Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"Being true"

"My Child, those, who will not obey the Ten Commandments cannot truly love Me and My Son. For, every time one disobeys My commands, a dark door is opened into one’s heart. This dark door allows the entrance of all manner of demons and as it opens, it brings darkness into one’s being. As darkness enters, the Spirit of God flees. My Spirit will not indwell the rebellious." - Father in Heaven
More from Part II, Book VIII, Chapter Fifteen of Plans of the Evil One
_________________

"Being true"


"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
"Oh, my Father, it is so good to hear Your voice. My heart has been troubled because of what I have seen behind this dark door. My Father, humanity is surely headed over a cliff, or a destiny like Niagara Falls. The current is so swift and people are being swept away in a mighty tide; yet Father, so few are even aware of this tide! They eat, they sleep, they work and they continue on, oblivious to what is going on. And, these are the lost ones; yet my Father, what pains me so are the proud and haughty ones in the churches. And, your prophets with holier-than-thou attitudes, or ‘anything-goes’, ‘flowery-words’ messages. Father, my heart is heavy and my spirit is burdened."
"My Little One, what you say is what you know. Within this Earth, each has a perception of what is real; for one can only ascertain as real what experience or learning has taught. Therefore, when one’s reality is challenged, often extreme resistance is the first reaction. When this reality is challenged over and over, one tends to relax that orientation and to open to new realities."
"Father, this is both good and bad; for on the one hand one may move into a space of greater enlightenment, but on the other hand, one may accept as real certain programming, which is full of lies and illusion."
"My Child, this is true; and this is why all must be filtered through prayer. It must be filtered through the Spirit of Truth."
"But, Father, when one is rigid and filled with destructive programming to begin with, when one is filled with pride, lies and distortions, how can such a one move up spiritually?"
"My Child, every lie, every distortion, every bit of pride and rebellion, all these things must be looked upon with honesty. They must all be confronted and laid upon My alter of love and forgiveness that one might be set free. For, all information, which is processed through an impure heart, is polluted. Understand?"
"Yes, my Father and surely this is a lifelong work."
"You have seen it and it is so."
"But, Father, so many are struggling and they hardly know where to begin."
"Each must begin with repentance; for if one will not look at self and recognize wrongs, how can one overcome? Therefore, one must recognize wrongs. One must confess before My Son and one must be truly sorry for these wrongs. Then, My child, one must turn from these wrongs, evaluating all actions according to My commands."
"My Father, You mean the Ten Commandments and the laws of love?"
"My Child, those, who will not obey the Ten Commandments cannot truly love Me and My Son. For, every time one disobeys My commands, a dark door is opened into one’s heart. This dark door allows the entrance of all manner of demons and as it opens, it brings darkness into one’s being. As darkness enters, the Spirit of God flees. My Spirit will not indwell the rebellious. Yes, My Child, It may visit; but it will not live therein. Understand. This is why daily repentance is absolutely necessary. In addition to this, one needs on-going repentance for any and all past wrongs, which come to mind and continue to plague one. Even if it was 20 years ago and is still a problem in one’s mind, this individual needs repentance. This one needs prayer. This one needs healing. Understand?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Now, My Child, you wonder why I decided to allow you into Lucifer’s Den; for you have read of another prophetess, who went there in dreams."
"Yes, my Father, I do wonder about this."
"My Child, as My Son has revealed in times past, there is nothing, which is hidden, which will not be revealed. Therefore, what these evil ones believe as secret, shall all come forth."
"Father, will others also be given trips into his evil lair?"
"As I see that one is worthy, as I see that one is ready, I may allow this."
"Father, I have many questions about what I saw."
"And, these will be answered, My Child, but not at this sitting. My purpose in speaking to you today is to make you see and understand why many cannot be reached and they will never be reached. One must have a heart after truth, to desire truth, to be able to receive truth. Do not expect a liar to live in truth. Do not expect a liar and a schemer to love the Spirit of Truth. My Spirit of Truth is absolute truth and if one wishes to grow spiritually, he or she will clean up his or her life. Truth is not split down the middle and bent and warped to suit one’s self. Truth is solid like a rock. It is unchanging, yet as you are thinking, My Child, ‘tis true. For, truth does exist on progressively deeper levels, sort of like the layers of an onion.
My Little One, it is through truth, that I am separating Mine out. My Loved Ones, the Pure of Heart, vibrate to the frequency of truth. They strive for purity. They truly love Me and My Son and they put My works first. Bit by bit, they let go of self; for theirs is a selfless work. They love others, but will not get drawn into their schemes. With this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, most High God."
"Father, where does this go?"
"The next part of the current chapter."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 31st day of October, 2002,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies