Saturday, July 20, 2013

"More About The Rainbow Army"

         "My Little One, every day of their lives, My people should be in the Ark of My Covenant and they should stay there. They should also make their homes holy places and an Ark of Safety; for the world is full of evil. But, yes, My Child, ‘tis true that others need to prepare an Ark of Safety underground as I have instructed; for there will come a time and soon, that many will need to go there." Father in Heaven
         Book 10, Chapter Two
         PART III
______________
"More About The Rainbow Army"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, you have come back to Me; for your heart has been heavy. Yes, My Child, the month of January 2004, was a very difficult month for you, as the evil from many sources came up against you and your husband. This was a difficult time, My Child, but do you see, in part, why it was a difficult time?"
"My Father, does this have to do with the beautiful news about the ‘Rainbow Army?"
"It does and Lucifer tried to kill you over and over through the telephone, by sending harmful currents through it, and he caused others to rise up against you in an attempt to beat you down and to destroy you emotionally and spiritually. But, My Child, you made it through all of this and you have received this beautiful honor to ride with My Son at the head of My Rainbow Army."
"Oh, my Father, when the hard times come, often I do not see how I will make it through, for the evil is so great. But, when by Your love, mercy, and grace, You carry me through to the other side of the darkness and I can see why it was, to begin with, it is so beautiful, Father. But, Father, my heart has been so heavy as well; for You have said that Book Ten will be the last Book of warning and that it is time for your people to go into the Ark."
"My Little One, every day of their lives, My people should be in the Ark of My Covenant and they should stay there. They should also make their homes holy places and an Ark of Safety; for the world is full of evil. But, yes, My Child, ‘tis true that others need to prepare an Ark of Safety underground as I have instructed; for there will come a time and soon, that many will need to go there."
"Father, often I have asked You about the incoming planet and when it will appear and you have not said for sure. There are many rumors all about concerning the return of this planet, but still you do not say."
"No, My Child, I have not said for sure, but I will tell you one thing and this one thing is that the rumors are wrong. And, they are all wrong because I control the speed at which this planet comes in. With My hand, I control it. Therefore, any and all can only guess. If I wanted, I could bring it in within six months. If I wanted, I could bring it in within ten years. The point is this, My Child. I created it and I control it. No one else. Therefore, no one can tell, for sure, when it wi cries of My people and because of the sorrows in their hearts, I have touched it and once again I have slowed it ll come in; for they cannot determine my timetable. But, I will tell you one thing, My Child, and it is this! Because of thedown. Some will think this to be a kind of punishment; for many of My people now pray for destruction of the evil on this Earth. Many beneath My altar are now praying for revenge. But, do you know why I have put My hand on it and why I have slowed it down?"
"Not exactly, Father."
"I have done it, My Child, for I am giving a little more time to My people in the USA to see what they will do about the evil in their land. My Little One, many in the USA love Me and many more are awakening and praying. Therefore, My Child, in My mercy I am giving a little more time."
"But, Father, if you are giving a little more time, why are You going to stop giving Me warnings after Book Ten? Why are You stopping at Book Ten?"
"My Little One, do you know why I decided to stop the warnings at Book Ten?"
"No, my Father, I do not."
"My Little One, I made the decision on a whim."
"But, Father, You are Most High and why would You make a decision on a whim? This does not make sense."
"My Child, it makes a lot of sense from My perspective. Few know or understand the beating that you take on a daily basis just to get this work out. Few understand the torture and persecution you have been through. My Little One, if I had not intervened over and over in your life, you would have been dead years ago. Few realize how difficult your walk has been and most in the USA, who read these messages, take them for granted. Certain ones do not and they are grateful for these works; and I certainly have intended for you to continue the warnings and blessings to certain of my people, especially in South Africa. But, My Child, when My prophets are under constant persecution and the greatest numbers, who read the warnings, take them for granted, I have always had to assess the situation to determine if I should continue to use these prophets to warn. But, My Child, as I realize you desire to work for Me, I will also leave this up to you now, as to whether you wish to continue on with the warnings to My people. For, My Child, I also know that you have become very tired. You have become very weary."
"Oh, my Father, all of Your people get tired. All get weary; for the fight is great."
"My Child, there are prophets and there are prophets. My Little One, few desire to get in the gutter with Lucifer and attack him and his minions head-on. Many will dance around the issue, but few want to slug it out with the Evil One and his hoards. But, My Child, this has been your destiny well before the foundations of the Earth."
"But, Father, why would I want to miss my destiny? I only want to do Your will."
"Yes, My Child, you only want to do My will, but in My mercy, I also take note of the numbers, who consider the gravity of these works and who truly appreciate the dangers you go through just to do them. As I said, My Child, many more are waking up; but when I see that many appreciate these works and that many are praying for you; for your husband and for your safety, and that many want these warnings to go on, then, My Child, I will reconsider My position. But, for now, I will leave My position as I have spoken it earlier."
"But, Father, know this. As long as You will allow me to do so and as long as You will give me the strength to fight for the lost, I will do this, Father. For, my greatest desire for these works is for the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls. And, I know, Father, that You are full of love and mercy and that You will hear the cries of the people. But as for me, Father, I always want to fight the good fight for You."
"My Little One, I know you. I know your heart and you have a heart after doing what is right and I shall continue to use you in great and mighty ways so long as you are in the Earth. But, My Little One, I want to know, as well, that others are grateful for My works through you. And, while I am extending My hand of mercy once more upon America, I am also extending My hand of mercy upon you. For, I know that you are very tired."
"Father, many are tired. This is the nature of this war; but I only want to serve You and to help save the lost."
"And, this work you shall do; but as I stated, My Child, I will listen to the appeals of the people and we will go from there as to My warnings through you for America. But, as stated, My Child, I have still a mighty work for you, a work that you know little about and you will continue in My work in great and mighty ways as I have outlined herein. Do not fret in this, My Child. It is time for people to wake up and get behind you in My works or they will suffer for it. You have much to do, My Child and even now need a part-time secretary to help you, but you cannot do so without funds. I know that you do not solicit the help of others; but My Child, it is time for others to help with the financing of these works so that they can go forward. For, there is now more work than you can keep up with. If they want these works to continue, more will help. Plus, My Child, I need to send you elsewhere to minister My word and you shall need the backing of more people to do these things. So, if others really want these works to continue, they need to show gratitude to Me for these works and they need to support these works through prayer and financial help so that they can go forward. For, there is more and more to do. You need help, yet cannot afford to pay for it. Therefore, My Child, we will see how serious people are. It is time for them to rise up in gratitude and be serious about helping and more can be done. With this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 15th day of February, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

 go to: prophecies