our Father began speaking to my heart about many things. He told me of how He had gathered the House of Israel from the many countries into which He has formerly sent them because of their rebellion in ages past. He made me see how He had blessed the house of Israel again with their own land, with their own country. He told me how He had made their country great, even above all nations, for He loves the House of Israel and will always remember His covenant with them.
Beloved, these people are right now in America and this country is the USA. He then made me see clearly that Israel, the nation, is not the House of Israel, but the House of Judah and they have also been gathered together and blessed once more with their own country. It is true that the House of Israel is scattered still all over this Earth and is most assuredly in Canada, many countries of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc. He showed me how He has blessed these nations and how they have all gone whoring after the flesh, how they have gone whoring after idols and strange gods, how they have loved the world and have not loved Him. This is why they, too, shall fall and shall be sorely judged. For, they have been given the truth, but have rejected the same. These countries, which have known God’s truth, who have known His blessings, shall be judged even more harshly than many of the heathen; for they are being judged according to what they know and have willfully violated, not according to what they do not know.
Study these books!
Several weeks ago, our Father in Heaven told me to go and study the books of Daniel, Isaiah, Ezekiel and Jeremiah, beginning with the book of Daniel. He warned me not to just read these books, but to study them and take to heart what I was to read. As I began to read the book of Daniel, which tells of how Daniel and other children were taken into captivity into Babylon, even as they were young children, God began to speak to my heart and I began to weep. Oh, how I wept; for He was telling me right then and there that America is going into captivity. With every page of Daniel that I read, great sorrow began to tear at my being and it became so great that I could not even do everyday chores. It was so great that when I would go out to the store, I could not make it there without weeping. I felt that the whole weight of the world was on my shoulders and a great darkness had fallen on me, which was overpowering. It was a terrible sense of darkness, of depression, of bitter isolation and aloneness. During the course of this week, which was two weeks ago, our Father told me that within a week, our Lord Jesus would visit me and that also He would increase the anointing, which He has given to me. Yet, even with this to look forward to, I could not get myself out of this terrible state.
In visions, I saw the Chinese going door to door, burning and looting. I saw them lining up people, covering their heads with white hoods and mowing them down with machine guns. I saw the angels visiting the whore churches and marking them for destruction. I saw the churches burning and city after city burning. And, with each new vision, the deep sorrow increased within my soul. By Saturday afternoon of that week, our Father in Heaven told me that He would take away this horrible burden and by Saturday night it was gone.
On Saturday night, the 15th of February, our Father in Heaven lifted the burden and once more I began to know His beautiful light and joy. That night, I was awakened and I felt a powerful presence of God in the room. Even though in my body, I was able to see as if from looking through my eye lids and I saw a large hand pouring out upon me a substance of light. This substance of light covered my legs and lower torso and began to make a large pile on my body. As I watched this substance being poured out on me, my husband, who was also asleep, spoke to me and said, "I want some of that." As the substance was being poured out, a voice spoke to me and said, "This is for the House of Israel." Then, I saw about two thirds of this substance disappear and I was left with one third. I got up at around ten minutes after three in the morning and came out into the living room. I began to pray and seek God about what had happened and He told me that I had been given a greater anointing, which was ten times what I had, and this is the part that remained. But, when I need it to minister to others, it will be 30 times more than what I previously had and will include the two thirds, which I saw vanish. When needed to minister to others, the two thirds will be there.

The next prophecy from our Father in Heaven, which is below, is relative to this anointing and how each of you, who wants your part of this anointing, is to receive it. Since you are scattered all over and I will have no way to reach you, you will need to write and request the "House of Israel" anointing. The cloths will be anointed with oil and these will be sent to those of you, who want this anointing. If you already have a cloth, you only need to wait for God to add the House of Israel anointing to the cloth you have and He will do this, that is if you are using your cloth and believing. But, if you do not use your cloth and you already do not believe, do not ask for the House of Israel anointing. For, if you have been blessed and you do not believe, neither will you believe for the additional anointing.

go to: prophecies