Saturday, July 6, 2013

"The World of Illusion"

"But, my Lord, we do live in a concrete world, where people deal with the tangible."
"Yes, My Child, but this very world, this concrete world is full of illusion."
"My Lord, I know it is, but is this not the inherent nature of this very world?"- Linda
"It is, My Child, but this very thing, this concrete nature, this state of illusion, is a trap from which all must emerge to be free. For, what appears real is not real and what seems like fantasy may very well be real." – Master Jesus
 From Book VIII, Chapter Twenty-one
________________
"The World of Illusion"
May 05, 2003

"My Beloved Child, I am your Master Jesus, yea Lord of Earth and heir apparent. My Little One, do you see the old, rotten tree stump before you?"
"Yes, my Lord."
"And, if you break a piece off and put it to your nose, can you tell what kind of tree it is?"
"My Lord, I will break a piece off and I will see if I can determine what kind of tree this is." I go to the stump and seeing a small section, which appears more fragile than the rest, I tug at it and a small piece splinters off. Straightaway, I see the resin in the wood and as I put it to my nose, I know that this tree stump is a remnant of a pine tree. "My Lord, this is a pine tree stump."
"My Little One, come hither."
"Yes, My Lord."
"My Child, take the splinter and break it into two pieces." So, I take the splinter and break it into two pieces.
"My Child, take each piece and break each piece again. What have you now?"
"My Lord, I have four pieces."
"And, likewise, My Child, break the pieces again."
"Yes, my Lord." And, I now have eight pieces.
"Can you break them again?"
"Not with my hands; for the pieces are too small."
"But, with a tool, you could further break them?"
"Yes, my Lord; but I do not have a tool to use."
"Yes, my Child, this is so, but if you did, you could break each piece into many smaller ones, but even so, would you have the smallest unit?"
"No, my Lord; for the smallest unit is submicroscopic and cannot be measured by normal means."
"And, truly My Child, even then one cannot get at the smallest unit, which by Earth sciences has not been discovered."
"My Lord, You have a reason for telling me these things and I do not understand what this is."
"My Little One, you thought you were looking at a tree stump. Right?"
"Yes, my Lord."
"But as you went along, you realized that this tree stump, this visible object, is only a manifestation of that, which is invisible."
"Yes, my Lord, but why are You telling me this?"
"My Little One, it is a natural tendency for all to focus on what is visible and to believe that this is the reality of all that is. But, in truth, the reality of all that is, is invisible to the human eye."
"My Lord, You are speaking of the visible world of illusion in which we live."
"I am."
"But, my Lord, we do live in a concrete world, where people deal with the tangible."
"Yes, My Child, but this very world, this concrete world is full of illusion."
"My Lord, I know it is, but is this not the inherent nature of this very world?"
"It is, My Child, but this very thing, this concrete nature, this state of illusion, is a trap from which all must emerge to be free. For, what appears real is not real and what seems like fantasy may very well be real."
"Yes, my Lord, this is so, and the evil ones, being very aware of this, have sought to keep all human beings as prisoners to this dark system of illusion. And, my Lord, the illusions get greater . The lies get more grandiose and more and more fall to them. My Lord, my heart is deeply troubled. I cannot think of these things without weeping my heart out. My soul is full of anguish and sorrow and my heart aches for the lost. Oh, my Lord, I am so deeply troubled; for the world is suffocating beneath lies and illusion and the people are lapping up these lies, like a bunch of lapdogs. My Lord, I am so burdened by what is going on and my soul is so full of sorrow that I cannot make it from minute to minute, save You help me, for these burdens are so great.
My Lord, my Lord, how, how, how, how can people be so deceived about this Satanic government in Washington DC? How, my Lord, how can they ‘support’ our troops on these murderous rampages? My Lord, how, how, how, how can they turn their eyes, their hearts, and their minds away from the bloody murders of women and children? How, my Lord, how? I am literally sickened by this, my Lord. We have thousands upon thousands of troops, young men and women, who are over there with the microchip in the forehead and in the right hand. They are mind-controlled robots, who are killing machines, and people are cheering this on. They are praying for this. My Lord, I am utterly disgusted. I am ashamed and full of sorrow. A deep sense of foreboding and tragedy grips my soul. My Lord, these soldiers have taken the "mark of the
beast" and they have willingly taken this "mark." We are looking at the beginning of a war, which is intended to usher in the antichrist and people are cheering it on, behaving and responding just as they are told to behave and respond through TV and they do not have a clue. Oh, My Lord, how my heart weeps! I am utterly devastated by what I am seeing."
"My Child, they are ripe for the plucking."
"My Lord, what do You mean exactly?"
"My Child, I mean that they, themselves, are ready for the ‘mark.’ They, themselves, are ready for the guillotines. They, themselves, are ready for the concentration camps. For, I tell you, My Child, when the time comes for them to receive of these things, most will buy the illusion, just as these troops have bought it when they willingly took the ‘mark of the beast.’ My Child, the whole world is ripe for the picking and this is why this evil is accelerating. But, even so, My Child, all these things and more must come to pass before My return."
"Yes, my Lord, the ‘mark of the beast’ is being implanted and no one has been ‘raptured’ out. But, the early-out-rapture-crowd would probably not accept that our own troops have willingly taken this ‘mark;’ for it would be inconsistent with their illusions."
"My Child, these, who see and hear, are few and the chasm between those, who love Me and who love truth and those, who love illusion, is becoming deeper and wider all the time. Be of good cheer, My Child, for the redemption of the Pure of Heart draws nigh. I am Jesus and all is given in accord with the will of Jehovah, the Most High."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of April, 2003,
Linda Newkirk

GO to: prophecies