Friday, July 12, 2013

"New World Order Plans to destroy Washington DC and more"

 " And, as I have told you, Washington DC is the prime target of terrorism in America. Yes, it is true that New York City and the West Coast are also prime targets. But, what I have shown you is a planned attack on Washington DC, especially the bombs in the subway system. My Child, this is to further terrorize the lawmakers and to get them to pass more ‘terror’ laws against you as a people, thereby making it possible for them to pick up any and all dissidents." - Father in Heaven  
Con’t of Book IX, Chapter Seven,  PART III
__________________
"New World Order Plans to destroy Washington DC and more"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Child, you have come seeking Me for confirmation of more terror, which is planned against America. And, because of your prayers, I have shown you the plans of the enemy. My Child, this is My mercy towards America; for there are many therein that I love greatly. And, as I have told you, Washington DC is the prime target of terrorism in America. Yes, it is true that New York City and the West Coast are also prime targets. But, what I have shown you is a planned attack on Washington DC, especially the bombs in the subway system. My Child, this is to further terrorize the lawmakers and to get them to pass more ‘terror’ laws against you as a people, thereby making it possible for them to pick up any and all dissidents.
As I have shown you, another of their targets is the power plant in Pennsylvania, along with the various parts of the rail system all across America. As I explained to you, Russia and China are figuring heavily in these planned attacks of terror and once these bills are pushed through, the plan is for round one of martial law in America.
My Child, as you know, the whole economy of the USA is about to fall and the dollar is all but history. You are looking at a very grave situation with North Korea and a nuclear situation, which could explode at any moment.
My Little One, times the world over are grave, indeed! All that I have warned you of is at the door! As I have shown you, Yellowstone is about to create great destruction in America. This volcano, alone, will set off earthquakes and destroy much of the grain belt."
"So, Father, the Bushes are itching to put Russian and Chinese troops in the streets of America."
"And, all for the ‘good of America’; for most of your troops are out of the country."
"Father, this is a terrible thing!"
"It is. And, with this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 19th day of September, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

 go to: prophecies