Friday, July 26, 2013

The New Pope And The Rise Of Germany

 “My Little One, with the death of this Pope, the whole world will see a great crippling of the Papacy. This is truly the beginning of the end of the Papacy as the world knows it to be, for from here on out, it is squarely in the hands of the antichrist system and it is bound for destruction totally.”     - Father in Heaven
BOOK ELEVEN, Chapter Three
_________________
The New Pope And The Rise Of Germany    29 Sept. 2005

Now, Dear Ones, we shall speak somewhat about the new pope and the rise of Germany as he is German and not who or what people believe at all. He has chosen the name Benedict, which is a Latin derivative and it means well spoken, or speaking well. He will speak well and he will deceive many with his lying tongue!
To get some insight into this man, we shall go back in the visions, which our Lord and God gave me about him man in 1997. From these visions, we know that he is evil and that there will be only one more Pope after him and then a Board only will rule over the Catholic Church, for the Antichrist does away with the Papacy.
Satan has artfully used the Catholic Church to further his own agenda, but even the evil one gets enough of this great whore, who sits on many waters, and who has fooled many people the world over! Soon, the antichrist will destroy her!
THE DEATH OF POPE JOHN PAUL II
Book One, Pages 20 and 21
“My Lord, I have the picture. I see Pope John Paul II. He is there in the study of the Vatican and he is dead, suspended up in the air, but dead. I see someone who seems to be a magician. He has a round hoop waving the hoop around the Pope’s body to show that he is really suspended in air. Then, My Lord, I see an archbishop with a bucket of black axle grease. The Pope has a ring on the toe next to the big toe on the right foot. It is mostly gold with something white stuck to the top surface, like a light coating of ivory. This archbishop takes the ring, kisses it and says, “This is my ring.” The ring has writing on it, which is very hard to read. I am trying to see it. It looks like the year 2001.
Then, I see George Bush sitting on a red sofa. He is the only one I see, My Lord. He is drinking a golden goblet full of blood. On the outside of the goblet is written, ‘The Pope’s blood.’
George Bush smacks his lips and says, “ I thought this day would never come…”
Then, the archbishop takes the Pope and rubs him with something like varnish or shellac. The Pope becomes stiff, like a mummy, and the archbishop puts him in a corner cabinet. Then, My Lord, I see a festive gathering in the Rotunda …”
THE FOLLOWING IS OUR FATHER’S CURRENT INTERPRATATION OF THE ABOVE PROPHECY
“My Blessed Father in Heaven, I seek You this day to add understanding to what is given herein; for even after all these years, my Father, I am reluctant to add understanding to anything, which has been given by You and Your Precious Son, for I am but a child and do not comprehend Your Words or Ways, save You give me the understanding to do so. So, Please, Father, I ask You for understanding of these words at this time.”
“My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven and I see your every move. I know your every word, your every deed and your every thought instantaneously and I do know that you speak to me from your heart and that you seek understanding, not so much for yourself, but for the people.”
“Yes, my Father, this is so.”
“And, I am pleased to give you what you are lacking. My Child, we must look closely at what is being said here. When you see that the pope is suspended in air, but that he is dead, you see also that the papacy is suspended in air, and that the death of this last Pope also signals the death of the papacy, for it is closer than most believe. Much magic surrounds the death of this pope, for many have wanted to see him dead for some time and there were those, who wanted to make sure that that he was dead. These are even those, who brought about the death of this man, who of his own, would have lived for some more years. So, My Child, what all must face here is that this Pope was also murdered. Next, my Child, you wonder about the black axle grease, which was applied to the Pope’s feet at the time of this death. My Little One, this black grease represents the rituals of the occult, which followed him into the grave and few are aware of the fact that this man did not serve Me and My Son Regardless of his show, he served Satan and was a minion of his Kingdom. Now, we see that this Pope has a gold ring on the toe, which is next to his big toe on his right foot, and on the top of this ring is an ivory coating. My Child, this ring is the ring of the occult, which is full of gold and this ring bears the appearances of being clean and pure, but is full of the lusts and the greed of this world.”
“But, Father, why was this ring on the toe, which is next to the big toe?”
“My Child, the Pope is not the ring-leader of the Catholic Church. The Jesuit leader, Satan’s number one leader on this planet, is the big toe of the Catholic Church. The Pope is only the second in command and he is false!
“So, Father, who is this archbishop?”
“My Child, you believe that this is an archbishop and he looks like and archbishop, but this is his ring, not the ring of an archbishop. He is the leader of this occult church and his name is the black pope, for with this Pope out of the way, he is fully in charge and this church system has been given away totally to the evil ones.”
“But, Father, you said that Pope John Paul II was really an evil man, who was parading as good.”
“This is true, but he also had some ideas, which went against the grain for many in the dark circle and many wanted to see this man in the ground.”
“So, Father, what does George Bush have to do with the death of this Pope?”
“He is a big player and a very important part of this ring of evil! He is lounging in the blood of the Pope and he is drinking his blood as he is one of the ring leaders, who has wanted the Pope dead for a very long time.”
“But, Father, now we see that the last Pope is varnished and put in the corner, like a mummy. What does this mean?”
“”My Little One, with the death of this Pope, the whole world will see a great crippling of the Papacy. This is truly the beginning of the end of the Papacy as the world knows it to be, for from here on out, it is squarely in the hands of the antichrist system and it is bound for destruction totally.”
“Thank You, my Beautiful Father. An understanding of some of this prophecy was given at the time that I received it, but you have given greater detail to what was already given. Holy is Your Blessed Name, Father!”
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 10th day of May, 2005,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

go to: prophecies