Monday, July 8, 2013

"More of God’s judgement on the Vatican!"

"They do not know My power and they do not know the power that I am putting into My Supernatural Army. For, I shall pluck mine up, send them through walls, over walls, and they shall do My bidding." - Father in Heaven
More from Book IX, Chapter One
"Several Messages From GOD"
Part III
_________________ 

"More of God’s judgement on the Vatican!"


"My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My blessings are upon you, My Little One, and My power and authority rests within you to bind up, to shut up, to plant and to uproot and to pull down; for I have called you to the nations. And to the nations I send you to carry My word and to do My works.
My Child, I have sent you this day to the Vatican and I have had you bind up and cripple the evil demon, who is the black pope. Furthermore, My Child, I have put My fire in your feet and I have ordered you to stomp with My fire many of their evil plans, that try as they might, these evil plans will come to naught. Furthermore, I have had you further seal up the strange fire in a more complete way and at deeper levels; for these very ones have not heeded My warnings, but have tried to kill your body and hijack your spirit. In addition, I have had you drive My death knell into the evil one, who ordered your assassination, and he shall not be long in this Earth. Do you hear Me, My Child? These evil ones believe that they can commit the perfect murder without so much as leaving a trace by exiting their bodies and traveling here and there, committing murders and leaving no clue, so that it appears that one died of natural causes. But, I tell you this. They do not know My power and they do not know the power that I am putting into My Supernatural Army. For, I shall pluck mine up, send them through walls, over walls, and they shall do My bidding. And, who shall stop what I deem to be done? I am Jehovah, Most High. I am the Creator and I do My will in the Earth.
Yea, I have warned them to stop persecuting you. I have warned them not to touch My anointed and they continue on. I tell you, My Child, that this is a small thing compared to what is headed their way; for they believed not My word. Therefore, they will believe My hammer. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 2nd day of June, 2003,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies