Thursday, July 11, 2013

“Escalating wars …”

           "My Son has always been the safety net for all humanity. There is no other way back to Me. Those, who will not accept His gift of salvation, will go the way of the reptilians, into the pits of hell and/or into the Lake of Fire."  Father in Heaven
Con’t Book IX, Chapter Five
Fourth Message from our Father in Heaven
August 07, 2003
______________
   “Escalating wars …”      

  My Precious Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. With just days away from the scheduled execution of George W. Bush, the evil ones are working very hard to keep all their plans secret and to carry them out before anyone can be the wiser. Yes, My Child, they have attacked your computer with frequencies and have torn up your computer, but even so what I want out will, get out. My Little One, I have told you that the dragon is come down with a furor. He is come down in great wrath and is out to stop all truth-bearers.  He is out to stop all light-bearers and the persecution against Mine will escalate.”
  “But, Father, without the truth-bearers, there will be no light for the lost.”
  “This is so and this world is becoming increasingly darker.  It is becoming increasingly more evil and Mine are going to be persecuted more and more.”
  “Well, truly Father, many will not stand.”
  “This is so and this is why I am going to allow certain evil to go forth.”
  “Does this mean that these attacks against America will come down?”
  “Attacks on this soil will come about sooner than most people could ever expect. And, this will be allowed to some degree to wake up the people in this land.”
  “My Father, I hate to see it.”
  “My Child, with the evil one and his kind cast into the Earth and increasingly unable to go into the upper realms, the wars are going to intensify. They shall escalate in their plans to eradicate all of humanity. My Son has always been the safety net for all humanity. There is no other way back to Me. Those, who will not accept His gift of salvation, will go the way of the reptilians, into the pits of hell and/or into the Lake of Fire. My Child, the warnings have never been so great. The times have never been so serious. In all the history of the Earth, times have never been so bad.”
 “Father, when will you raise up the Supernatural Army? It must be soon!”
 “It is soon! And even now this process is taking place.”
 “But, when will they get their supernatural bodies?”
 “This will be complete at the time of the nuclear war in America.”
 “How long, Father? Months? Years?”
 “My Child, once again this specter is upon America.”
 “But, who would believe?”
 “Few, but My Child, it is for the wise to read the times.  Look at the times. Be aware. My Little One, North Korea is a boiling put. There will be no peace with North Korea for the evil ones do not want peace. They want war and they plan to take by force all that they want. You see how they do.”
 “I do, Father. I see and Father all must come down for the Antichrist to rule.”
 “And, My Child, it is coming down quickly.”
“So, Father, this planned murder of President Bush is a sacrifice to Lucifer.”
 “Of course. With Sr. Bush believing that Lucifer will give him more power for sacrificing his own son for causes of the New World Order.”
 “This is a sad day.”
 “It is, just as Diana was sacrificed by the Queen of England. It was a ritual for Lucifer. Remember, My Child, how much the snakes despise humans.”
“Yes, my Father, I know. Father, we will get these warnings out with Your help; but in my heart of hearts I fear that regardless of what is done that the evil ones will proceed with their agenda, at least in part.”
 “My Little One, in this one you sense correctly once more.  They will not let the Mars transit pass by without a greater act of war against this world. For, they truly believe that they are blessed in it. With this, we shall stop for now. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.”
 As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 7th day of August, 2003,
 Linda Newkirk

 GO to: prophecies