Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GEORGE BUSH IS STALKING ME AND CONTINUES TO TRY TO KILL ME IN COVERT WAYS!

"the Bushes and their evil hoards plan to create a worldwide flu epidemic, a pandemic, by putting live flu viruses into the flu vaccine! I told my friend that this “planned and well-orchestrated” flu pandemic could kill many millions, and this flu vaccine is totally worthless in preventing bird flu or in stopping the spread of it." - Linda


Con’t Book 11,Chapter 13
_________________

GEORGE BUSH IS STALKING ME AND CONTINUES TO TRY TO KILL ME IN COVERT WAYS!

In addition to the fireballs, which these evil ones sent over and near my house, George Bush also sent four warplanes over my house about a week before. He did this about 45 minutes after I told a friend over the telephone that the Bushes and their evil hoards plan to create a worldwide flu epidemic, a pandemic, by putting live flu viruses into the flu vaccine! I told my friend that this “planned and well-orchestrated” flu pandemic could kill many millions, and this flu vaccine is totally worthless in preventing bird flu or in stopping the spread of it.
Well, it only took about 45 minutes for this conversation to reach Bush and his buddy, Rummy, and for them to dispatch the warplanes over this house. But, this is not the first time that George W. Bush has dispatched his airplanes to fly over this house in a threatening way! In the summer of 2004, he sent a yellow plane over this house, which sprayed this house with chemicals! This plane had two different tail numbers and neither of them matched the description of the plane, according to Federal Aviation authorities, which I reported this incident to! When I reported this spraying to the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Dept, the deputy told me that there were crop dusters, which were spraying down in the bottomlands! But, when I called back to ask him who these crop dusters were, he could not tell me of any specific crop dusters! Did this man lie, or was he just confused! I filed a report with the detective’s office of the Faulkner County Sheriff’s office regarding the chemical spraying of this house, but no one ever came to investigate.
In addition to this low flying plane, which sprayed this house in the Summer of 2004, in that same Summer, several large C 130s were also sent to buzz this house, even though, they normally have a flight path, which is near the airbase, at least some ten to fifteen miles away. The same day that these C130s buzzed the house, a series of crop dusters buzzed this house over and over. I will never forget this as the next morning, I read in the news that an owner of a local crop dusting service had crashed his plane! But, this is not all, many times black helicopters have buzzed this house, even before we moved out into the country! And, all of these have been sent out by George Bush, and with the sole purposes of intimidation, threatening and stalking! For information on another alleged abuses of George Bush, read about the rape accusations of one, Margie Schoedinger! Type her name in the search engines and read on! This woman in Texas claimed that George Bush and FBI agents raped her and her husband and she had filed a lawsuit against them, when she came up dead! Suicide? I do not believe it!


THE KILLERS, RAPISTS, THIEVES, SODOMITES AND PERVERTS, WHO RUN AMERICA!

But, my Dear Ones, these are hardly the worst of things that they have done to me, in order to hinder, to prevent, or to stop these works! The Bushes and their evil allies have truly gone to extraordinary lengths to kill me. They have, as I reported back in May of 2004, raped and sodomized me! They have repeatedly picked me up and have injected me with all manner of drugs and also have implanted me with microchips against my will and without my conscious consent. And, via these microchips, they send painful electrical currents into my body at various locations. They send beams into these chips and can make various body parts jerk, as they implant them into nerves and in so doing, they have caused great pain in the radial nerve in my left arm and elsewhere. They have put them in my feet and regularly send electrical currents into my feet and in so doing, they have continually burned my right heel, causing it to bleed at times and the skin to continually thicken and to peel off. They have put needle-like objects, tiny and approximately a millimetre in length around me eyes, in my forehead and around my nose and mouth. I have repeatedly pulled these out, as they can be found with the tips of my fingernails and can be pulled out. These tiny receivers allow them to follow the REM sleep and to send currents into the eyes to stop dreams and or to control dreams and only our Lord and God knows what else they are used for! Because of the fact that I continued to find and pull out these tiny-needle like objects, these evil hoards then put implants on both sides of my nose near my sinus cavities and in the sinus cavities near my eyes and in this way, the can send electrical currents into and around my eyes, which feel like bugs crawling on and under my skin! They have put implants in my hands, and when I do something that they do not like, they will send strong electrical currents into my hands and into other body parts to torture me, to burn me, and to cause me sharp pains in these body parts. At times, I have been able to pull them out, but they abduct me again and put more in! They most recently put more implants in my lower left arm between the bones and in my leg between the bones and in my feet at deeper levels. They even put one in my navel area and just last night as I was praying against them, they sent a strong jolt of electricity into my stomach, which created a sharp pain. And, so it goes, my Dear Ones! This is what they have done to me and continue to do, all because of the work that I do for our Most Wonderful Lord and God. But, I tell you, my Dear Ones, that I am ever pleased to go through these most horrendous of things, for the love of my glorious and wonderful Lord and God! For, truly, my Dear Ones, He has kept me and He continues to keep me and to provide for my every need in the most miraculous of ways! It is ever true that these evil ones can torture the body and they can kill the body, if our Lord and God allows, but as these things are the will of our Lord and God, He will surely carry me through it all, if I am to get through it. And, if not, He will surely carry me home. Blessed is His Holy Name!

KIDNAPPED, DRUGGED AND CHIPPED!

Dear Ones, our Father in Heaven has made it perfectly clear to me that many humans are now implanted and do not know it. If you feel your skin crawl in a certain place, especially around your nose, your face, or eyes, you may very well have implants. But, these “crawling” sensations can occur on other parts of your body, on your hips, thighs, and on almost any part of your body. These crawling sensations may occur as well because of microwaving to certain parts of ones body. In many instances, where an implant is responsible for the “crawling” sensation, you will be able to feel a very small object just below the skin, at the area, where you feel the sensation! And, often you can actually extract a tiny implant with your fingernail! But, be sure to cleanse your skin with disinfectants afterwards. When you get the implant out, the “crawling” sensations in the skin will stop!

WE MUST WALK IN FAITH, FOR OUR LORD AND GOD IS ABLE!

“If it be so, our God, whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning furnace, and He will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.” Daniel 3:17
I tell you, my Dear Ones, that our Father has allowed all of these things to happen to me! It is just as with Daniel, Shadrack, Meshach and Abednigo! If our Father decides that you and I should go through such things, He is able to carry us through them. But, if he decides that we must die in this way, He will be there to take us home! Blessed is His Holy Name! My Dear Ones, this Most Awesome God has kept me through terrible trials and great persecution! He has kept me alive amidst repeated abductions, mind control attempts, torture through implants and through electrical beams, which they have sent through the windows! And, He has kept me through seven years of microwaving and through other bizarre attempts on my life. Killers stalked us all in the streets of Stockholm and killers have stalked me elsewhere, but my Dear Ones, I am not afraid and have not been afraid of their evil. For our God IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS and TO HIM IS ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY! I do not fear their implants, for our LORD AND GOD HAS KILLED MANY OF THESE IMPLANTS, AND OTHERS OF THEM, HE HAS CAUSED TO FLOAT TO THE SURFACE AND I HAVE SCOOPED THEM OUT. WE MUST NEVER UNDERESTIMATE OUR MOST AWESOME GOD, FOR HE IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS!

Back in January of 2003, He told me to read the Book of Daniel and to get these words in my heart, in my Spirit and even then, I did not look forward to what He was telling me. But, my Dear Ones, I have lived a Daniel life and I am grateful for every day of this Daniel life, for truly our Most Wonderful Father has carried me through some horrendous experiences and He has kept me alive. Blessed is His Holy Name! For, He has been faithful to me! He has stood by me and He has provided for me when so many have mistreated and rejected me! A few of you have stood by me as well! You have been my faithful friends in spite of all that I have been through and I love you very much!
go to: prophecies