Thursday, July 4, 2013

"God judges the Congress of the USA in 2003"

"But, Father, if people will not repent in great numbers and come back to You, what hope is there?" - Linda
"My Son is the Hope of the world and he came that the lost may be set free. He is the Hope. But, the blind and deaf cannot see this. They cannot hear this and they cannot understand it." - Father in Heaven


Con’t  from Book VIII, Chapter 18
______________
Second Message from our Father in Heaven

"The Last Wave of alarm bells and whistles before the USA is Invaded!"

"God judges the Congress of the USA in 2003"

February 05, 2003
"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, do you hear the bells? Do you hear the whistles?"
"Yes, my Father, I hear the bells, as the bells of a sleigh, and I hear the whistles, which sound like the whistles, which cops use to when they blow them to regulate traffic."
"My Child, it is a time of bells and whistles."
"My Father, what do You mean?"
"My Child, I mean that I am sounding the bells and I am blowing the whistles."
"Father, what does this mean?"
"My Little One, it means that those, who hear the bells and whistles and wake up, repent and come back to Me and My Son, will be delivered. Those, who do not hear the bells and whistles, are about to perish in darkness."
"Father, what exactly are the bells and whistles?"
"The wake-up call, the last wake-up call, before the invasion of the USA."
"You said, ‘invasion.’"
"I did."
"You mean the invasion by foreign troops, particularly the Chinese and Germans?"
"I do."
"Father, how long do we have?"
"I tell you, My Child, before years end the power elite plan to have foreign troops going door to door."
"But, Father, if people will not repent in great numbers and come back to You, what hope is there?"
"My Son is the Hope of the world and he came that the lost may be set free. He is the Hope. But, the blind and deaf cannot see this. They cannot hear this and they cannot understand it."
"So, this being the case, they are without hope?"
"My Little One, they are not without hope; for My Son is their hope; but unfortunately most will not be able to see this hope."
"So, Father, in a sense they have lost this hope."
"They are surely cut off from it and they will surely perish."
"But, Father, You know and I know that many of the heathen will come to our Lord Jesus and they will know this Hope before many in this land of plenty."
"You have said it and it is so. But, I tell you, My Child, I am sounding the last wave of alarm bells and whistles before the USA is invaded."
"So, Father, the goal of the evil ones to have foreign troops in the streets of America is by year’s end?"
"Or, sooner."
"And, You continue to warn people to repent even until this time."
"I have said it."
"Father, earlier this morning, You told me that this year, You will take the horns off the goat head in Washington DC. Someone told me that these horns on the goat head come out at the capitol. Father, what do You mean by Your statement?"
"This year, My Child, the horns of the goat head shall be ripped off the goat; for I shall do it, Myself."
"Father, what does this mean?"
"It means that those, who are on a one-way street will stay on a one- way street. It means that those, who are on a two-way street, will stay on a two-way street.’
"I still do not understand."
"My Child, look at it this way. Some in congress always look through a two-way mirror. Others just look in the mirror as a way of life and still others hate all mirrors and stomp every one they see. Those, who look through the two-way mirrors, will find themselves now looking in the mirror. Those, who look in the mirror, will now see through a two-way mirror and those, who stomp the mirror, will find themselves in a deep, dark pit."
"But, Father, what does this mean?"
"My Child, it means that it is a day of reckoning for Capitol Hill USA. It means that I shall put My ax to the power base. It means that I shall force the hand of those, who lead double lives. And, I shall wreak havoc in the lives of those, who live for show. While those, who do not wish to be seen, will disappear into utter darkness."
"But, how does this relate to the removal of the horns?"
"This year, My Child, My judgement upon these whores shall be so great that I shall utterly rip asunder the Satanic power base in Washington DC. Everything that they believe is, I will show them that it is not. Everything that they hold true, I shall make them see to be untrue. What is real to them is unreal and what is unreal is real. But, this year, I shall turn upon this evil hoard with such vengeance that they shall scatter like mice before a spotlight. As never before, I shall pour out My judgement upon these whores and they shall find themselves utterly powerless.
"This is a new day wherein I am rising up in My ire and I shall utterly destroy the enemies of My people. I shall utterly destroy; and it is the beginning of the end for America, as you know it to be. 2003, My Child, is the beginning of My great judgement upon the USA. I shall arise, I shall shake this land, and I shall begin to utterly judge it. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 5th day of February, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies