Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Plans of the Evil One"

 "My Child, you are to write as you see and you are to write as I give you, that My people may be the wiser; for in all the world, the evil ones have risen to great power. Through lies and illusion, they are conquering the world. Though black, they say white and though white they say black. All that is truth, all that is good is being steadily replaced with all that is rotten, with all that is full of darkness and illusion. Lies and more lies! - Master Jesus
From Book VIII, Chapter Fifteen
_________________

"Plans of the Evil One"


"My Beloved Child, I am your Master Jesus, yea Yeshua, Lord of Earth. My Little One, as you look around and as you see the world falling around you, know that I love you! Our Father loves you! The angels of Heaven love you! Keep all in perspective and be not overcome by the troubles of the world. For, in some ways, you are only seeing the beginning of Jacob’s troubles in the USA. My Little One, the holy and pure light of God is shining on you. It goes before you, behind you, all around you, even above and below you. Yes, My Child, the light of God is upon you and His tender mercies rest upon you; for My Little One, I am about to carry you through a dark door, that you are only allowed to enter. For, Our Father has tried you. He has cleansed you and he has purged you, as your heart has desired. And, now little One, I shall show you what all the fuss is about. I shall show you what the calamity is about. For, you stand clean before Me and before our Father and you are deemed worthy.
My Little One, I have brought you back to My garden and from this vantagepoint, I will teach you. I will feed you of the deep and hidden things. For, you are found worthy before our Father. My Child, see the dark door before you."
"Yes, my Lord, the one, which goes into the small hill."
"My Child, you are to write as you see and you are to write as I give you, that My people may be the wiser; for in all the world, the evil ones have risen to great power. Through lies and illusion, they are conquering the world. Though black, they say white and though white they say black. All that is truth, all that is good is being steadily replaced with all that is rotten, with all that is full of darkness and illusion. Lies and more lies! For, the truth is not in them, but great darkness, great cunning and much evil. I tell you, My Child, that the antichrist agenda is rolling forth like a mighty steamroller from Washington DC. Those in congress do not have a chance of survival in such a system; save they belong to Me. My Little One, take a few steps and pass through the dark door. The key with seven levels, plus the added spiritual levels, will allow you to pass through undetected. Understand? My Child, this is a door of great evil and save you were purged of every bit, which our father warned you of, you would not be allowed to go therein. Look around you, My Child, and you will see what seems to be a very thick wall of glass. This wall is holy and it will allow you to go therein undetected."
"Yes, my Lord." I bend down and cling to the feet of our Lord Jesus, and with tears in my eyes I kiss his feet. A solitary tear falls to his left foot and a blaze of white light rushes up to envelop me. For a moment, I am in a beautiful meadow and it is full of every kind of blooming flower. There, I am playing a game like Frisbee with our Lord Jesus. I do not have a care in the world, for total joy envelops my every move. Sensing the touch of our Lord’s hand upon my head, I know that it is time to move on. I arise and look into his radiant eyes, and know that I must proceed with the work at hand. Rising, I turn and face the dark door. It is only about ten to fifteen steps away, but as I get closer, a repulsion for what is behind the door begins to sink into my being.
In the Spirit, I find myself speaking several words in tongues and I know these words to mean, ‘Through the Spirit of God and by the blood of the Lamb, I enter." Reaching down, I pick up the key; for it is lying on the sand near the door. As I hold it a great power surge runs through my whole being and I shout, still in tongues, but translated, ‘Victory is in Jesus. Victory is in Jesus. Beautiful Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. Victory is in Jesus.’
Bending down, I insert the key in the lock; for the lock is not high on the door, but low, around knee level. And, even as the key touches the lock, I am swished through the portal and into a very dark place. It takes a moment for my eyes to become accustomed to such darkness, but within a few seconds, I am able to see well; for the light of God bathes me. Keenly aware of the wall of protection around me, I realize that I am in a room, a very dark room, save a flickering fire, which is in the fireplace. I am also keenly aware of a very musty smell, like that of a cave or an old, run-down house. Still, not seeing totally clearly, I sense that someone is sleeping by the fire. This presence brings a chill of coldness to my spine and I feel as if I am approaching a very evil giant, for the chair is very large and would seat eight or ten people. Still, all is quiet, save the crackling of the fire, and what I perceive as subtle movements coming from the chair. Stopping for a moment to look around and standing still, a little ways behind the chair, yet still facing the fire, I see walls, which are chock full of books. Straining to see, I hope to discern what kinds of books these are; for they appear to be very old. All seem to be bound in leather and appear to have ornate covers, but the letters I cannot make out, for I am too far away to clearly discern. Near the fire and beneath the wall of books is a very large bench. On the bench, I see a skull of a human. "Oh my! It is not just a skull; for the skull is raised up." But on this large bench are what seems to be all the bones of the human body, all carefully laid out and placed in the same manner in which they are pieced together in the human body.
I hear a cough come from the chair and I sense that the occupant of this chair may be waking up. I stand still, swallowing hard, but remembering the words of our Lord Jesus that I will not be seen. Briefly, I catch the scent of roses and I sense that the Spirit of God is confirming through this beautiful scent that what I am writing is true. I take a few steps forward and move off to the left side of the chair, where I am better able to get a look at the occupant of the chair.
"Oh, my," I gasp, hoping I did not make a sound. Now catching a view of the creature, I see first its gnarled and scaly hand; for with its deep, gnarled claws, it is gripping the arm of the chair. My what large claws, at least six or seven inches long! Looking up at the arm, I am repulsed to see scales, deep-pitted scales and these lead to a scaly trunk and a scaly head. Oh, what a repulsion! This creature is now awake and its eyes are as red as fire! As I look upon this beast, I clearly see its countenance change from a dragon to that of a person. The first face to appear on the dragon is the face of Bill Clinton. Then, and no surprise to me, is the face of George Herbert Walker Bush. Each time, the transition is but a second or two and then the face changes again. Now, I am seeing the face of Queen Elizabeth of England, then George W. Bush, then Hillary Clinton. Now, Ross Perot. Ross Perot? Then, a series of faces pass so fast that I can hardly focus on them, but I will try to write quickly … There is John Ashcroft, Ted Kennedy, Walter Kronkite, Dan Rather, Connie Chung, Adolph Hither, David Rockefeller, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and now the faces are moving so fast that I am no longer recognizing them. As they pass quickly by, I hear sounds, like the clicking sounds of a typewriter, until finally the procession of faces comes to an end. Looking upon the countenance of the Evil One, I know for a certainly that this is Lucifer, yet still he is unaware of my presence. As I gaze closer, I see that he is reading a book, actually he is writing a book. And, it seems that he has already written at least 2/3 of it. But, I hear the Spirit of God say, "80%."
"My Lord, I really want to know what he has written, but how can I know, for he is holding the book?"
"My Child, in your right hand you will find a small key. It is a skeleton key. Go and put it into the mouth of the skull and in its place, you will draw out certain portions of the his book."
"Yes, my Lord, but do I leave the key inside the skull?"
"My Child, the skull is the repository for the key. Once you place the key in the skull, you will be able to withdraw the records I want you to have. To your rear, by the wall of books is a small table and desk. Take the records there and write what you read."
"Yes, my Lord." I take a few steps forward and place the key in the skull and as I withdraw my hand, I see that in place of the key is a stack of papers.
Ever aware of the evil one, I am alerted to his sniffing. "Roses," he snarls! "Damnable roses!" Then he calls out a name, which sounds like Parheleon, though I cannot be sure of the exact spelling. At once a very foul looking, scaly entity appears. As he whisks past, I sense an utterly repulsive smell, like that of a roadkill.
"There is a damnable smell in here," bellows the Evil One, "search it out and put it on the table, for into the fiery pits it shall go!"
I feel my heart pounding and then I hear our Lord Jesus say, "Do not fear, for you cannot be seen and you cannot be heard."
"But, my Lord, he smells the roses!"
"Worry not, for it is but fleeting and he will go on with something else."
A lump is forming in my throat and I find myself drifting, as if on air, to the side of the room. As I pull the chair away from the small table, I dread the thought of being in here any longer than necessary. Quietly, I sit and watch the evil serpent as he rises from his chair. Oh, he is bellowing and were I not under protection, surely my eardrums would burst. He is cursing! He is ranting and raving and he is pacing! "Get me that book," he bellows! "Get me that book!" And, seemingly out of nowhere, eight or ten fiery, little demons appear and they are scrambling here and there searching for ‘the book.’ One rushes over to the Evil One with the book in hand, hands it to him and bows. Growling, the Evil One says, "Scatter! Scatter," I say! Once more, he settles down in his chair with ‘ the book’ in hand and I clearly see the words on the cover, ‘The Demise of all Christians!’ Again, the putrid smell sweeps past me as the Evil One’s helper continues to search high and low for the origin of the scent of roses.
"Oh, I must hurry, for this evil is so great and save for the grace of God I shall have trouble maintaining!" I turn to the first page before me and what strikes me in the face is a picture of the inside of a jail, replete with bars and corridors. As I look upon this jail scene, I suddenly find myself in a very long corridor, instinctively knowing that this prison is a subterranean area. As I begin to walk the corridor, I begin to realize that I am not looking at human beings, but strange, genetic mutations. I see a lion's head on a dog’s body and an ape, which is more human than ape, save the fact that the face has pink skin and little hair. I see chickens with red eyes and they hiss like snakes. "Oh, my! I am beginning to feel weak all over!" These are gross genetic experiments! As I look at the strange aberrations, which fill these jail cells, my heart seems to sink to my knees! Looking about, I can clearly see that humans have been mixed with animals and animals with serpents! Suddenly, I hear a door shut and feel that I will jump through my skin! But, looking about, I realize that I am looking at the outside door of this prison and on it are the words, ‘Genetic destruction of mankind."
Oh, my heart is sinking! A lump is forming in my throat and I feel so sick as if I will throw up all over these pages! But, I know I must be brave; for I have seen but one page and I have many to go! Once again at the desk, I realize that the evil servant is searching high and low for me. He has a dustbin and a broom and he is searching every corner; but I am not afraid. Disgusted and sickened, but not afraid! As I turn the second page, I am met by ear-piercing screams and I see a woman on the table, who is pregnant. A baby is being delivered by forceps and from looking at the woman, I can see that she is heavily sedated. These physicians look human, but I know that they do not have human spirits, for the Spirit of God reveals this. Inside them are the spirits of reptiles. The baby looks human, but it is not; for it has the eyes of a snake and it has a short tail. "This one may work," the evil doctor says. "From all appearances he is normal. Without the tail and with the eye changeover, who will know?"
"Who will know," I think to myself. "God will know! His servants will know!" Oh, a fury rises up within me and I want to annihilate these evil creatures; but ‘Vengeance is Mine,’ God says! I watch as the Mother lies there, bleeding profusely. The baby is hauled away. A cover is placed over the woman’s face as an evil nurse turns up a drip and she is left to die! "No, no," I scream! "You cannot let her die!" But, I realize that no one hears me and I can do nothing, save what our Lord Jesus allows me to do. A door closes on this room and I read the words, ‘Annihilation through substitution.’ And, suddenly I see so clearly the plans of the evil ones to substitute the reptilian humans for humans in very important locations, like hospitals, and in these places they will be used to systematically kill and destroy humans. Clearly, women are being used as incubators and when the job is done, they are being left to die! Realizing all this, I am feeling so downhearted and distraught and a wave of lightheadedness sweeps over me and I feel for an instant that I shall surely faint! But, I know that I must fight these feelings; for there are more papers and I must get the plans of the Evil One out to God’s people. For, we must pray, pray, pray!
Sitting quietly at the small table, I am aware once more of the gopher. For, he is now pulling books from the shelves and he is hastily searching every book! As he pulls the books from the shelves, I see that the shelves are lined with mirrors, and this evil one stops now and then to admire his abominable reflection! Now at the third page, I see a whirlwind and the Spirit of God says, "Step into the whirlwind." Oh, it is a black whirlwind, but in obeying God, I step into it and there, to my left is George H.W. Bush. Oh, this man is so utterly evil and the sight of him makes me want to run and throw up. For, he is no human at all, but a fake. A reptilian! And he is utterly disgusting! Behind him on a wall are all the continents of the world and they are all spread out, a map of the world. Here and there, he has placed markers on certain locations. Looking at the map of the USA, I clearly see that it is divided into ten sections and I see a black whirlwind coming down into Texas. Oh, this is a black and foul wind and on this whirlwind are the words, ‘Death by dissociation.’ "Death by dissociation," I ponder! "What does this mean?" Then again, the Spirit of God says, "Step into the black whirlwind!" Then, suddenly I find myself moving in spirit toward the map and suddenly I am getting sucked deeper into this black whirlwind. Oh, it is dark in here and I am trying to get my bearings when I realize that I am suddenly placed on a windswept plain. Just ahead, I see two cowboys, who are sitting in front of a small campfire and over the fire is a small cast iron pot. I catch the scent that they are cooking something and see them warming their hands over the coals. Faintly, I hear one say to the other, "They cows are mad! The deer are mad! Shot two dogs this morning!"
"What?" I am asking myself. "Mad animals? Mad dogs?" Suddenly, I look up and see a gray cloud, which is quickly falling. This is a very thick, gray cloud and it is beginning to cover all things, like a net. Every tree! Every plant! All the land! All the people! And, as I look out on the cloud, I see these words becoming visible within the cloud, itself … ‘Cloud of Death’. I step back and clutch my chest as a deep pain of sorrow rolls through me; for I know that this very cloud has fallen onto these two men! Oh, my heart is breaking; for all life is in danger! I can hardly keep from throwing up; for now I look and behold huge piles of animals, all dead, and bulldozers are digging holes! The stench I shall never forget! As I watch the piles of dead carcasses, I remember mad cow disease and England and tears run down my cheeks. I sense the third door close and on it I see the words, ‘Mass genocide!’ As I look at these words I remember the Illuminati Satanic goals from the Georgia Guidestones, wherein they list their plan to leave only 500, 000, 000 people on the planet! Catapulted back into the room of darkness, I realize that The Evil One, Satan, has picked upon the scent of roses again and he is pounding the mantle above the fireplace. He is snorting fire and he is stomping his feet! As he walks, his scaly tail drags across the stone floor, now and then scraping books from shelves as he bellows out obscenities. With each growl of the Evil One, the evil servant hops, and he is now picking up speed in his search for the origin of the rose scent! Throwing books on the floor and now suddenly down on the floor, sniffing like a dog. "My Lord," he calls out to Satan, "It is coming through the door! I can be certain of it!"
Glancing toward the cracked door, I am now aware that Satan has taken his shoeless foot and has catapulted the evil servant through the crack of the door. Howling like a wolf, this creature picks himself up and scuttles down the hall!
But, I have a task at hand and must not get distracted. Turning to the fourth page, I see a huge door. It is a very tall door and the knob is many feet above my head. Then, I hear our Lord Jesus say, "Command it open!" In a whisper, I say, "Open door," and as my words go forth, the huge door begins to creek and move as if it is has not been opened in a very long time. Taking a very high step over the threshold, I realize that I am in a very large room, which is full of computers. Each computer has a designation and reading from the computers I see the following:
First Computer … "Crop Modification"
Second Computer … "Genetic Codes"
Third Computer … "Bilingual confusion"
Fourth Computer … "Hairpin curves"
Firth computer … "Dislocation Services"
Sixth computer … "Bone Marrow Secrets"
Seventh Computer … "Rose Hips Survey"
Eighth Computer … "A Walk in the Park"
Ninth Computer … DNA files (and these are many files)
Tenth Computer … History of Mankind (and at this computer, I see an android-like human, who is destroying files.)

"Oh, my Lord, how do I proceed?" Then, I hear the Spirit of God say, "Go to Number One." Approaching the first computer, I can clearly see that it is up and running and on the screen I can see the following:
The Death of humanity through starvation
1.                                                                                 seeds that do not replicate
2.                                                                                 destruction and prohibition of all pure seed stock.
3.                                                                                 Extinction of all food crops.
Choking back the tears, I move to the second computer and this is what I see:
Genetic codes:
1.                                                                                 destruction of all pure genetic codes in animals
2.                                                                                 destruction of all pure genetic codes in plants
3.                                                                                 annihilation of all mankind
Moving on to the third computer, this is what follows:
Bilingual confusion:
1.                                                                                 mass migration from country to country
2.                                                                                 annihilation of race identity
3.                                                                                 mixture of all cultures
Moving on to the fourth computer, this is what is written.
Hairpin curves:
1.                                                                                 death by slavery
2.                                                                                 death by suffocation of masses
3.                                                                                 death by annihilation
4.                                                                                 death by starvation
5.                                                                                 death by sex and violence
6.                                                                                 death by massacre
7.                                                                                 death by war
8.                                                                                 death by strife
9.                                                                                 death by upheavals
10.                                                                              death by sudden attack
"My Lord, what is meant by ‘hairpin curves’?"
"My Little One, that, which is sudden, unexpected and dangerous. A sudden turn, a sudden shift."
Moving on to the fifth computer …
Dislocation services:
1.                                                                                 concentration camps
2.                                                                                 prison labor
3.                                                                                 martial law
a. FEMA
b. FBI
c. CIA
d. All government employees
"My Lord, what is meant by ‘all government employees?’
"My Little One, during martial law, these will be used by the government as seen fit, or they will wind up in concentration camps or as prison labor."
The Sixth computer…
Bone Marrow secrets
1.                                                                                 glue factory …human/animal experimentation
2.                                                                                 Secret and clandestine (And, as I write this, I see in the spirit many secret works, which are being done in many hospitals without anyone’s consent.)
The Seventh computer…
And, here I see a picture of a rosehip with all the sepals gone and I sense that this is of spiritual significance. Then, I see the following:
1.                                                                                 destruction of all religions
2.                                                                                 creation of serfs and automatons
a. mind control
b. destruction
c. annihilation
The Eighth computer…
A Walk in the Park … and suddenly I get a glimpse of Vince Foster
1.                                                                                 Annihilate all opposition
2.                                                                                 Demand total submission or death
The Ninth computer
DNA Files…
And, as I look, I see these files on all humans. They are all ordered according to national origin and now count over three billion souls. In fact, the DNA of 3.72 billion souls is on file and increasing rapidly. Suddenly, I realize that anyone, who has ever given blood, who has ever had an operation or biopsy, may very well be in their data banks.
Then, I hear the Spirit of God say, "All in search of the light beings."
"You mean the angelic line?"
"Exactly," the Spirit of God says.
"So, why all this work for that?"
"My Child," our Lord Jesus says, "so as to annihilate this bloodline first."
And to the tenth computer…
History of mankind
And as I see these words, I see a folder, which is shrinking in size before my very eyes! "Yes, my Child," our Lord Jesus says. "Your real identity is being replaced with a fake identity. And, your real history is being replaced with lies!"
With this, the fourth door closes, and on it are the words, "Death to all Christians and death to all religions. Long live Lucifer!" Suddenly, I am aware that I am back in the room with this evil creature. He is before the fire and I know that he is scheming as to how he will proceed with his destructive plans.
And, now as I look at the fifth page, which is before me, I feel a great heat. Suddenly before my eyes are vast funeral pyres. Dead bodies are piled atop dead bodies. Piles and piles of dead humans! The words before me are: 1. Plagues 2. Famines 3. Genocide 4. War and destruction. Beneath these words is written, "world population 500,000,000, or less." Before me I see the rider of the pale horse. He is death and he rides across the USA from East to West and from North to South. Then, he rides over Canada, Europe and Australia. He rides Russia, China and all across Mexico, and even over South America. Great destruction, hunger, plagues and war!
Oh, my heart feels as if will break! I rise with my notes and I know that once more the Evil One has caught the scent of roses. Yet, I am not concerned; for I am safe in the love of God.
And this is what was dictated to me, what I witnessed and recorded in the den of Satan this 27th day of October 2002.
Linda Newkirk

Beloved, some time back a Dear Sister sent me a dream, which the Spirit of God gave to Nita Johnson, who is a prophetess of God. Nita has a website and http://www.worldforJesus.org. In this dream, Nita was taken into Satan’s den and was shown some of his plans. I remember at the time of reading it that it surely would be wonderful if our Lord and God would show us more of the Evil One’s plans. But, since that time until now, I had not given this much added thought. I truly believe that our Lord and God will take others into the den of Lucifer and others will also see his evil plans; for God would not have us be ignorant of these schemes.

 go to: prophecies